Maxwell's Demon - Prometheus flac album
Style: Prog Rock
MP3 album: 1142 mb
FLAC album: 1282 mb
Other formats: MMF VQF AAC MOD FLAC DTS RA
Maxwell's Demon biography MAXWELL'S DEMON, first known as THE ARZAMAS PROJECT, began as a collaboration between John Galbraith and Craig Beebe, two electrical engineering graduate students at the University of Arizona. Once they acquired a drummer, Christine Scheer, they began writing and rehearsing 10 -20 minute non-tonal, instrumental epics, in the vein of KING CRIMSON and ANGLAGARD. Attempts were made to record these, but the results were not ready for prime time. Christine was dropped and Craig moved to Chicago after graduating.
An avant-garde, symphonic, dynamic progressive rock band working on their third album. Maxwell's Demon: Avarice Atoned. Taken from the 2009 album Diablo. We own the rights to this youtube. June 4, 2016 ·. Seven years later, I finally understand the title of this song, but only because I misspelled it initially as I was creating the video and had to look up the difference between imminent and immanent. Maxwell's Demon: Mirage Immanent. We own the rights to this
Profile: Originally known as The Arzamas Project, Maxwell's Demon began as a collaboration between John Galbraith and Craig Beebe, two students at the University of Arizona, later joined by drummer Christine Scheer. They began writing and rehearsing 10-20 minute instrumental epics in the vein of King Crimson and Anglagard. Relocating to Chicago John and Craig kept the band going, recording their debut album "Prometheus" in 2001 with Dow Draper on drums. An instrumental highly complex opus, featuring analogue synths, Hammond B3 organ and Mellotron.
In the thought experiment, a demon controls a small door between two chambers of gas. As individual gas molecules approach the door, the demon quickly opens and shuts the door so that only fast molecules are passed into one of the chambers, while only slow molecules are passed into the other.
Artist: Maxwell's Demon Title: Prometheus Year Of Release: 2001 Label: Maxwell's Demon Genre: Progressive Rock, Heavy Prog Quality: FLAC (tracks+. Tracklist: 1. Prometheus (38:50).
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – John Galbraith
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Craig Beebe
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dow Draper
- Copyright (c) – John Galbraith
- Mastered At – SAE Mastering
- Composed By – John Galbraith
- Composed By [Percussion] – Dow Draper, John Galbraith
- Drums – Dow Draper
- Electric Organ [Hammond B3 With Leslie 122 And Leslie 145], Mellotron [Mellotron 400 (#927)], Synthesizer [Sequential Circuits Prophet V, Memorymoog, Minimoog, Oberheim OBX-A] – Craig Beebe
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Jim Waters
- Flute, Pedalboard [Moog Taurus], Guitar ['78 Gibson Les Paul Custom, Fender Strat Plus], Bass Guitar ['79 Rickenbacher 4001, '83 Spector] – John Galbraith
- Graphic Design – Willy Magee Studio
- Mastered By – Roger Seibel
- Photography By [Cover Photography By] – John Moses
- Producer [Produced By] – Craig Beebe, Jim Waters, John Galbraith
NotesRecorded at Waterworks West Recording, Tucson, Arizona.
Mastered at SAE Mastering, Phoenix, Arizona.
On tray card:
© John Galbraith 2001.
℗ Galbraith, Beebe, and Draper 2001.
Composition is © 2001 Galbraith.
Performance is © 2001 Galbraith, Beebe, and Draper.
℗ Galbraith, Beebe, and Draper.
Manufactured in USA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 83707 34472 0
- Barcode (String): 783707344720
- Matrix / Runout: OASIS MDEMON1 50718/2