Karma To Burn - Mountain Mama's: A Collection Of The Works Of Karma To Burn flac album
Title: Mountain Mama's: A Collection Of The Works Of Karma To Burn
Style: Alternative Rock, Stoner Rock, Southern Rock, Psychedelic Rock, Heavy Metal
MP3 album: 1190 mb
FLAC album: 1234 mb
Other formats: AA FLAC AIFF MP4 XM MP3 AHX
CDUniverse - Specializing in the sale of domestic and imported music CDs and Imports.
V is the fifth studio album released by the traditionally instrumental stoner rock band Karma to Burn. It is their second studio release since reforming from their 7-year hiatus in 2009. It was released on May 27, 2011, via Napalm Records. Unlike their previous releases since Karma to Burn, this is not an instrumental album. Only five tracks are instrumental; the other three feature vocals from Year Long Disaster frontman Daniel Davies, who had joined the group but left prior to the album's release.
This is an anthology of Karma to Burn's work up to their split. Appalachian Incantation, their new album was released this year (2010). What you get with Karma to Burn is mostly instrumental rock, huge riffs, great drumming and irresistable hooks, the vocals are dark and twisted but never unwelcome. This is a band at the height of their powers, producing consistent, excellent stoner rock. As important as Kyuss, Karma to Burn should be in your record collection if you like guitar rock, a seminal band.
Mountain Mama's: A Collection Of The Works Of Karma To Burn. Let us know what you think of the Last.
Karma to Burn is a desert rock, psychedelic rock band from Morgantown, West Virginia founded by guitarist William Mecum, bassist Rich Mullins and drummer Nathan Limbaugh. The band unofficially disbanded sometime in mid-2002, when bassist Rich Mullins joined Speedealer. Currently, Mullins is playing in the Los Angeles based band Year Long Disaster, Oswald is playing drums in Nebula, and Will Mecum is playing guitar for Treasure Cat. As of February 23, 2009 - Karma to Burn has reformed and resumed activity. Sítios: MySpace, k2burn. Mountain Mama's: A Collection Of The Works Of Karma To Burn (Box, Comp, Ltd + 3xCD, Album, RE, RM). Metal Mind Productions, Metal Mind Productions, Metal Mind Productions, Metal Mind Productions. Mmp 3 CD box 002, mass CD dg 1027, mass CD dg 1028, mass CD dg 1029.
CD 2. Wild Wonderful Purgatory. CD 3. Almost Heathen. Karma to Burn Discography. Wild, Wonderful & Apocalyptic.
Karma to Burn is a stoner rock band from Morgantown, West Virginia, United States, consisting of guitarist William Mecum, bassist Rob Irish and drummer Evan Devine. Founded in 1993, the band raw instrumental stoner rock fabricated from now completely without a singer and lyrics. All other recordings were again purely instrumental albums. The album Wild Wonderful Purgatory in 1999 appeared in both Spitfire Records and Roadrunner Records, before the release of their third studio album Almost Heathen in 2001 was the separation of Roadrunner Records. The band broke up in mid-2002, the beginning of February 2009, the reunification. 2007: Mountain Mama's: A Collection of the Works of Karma to Burn ( the first three studio albums remastered, bonus tracks, including a 3- CD compilation republished, Roadrunner Records). 2009: Live in London and Chasing the Dragon.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Karma To Burn|
|1-01||Ma Petite Mort||4:09|
|1-02||Bobbi, Bobbi, Bobbi - I'm Not God
Vocals [Additional] – Octavia Lambertis
|1-03||Patty Hearst's Closet Mantra||5:13|
|1-07||Twenty Four Hours
Written-By – B. Sumner*, I. Curtis*, P. Hook*, S. Morris*
|1-08||Six-Gun Sucker Punch||4:08|
|1-10||(Waltz Of The) Playboy Pallbearers||3:36|
|1-11||Twin Sisters And Half A Bottle Of Bourbon||3:55|
|Wild Wonderful Purgatory|
- Artwork [Front Cover] – Elizabeth Deubell*
- Bass – Dickie (tracks: 1.01 to 1.12), Rich* (tracks: 2.01 to 2.12, 3.01 to 3.10)
- Drums – Nicholas* (tracks: 1.07), Nathan Limbaugh (tracks: 1.01 to 1.06, 1.08 to 1.12), Rob* (tracks: 2.01 to 2.12, 3.01 to 3.10)
- Guitar – Will*
- Mastered By – Chris Gehringer (tracks: 2.01 to 2.12), Roger Lian (tracks: 3.01 to 3.10)
- Mixed By – Daniel Wise (tracks: 1.01 to 1.12), Garry Rindfuss (tracks: 1.01 to 1.12), Michael Barile (tracks: 3.01 to 3.10)
- Producer – Daniel Wise (tracks: 1.01 to 1.12, 2.09 to 2.12), Garry Rindfuss (tracks: 2.01 to 2.08), Karma To Burn (tracks: 1.01 to 1.12, 2.09 to 2.12,), Michael Barile (tracks: 3.01 to 3.10)
- Producer [Additional Production] – Steven Haigler (tracks: 1.01 to 1.12, 2.09 to 2.12)
- Recorded By – Daniel Wise (tracks: 1.01 to 1.12), Michael Barile (tracks: 3.01 to 3.10), Steven Haigler (tracks: 1.01 to 1.12)
- Vocals – J. Jarosz* (tracks: 1.01 to 1.08, 1.12)
- Written-By – Karma To Burn (tracks: 1.01 to 1.06, 1.08 to 3.16)
Notes3-CD Boxset, limited to 2000 copies. Includes 24 page full colour booklet, with band history, lyrics, credits, and original front covers.
- Each CD has been digitally remastered using the 24-Bit process on golden disc.
- Bonus Tracks 13 to 16 on CD2 are taken from the 220.127.116.11 EP.
- Bonus tracks 13 to 17 on CD1, and 17 & 18 on CD2 are bootleg recordings by 'Larsupilami', from EKKO, Utrecht, Netherlands, March 7th 2000.
- All bonus tracks on CD3 were recorded during Dynamo Festival 1997.
- Released under license from Roadrunner Records. Bonus tracks used under permission from Kink FM.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5907785029903