Austin Jazz Workshop - Anything Goes flac album
Title: Anything Goes
MP3 album: 1398 mb
FLAC album: 1339 mb
Other formats: WMA VOC WAV AIFF VQF RA AA
Austin Jazz Workshop.
Austin Jazz Workshop - Anything Goes (CD, Album). Austin Jazz Workshop Featuring Alex Coke. Austin Jazz Workshop Featuring Alex Coke - Big Boss Tenor (CD, Album). Not On Label (Austin Jazz Workshop Self-released). Writing & Arrangement. Superego (2). Superego (2) - Oh Yes My Friend (CD, Album). Nickel $ Dime Records.
The Austin Jazz Workshop is a nonprofit group of professional musicians dedicated to jazz performance an. .Join the Austin Jazz Workshop New Orleans Quartet as we hit the street for the City of Austin’s Busking Program! We can busk with the besk of them. With Michael Melinger, Randy Zimmerman, J. ustinjazzworkshop. Austin Jazz Workshop. April 21 at 7:26am ·. TCMF is today! Join us for our set at 1:30. com/?ai1ec event ajw-tcmf-2. The Austin Jazz Workshop again joins our good friends at the Texas Community Music Festival! This performance will be dedicated to the current season focus Songs of the American Spirit, and will .
Anything Goes (Cole Porter song). Anything Goes" is a song written by Cole Porter for his musical Anything Goes (1934). Many of the lyrics include humorous references to figures of scandal and gossip from Depression-era high society. One couplet refers to Samuel Goldwyn's box-office failure Nana starring Anna Sten, whose English was said to be incomprehensible to all except Goldwyn (Goldwyn was from Poland and Sten Ukraine).
I used to wonder why Traditional Jazz musicians-who we call ‘trad jazz’–and other jazzers tend not to commingle much on the bandstand. After playing this stuff for a while, it makes more sense. To play music from the earlier part of the previous century and have it sound good, that has to be your focus. You stray, it goes away. For me, the world began with bebop-which is to say, the 1940′s.
Hmm, it looks like we don't know anything about this track! Can you help out? Do you know a YouTube video for this track?
Label: Concord Music Group Released: 2009 Views: 1,368. Fascinating Rhythm; Para Raio; The Trolley Song; That Old Black Magic; Dinorah/Morning; It's Only a Paper Moon; Let's Face the Music and Dance; Morning Coffee; I've Grown Accustomed to her Face; Who Are You?; Besame Mucho; Anything Goes; I've Got You Under My Skin; Laura.
|1||You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To||4:14|
|2||Night And Day||6:46|
|4||All Of You||4:11|
|5||I Get A Kick Out Of Youh||8:23|
|6||Easy To Love||5:15|
|7||What Is This Thing Called Love / Hot House||9:35|
|8||Let's Do It||4:11|
|9||Just One Of Those Things||5:13|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – AusJazz Music
- Copyright (c) – AusJazz Music
- Mixed At – Parrot Tracks Studio
- Mastered At – Parrot Tracks Studio
- Published By – Warner Brothers Inc.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – AusJazz Music
- Artwork By [Yarn Painting] – RJ Oehler
- Bass – Glenn Rexach (tracks: 7), Luis Guerra (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 9)
- Design – David Nichols
- Drums – Ernie Durawa (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 9), Mike Koenning (tracks: 7)
- Engineer – Cliff Hargrove (tracks: 6), Mark Stephens (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 9)
- Engineer [Mix, Master] – George Coyne
- Photography By [Back] – Michael Melinger
- Piano – James Polk (tracks: 7), Marty Allen (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 9)
- Post Production [CD Production] – Matt Wiedemann
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Producer, Arranged By – Michael Melinger
- Trumpet – Pat Murray
- Vocals – Dianne Donovan (tracks: 6), Julie Slim (tracks: 7), Mady Kaye (tracks: 1 to 5, 8, 9)
- Written-By – Cole Porter (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 9), Tadd Dameron (tracks: 7)
NotesTracks 1-5, 8-9 recorded live at Armstrong Community Music School in Austin, Texas on May 4th, 2002.
Track 6 recorded live in Studio 1A of KUT-FM, Austin, Texas on May 15, 2002.
Track 7 recorded live at First Presbyterian Church in Austin, Texas on February 9th, 2002.
© 2003 AusJazz Music
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 23043 30662 1