Zulema - Z-licious flac album
Style: Soul, Disco
MP3 album: 1371 mb
FLAC album: 1983 mb
Other formats: MOD AUD AUD VQF MMF WAV AC3
Producer Van McCoy never was able to get Zulema past first base. This has plenty of disco, but the ballads "I'm Not Dreaming" and "What Do I Do Now" are the most arresting.
Tracklist: 01. Prologue 02. Higher Plane 03. Change 04. I'm Not Dreaming 05. See 06.
Find more Zulema - Z-licious vinyl records and LPs. We specialize in rare, high quality pressings. Sealed 1978 Original. Artist: Zulema Title: Z-licious Genre: Soul Type: New - LP Label: Le Joint Catalog ID: LEJ 17000 Country: USA Our ID: 126396. View other items by this Artist View other items on this Label.
In stock now for same day shipping. Format: LP Cat: LEJ 1700 Released: 12 Apr 13 Genre: Soul.
By 1978 she had moved to the small LeJoint label where she cut the album Z-Licious and the hit single Change, followed in 1979 by I'm Not Dreaming, billed to Zulema and Friend - the friend being the song's writer and producer Van McCoy. It went to 76 R&B and was her final charter, meaning that, except for her brief stint in 1970 with Faith, Hope And Chariry, she never did grace the Billboard Pop 100 charts.
LP5,99 €. Zulema - Z-licious LP. Loma. A Soul Music Love Affair Volume Two: Get In The Groove 1965-1968. Zulema - Ms. Z. LP. Creative Source.
|A4||I'm Not Dreaming||4:17|
|B1||Hanging On To A Memory||3:55|
|B2||You've Got Something For Me||4:15|
|B3||Praying For A Miracle||4:21|
|B4||What Do I Do Now||4:18|
|B5||Gotta Find A Way||2:58|
- Manufactured By – Fábrica De Discos Dark, C.A.
- Distributed By – Disqueras Unidas C.A.
- Backing Vocals – Albert Baily*, Brenda Hilliard, Diane Destry, Priscilla Baskerville, Van McCoy, Zulema Cusseaux*
- Bass – Gordon Edwards (tracks: A4, A5, B3)
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Frank Jackson (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B2, B4 to B6)
- Concertmaster, Strings – Gene Orloff
- Copyist – John Mical, Pat Kondek
- Drums – Chris Parker (tracks: A4, A5, B3), Damon Mendes (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2, B4 to B6)
- Electric Piano, Clarinet – Eddie Lesco (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2, B4 to B6)
- Engineer – Alec Head
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bill Stein, Davino Richardson, Mike Brauner, Phil Schrago
- Guitar – Bert Jones (tracks: A4, A5, B3), Cornell Dupree (tracks: A4, A5, B3), Fred Wells (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2, B4 to B6)
- Horns – Barry Rogers, Bernie Glow, Bill Byers*, Harold Vik*, Joe Shepley, John Gatchell, Jon Faddis, Mel Davis, Paul Faulise, Phil Bodner, Urban Green*, Wayne Andre
- Keyboards – Leon Pendarvis (tracks: A4, A5, B3)
- Keyboards, Percussion – Arthur Jenkins (tracks: A4, A5, B3)
- Producer, Arranged By, Piano – Van McCoy (tracks: A4, A5, B3), Zulema Cusseaux* (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2, B4 to B6)
- Strings – Fred Buldrini*, Gerald Tarack, Guy Lumia, Harold Kohon, Kermit Moore, LaMar Alsop, Matthew Raimondi, Mitsue Takayama, Paul Gershman, Sanford Allen, Selwart Clarke, Ted Hoyle, Theodore Isreal*
- Vibraphone, Percussion – Mike Manieri* (tracks: A4, A5, B3)
NotesProduced for Le Joint Records in association with McCoy-Kipps Productions, Inc.
Recorded at Media Sound.
|SHU 8532||Zulema||Z-licious (LP, Album)||London Records||SHU 8532||UK||1978|
|ACV 130 004||Zulema||Changes (LP, Album, Gen)||Accord||ACV 130 004||France||1978|
|SH 8532||Zulema||Z-licious (LP, Album, Promo, TP)||London Records||SH 8532||UK||1978|
|LEJ 17000||Zulema||Z-licious (LP, Album)||Lejoint||LEJ 17000||Canada||1978|
|ACV 130 004||Zulema||Change (LP, Album, Pic)||Accord||ACV 130 004||France||1978|