The J. Geils Band - Showtime! flac album
Style: Pop Rock
MP3 album: 1470 mb
FLAC album: 1699 mb
Other formats: TTA VOX VOC ASF ADX FLAC MIDI
Genre: Rock / Pop
The discography of American rock band The J. Geils Band consists of 11 studio albums, three live albums, eight compilation albums, one video album, and 30 singles. Formed in 1967 in Worcester, Massachusetts, the band consisted of guitarist J. Geils, singer Peter Wolf, harmonica player Magic Dick, bassist Danny Klein, keyboard player Seth Justman, and drummer Stephen Jo Bladd.
Showtime! (LP, Album). EMI America, EMI Electrola. 1C 064-400 144. Europe. The J. Geils Band in my top ten list of the greatest live albums of all times (but you can change with any of the 2 other live albums of this band :) 답글 나에게 알림 Helpful. 리스 편집 All Versions of this Release 변경사항 검토. 컬렉션에 추가 희망 목록에 추가 희망 목록에서 제거. 마켓플레이스 0 판매 품목 22개 €. 1부터.
The J. Geils Band – Showtime! 장르: Rock, Pop. 스타일: Pop Rock. 음 참조: Showtime!, LP, Album, AML 3028. in my top ten list of the greatest live albums of all times (but you can change with any of the 2 other live albums of this band :) 답글 나에게 알림 Helpful. 스터 릴리스 편집 데이터 정확함. 모두 희망 목록에 추가 희망 목록에서 모두 제거.
Showtime! Live album by The J. Geils Band. Showtime! is the third and final live album by American rock band The J. Geils Band, released in 1982. It was recorded at the Pine Knob Music Theater in Clarkston, Michigan on September 4th, 1982. Most critics consider it to be weaker than the group's two earlier live albums "Live" Full House (1972) and Blow Your Face Out (1976). This was the last release by the band before frontman Peter Wolf's departure in 1983.
Hotline (The J. Geils Band album), 1975. Hotline (Nazia and Zohaib Hassan album), 1987. Hotline (White Heart album). The Morning After (The J. Geils Band album). The Morning After is the second studio album by American rock band The J.
|A1||Jus' Can't Stop Me||3:23|
|A2||Just Can't Wait||3:17|
|A3||Till The Walls Come Tumbling Down||3:10|
|A6||Love Rap (Rap)||5:14|
|B2||Stoop Down #39||5:48|
|B5||Land Of A Thousand Dances||5:06|
- Recorded At – Pine Knob Music Theatre
- Mixed At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mastered At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mastered At – The Cutting Room
- Mastered At – Customatrix
- Arranged By, Producer – Seth Justman
- Art Direction, Design – Carin Goldberg
- Artwork [Lettering], Illustration – Leslie Cabarga
- Bass – D.K.*
- Drums, Vocals – Stephen*
- Engineer – Jon Mathias
- Guitar – J.*
- Harmonica, Saxophone – Magic Dick
- Horns – Uptown Horns, The*
- Keyboards, Vocals – Seth*
- Mastered By – Joe Brescio
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Steve Marcantonio
- Photography By – Jonathan Becker
- Recorded By [Live] – David Brown , Kooster McAllister, Phil Gitomer
- Vocals – Peter*
NotesRecorded at The Pine Knob Music Theater, Detroit, MI. Sept. 1982.
Pre-mix: Longview Farm, Massachusetts
Mixed: Mix Room, Record Plant, NYC
Mastered: The Cutting Room, Record Plant, NYC
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7777-17087-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 077771708718
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched except stamped "0"): SO-1-17087-Z9 #2 THEESELBEE MCR Joe 0
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched except stamped "0"): SO-2-17087-Z9 #3 PUDAKRADUP THEESELBEE MCR Joe 0
|1C 064-400 144||The J. Geils Band||Showtime! (LP, Album)||EMI America, EMI Electrola||1C 064-400 144||Europe||1982|
|COL-CD-1023||The J. Geils Band||Showtime! (CD, Album)||Collectables||COL-CD-1023||US||2003|
|31C 064 400144||The J. Geils Band||Showtime! (LP, Album)||EMI America||31C 064 400144||Brazil||1982|
|72435-36821-2-5||The J. Geils Band||Showtime! (CD, Album, RP)||EMI Music Special Markets||72435-36821-2-5||US||2003|
|4XO 517087||The J. Geils Band||Showtime! (Cass, Album, Club, Dol)||EMI America||4XO 517087||US||1982|