Manfred Reinelt - Berg, Dallapiccola, Satie, Poulenc, Françaix, Messiaen - Klavierwerke flac album
MP3 album: 1563 mb
FLAC album: 1203 mb
Other formats: AC3 MP3 MIDI AU ASF RA FLAC
Writing afterward to Alban Berg, he cited his "aversion to Vienna" as the main reason for his decision, while contemplating that it might have been the wrong one financially, but having made it he felt content.
Francis Jean Marcel Poulenc (French: ; 7 January 1899 – 30 January 1963) was a French composer and pianist. His compositions include mélodies, solo piano works, chamber music, choral pieces, operas, ballets, and orchestral concert music.
Jean René Désiré Françaix (French: ; 23 May 1912 in Le Mans – 25 September 1997 in Paris) was a French neoclassical composer, pianist, and orchestrator, known for his prolific output and vibrant style. Françaix's natural gifts were encouraged from an early age by his family. His father, Director of the Conservatoire of Le Mans, was a musicologist, composer, and pianist, and his mother was a teacher of singing.
Paris Mécanique: Works by Pierné, Françaix, Poulenc, etc. (classical music album) - Play streams in full or download MP3 from Classical Archives (classicalarchives. CD 1. Various Composers Composer. Poulenc: Complete Chamber Music, Vo. Naxos featured album.
Hans Werner Henze – Kammermusik 05 (premiere sinfonie), (1958).
|A1||Sonate Op. 1 - Mäßig Bewegt||12:40|
|Quaderno Musicale Di Annalibera||15:00|
|A2.5||Contrapunctus Secundus. Canon Contrario Motu|
|A2.7||Andantino Amoroso E Contrapunctus Tertius.|
|B1||Nr. 2 Aus "Gymnopédies"||2:00|
|Croquis Et Agaceries D'un Gros Bonhomme En Bois|
|B2.2||Danse Maigre (À La Manière Ces Messieurs)||1:25|
|Cinq Portraits De Jeunes Filles||11:05|
|Aus "Préludes Pour Piano"|
|B5.2||Chant D'Extase Dans Un Paysage Triste||6:20|
|B5.3||Le Nombre Léger||1:45|
- Printed By – VEB VMW "Ernst Thälmann", Werk Gotha-Druck
- Record Company – VEB Deutsche Schallplatten Berlin
- Recorded By – Rundfunk Der DDR
- Composed By – Alban Berg (tracks: A1), Erik Satie (tracks: B1 to B2.3), Francis Poulenc (tracks: B3.1 to B3.6), Jean Francaix* (tracks: B4.1 to B4.5), Luigi Dallapiccola (tracks: A2.1 to A2.11), Olivier Messiaen (tracks: B5.1 to B5.3)
- Design [Gestaltung] – Karl Groß
- Liner Notes – Eberhardt Klemm
- Piano – Manfred Reinelt
NotesHistorische Aufnahmen des Rundfunks der DDR
"Sonate Op. 1" recorded 1958
"Quaderno Musicale Di Annalibera" recorded 1957
"Gymnopédies" recorded 1961
"Croquis Et Agaceries D'un Gros Bonhomme En Bois" recorded 1961
"Villageoises" recorded 1960
"Cinq Portraits De Jeunes Filles" recorded 1961
"Préludes Pour Piano" recorded 1961
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Rights Society): AWA
- Other (Printing date code): Ag 511/01/85/A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): 8 22 907 - 1A K85 EN C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): 8 22 907 - 2A K85 EN C