Tom Rush - The Circle Game flac album
Title: The Circle Game
Style: Folk Rock, Folk
MP3 album: 1786 mb
FLAC album: 1786 mb
Other formats: APE ASF AAC VQF MP4 MOD VOX
Genre: Rock / Folk / World music
The Circle Game is the 1968 album from folk rock musician Tom Rush. He covers three songs from fellow singer-songwriter Joni Mitchell, as well as songs by Jackson Browne and James Taylor. Rush himself wrote "Rockport Sunday" and his classic, often-covered tune "No Regrets"; the song has become a folk standard, and has been covered by several dozen artists, including Emmylou Harris, The Walker Brothers, Fairport Convention, Olivia Newton-John, indie-pop group Luna, and Curtis Stigers
The Circle Game is the 1968 album from folk rock musician Tom Rush. Rush himself wrote "Rockport Sunday" and his classic, often-covered tune "No Regrets"; the song has become a folk standard, and has been covered by several dozen artists, including Emmylou Harris, The Walker Brothers, Fairport Convention, Olivia Newton-John, indie-pop group Luna, and Curtis Stigers. Joni Mitchell's "The Circle Game," recorded prior to her own release of the song, can be read as the turning point of the relationship while "Rockport Sunday" ends the romance using an instrumental piece, followed by the coda "No Regrets. Supporting this concept is the cover shot, which pictures then girlfriend Jill Lumpkin behind Tom Rush as photographed by Linda Eastman.
Tracklist: 1. Tin Angel, 2. Something In The Way She Moves, 3. Urge For Going, 4. Sunshine Sunshine, 5. The Glory Of Love, 6. Shadow Dream Song, 7. The Circle Game, 8. So Long, 9. Rockport Sunday, 10. No Regrets. 2. Something In The Way She Moves. 4. Sunshine Sunshine. 5. The Glory Of Love. 6. Shadow Dream Song.
This album has an average beat per minute of 106 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 80/136 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist The Circle Game. BPM Profile The Circle Game. Album starts at 136BPM, ends at 110BPM (-26), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Tom Rush. Celebrates 50 Years of Music.
No one has said anything yet. Contributions By. ounk. Take a Little Walk with Me. Wrong End of the Rainbow.
The Circle Game (Take One), 05:34. Tom Walker Leave a Light On. Соль FM Rock. Robert Miles Children.
1 Tin Angel Tom Rush 가사 재생. 2 Something in the Way. Tom Rush 가사 재생. 3 Urge for Going Tom Rush 가사 재생. 4 Sunshine Sunshine Tom Rush 가사 재생. 5 Glory of Love Tom Rush 가사 재생. 6 Shadow Dream Song Tom Rush 가사 재생. 7 Circle Game Tom Rush 가사 재생. 8 So Long Tom Rush 가사 재생. 9 Rockport Sunday Tom Rush 가사 재생. 10 No Regrets Tom Rush 가사 재생. 앨범소개.
|A2||Something In The Way She Moves||3:25|
|A3||Urge For Going||5:50|
|A5||The Glory Of Love||2:22|
|B1||Shadow Dream Song||3:24|
|B2||The Circle Game||5:12|
- Pressed By – Allentown Record Co. Inc.
- Engineered At – Century Sound Studios
- Published By – Gandalf Music
- Published By – April-Blackwood
- Published By – Shapiro Bernstein
- Published By – Nina Music
- Published By – Charles Rich Music
- Published By – Wild Indigo Music
- Bass Guitar – Bob Bushnell, Joe Mack
- Bass Guitar, Classical Guitar – Jonathan Raskin
- Concept By – Tom Rush
- Conductor, Arranged By, Keyboards – Paul Harris
- Design [Cover] – William S. Harvey
- Drums – Bernard Purdie, Herbie Lovelle, Richie Ritz
- Electric Guitar – Don Thomas , Eric Gale, Hugh McCracken
- Engineer [Audio Engineering] – Brooks Arthur, Bruce Botnick
- Guitar – Bruce Langhorne
- Photography By – Linda Eastman
- Producer – Arthur Gorson
- Saxophone – Buddy Lucas, Joe Grimm
- Supervised By [Production Supervisor] – Jac Holzman
- Written-By – Billy Hill (tracks: A5), Charles Rich* (tracks: B3), Jackson Brown* (tracks: B1), James Taylor (tracks: A2, A4), Joni Mitchell (tracks: A1, A3, B2), Tom Rush (tracks: B4, B5)
NotesThis is a first pressing stereo release on a gold label with a deep pressing groove.
"AR" in runouts denotes an Allentown Record Co. Inc. pressing.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): EKS-74018-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): EKS-74018-B
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side A): EKS 74018 A (AL-1) AR230268
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side B): EKS-74018 B (AL-1) AR23 0268
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
|74018-2||Tom Rush||The Circle Game (CD, Album)||Elektra||74018-2||US||1989|
|EKS 74018||Tom Rush||The Circle Game (LP, Album, RE)||Elektra||EKS 74018||UK||Unknown|
|74018-2||Tom Rush||The Circle Game (CD, Album, RE)||Elektra||74018-2||US||Unknown|
|EKL 4018||Tom Rush||The Circle Game (LP, Album, Mono)||Elektra||EKL 4018||UK||1968|
|EKS-74018||Tom Rush||The Circle Game (LP, Album, RP, Ter)||Elektra||EKS-74018||US||1969|