Eugene Chadbourne - 2000 Statues And The English Channel flac album
Title: 2000 Statues And The English Channel
Style: Contemporary Jazz, Free Improvisation
MP3 album: 1897 mb
FLAC album: 1683 mb
Other formats: MIDI DTS TTA MP4 AU AIFF APE
Genre: Jazz / Records
2000 Statues and the English Channel (Parachute, 1979). Possibilities of the Color Plastic with Toshinori Kondo (Bellows, 1979). There'll Be No Tears Tonight (Parachute, 1980). I've Been Everywhere as The Doctor Eugene Chadbourne (Fundamental, 1988). The Eddie Chatterbox Double Trio Love Album (Fundamental, 1989). Country Music in the World of Islam Volume XV (Fundamental, 1989). Terror Has Some Strange Kinfolk with Evan Johns (Alternative Tentacles, 1992).
Eugene Chadbourne – 2000 Statues And The English Channel The English Channel (Side One). Eugene Chadbourne – 2000 Statues And The English Channel The English Channel (Side Two).
Eugene Chadbourne & John Zorn, School (Parachute, 1978). William Parker, Through Acceptance of the Mystery Peace (Centering, 1979). Polly Bradfield, Solo Violin Improvisations (Parachute, 1979). Eugene Chadbourne, 2000 Statues/The English Channel (Parachute, 1979). Leslie Dalaba, LP (Parachute?) Andrea Centazzo, Environment for Sextet (Ictus, 1979).
The English Channel - 1979, FLAC (tracks) lossless. (Free Improvisation, Free-Jazz) Derek Bailey, Kaoru Abe, Motoharu Yoshizawa, Toshinori Kondo - Aida's Call - 1999, FLAC (tracks) lossless. Note: The 1981 cassette and 2001 CD reissues are significantly different from this version. The master tapes for the original vinyl version seems to be lost. the mixing was never likely to be anything less than erratic, but Les did a remarkable job. Eugene entered into his mad genius persona ('That's really awful - fantastic!'), pressing on in the face of our murmuring voices wanting to do things again.
Eugene Chadbourne - Statues And The English Channel .Label: TParachute – P007 Format: Vinyl, LP Country: US Released: 1979 Genre: Jazz, Non-Music Style: Contemporary Jazz, Free Improvisation
Eugene Chadbourne & John Zorn. 2000 Statues and the English Channel. Environment for Sextet. John Zorn, Andrea Centazzo, Eugene Chadbourne, Tom Cora, Toshinori Kondo & Polly Bradfield.
|A||The English Channel (Side One)|
|B||The English Channel (Side Two)|
- Recorded At – Dick Charles Recording Inc.
- Banjo, Mandolin, Electric Guitar – Davey Williams
- Bass, Harmonica – Wayne Horvitz
- Cello – Tom Corra*
- Clarinet [Bb], Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – John Zorn
- Composed By – Eugene Chadbourne
- Edited By – Eugene Chadbourne
- Electric Guitar – Fred Frith
- Electric Guitar, Dobro – Eugene Chadbourne
- Engineer – Les Paul, Jr.
- Gong, Drums – Andrea Centazzo
- Marimba, Vibraphone [Vibes], Percussion – Evan Gallagher
- Photography By – Janice Hathaway
- Piano – Evan Gallagher (tracks: A), Wayne Horvitz (tracks: B)
- Piano, Toy [Guitar], Toy Piano, Toy [Drums], Alto Horn – Steve Beresford
- Synthesizer – Bob Ostertag
- Trombone, Euphonium, Bass Trombone – Charles Verstraeten
- Trombone, Organ [Cheap] – Mark Kramer*
- Trumpet – Lesli Dalaba
- Trumpet, Alto Horn – Toshinori Kondo
- Violin – Jim Katzin, Polly Bradfield
- Violin, Viola, Organ [Hammond] – La Donna Smith*
NotesThis orchestra was assembled in New York June 4-10 for this record, a concert of the E.C. and John Zorn's "Archery" at Columbia University and 3 nights of small group improvisation at Zu Place in N.Y.
The recorded was done live to 2-track at Dick Charles Recordings, NY, June 8, 1978.
|none||Eugene Chadbourne||The English Channel (CDr, Album)||House Of Chadula||none||US||Unknown|
|none||Eugene Chadbourne||The English Channel (Cass, Album)||Not On Label||none||US||1979|