Louis Armstrong - When The Saint Go Marching In flac album
Title: When The Saint Go Marching In
MP3 album: 1940 mb
FLAC album: 1806 mb
Other formats: XM DTS FLAC WAV AAC MPC MP1
Album Stockholm 1959. When The Saint Go Marching In Lyrics. the call O when the trumpet sounds the call O Lord I want to be in that number When the Saints go marching in B: Some say this world of trouble Is the only one we need But I'm waiting for that morning When the new world is revealed (As Intro) V: When the revelation (revolution) comes When the revelation (revolution) comes
When the Saints Go Marching In," often referred to as "The Saints," is a Black spiritual. Though it originated as a Christian hymn, it is often played by jazz bands. This song was famously recorded on May 13, 1938, by Louis Armstrong and his orchestra. The song is sometimes confused with a similarly titled composition "When the Saints Are Marching In" from 1896 by Katharine Purvis (lyrics) and James Milton Black (music).
Watch the video for When the Saints Go Marching In from Louis Armstrong's The Ultimate Collection for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. The Ultimate Collection. Louis Armstrong (August 4, 1901 - July 6, 1971) nicknamed Satchmo or Pops, was an American jazz trumpeter and singer from New Orleans, Louisiana. View full artist profile.
The Very Best Of Louis Armstrong. The Definitive Collection. The Ultimate Collection: Louis Armstrong. The Essential Louis Armstrong. When the Saints Go Marching InLive 1962.
Louis Armstrong - альбом When the saints go marching in. Исполнитель: Louis Armstrong. Поделиться с друзьями: 1. Mack the knife. When it's sleepy time down south.
Album: The Katanga Concert (2000). Artist: Louis Armstrong. Money online! Generated MP3. Download MP3 320Kbps, . 5 Mb, 03:28. Download MP3 64Kbps, . 9 Mb, 03:28.
Found on more albums: Legends: Louis Armstrong. Sisters and brothers This is reverend Satchmo gettin' ready to beat out this mellow sermon for you My text this evenin's "When The Saints Go Marching In" Here come brother Higginbotham down the aisle with his trombone, blow it, boy! O when the Saints (when the saints) Go marching in (marching in) Now, when the Saints go marching in (marching in) Yes, I want to be in that number When the Saints go marching in. Blow it, brother Holmes! Now when the Saints (when the saints) Go marching in (marching in) Oh, when the Saints go marching in (marching in) Yes, I want to be in that.
And when the sun refuse to shine, And when the sun refuse to shine. Oh, Lord I want to be in that number, When the sun refuse to shine. Elige la próxima tarea. Preguntas frecuentes Soporte técnico Sobre la empresa.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||St. James Infirmary
Written-By – Primrose*
|A2||When The Saints Go Marching In
Arranged By – Armstrong*Written-By – Traditional
|A3||I'm Confessin' (That I Love You)
Written-By – Neiburg*, Dougherty*, Reynolds*
|A4||Royal Garden Blues
Written-By – C. Williams*, S. Williams*
|B1||Black And Blue
Written-By – Razaf*, Waller*, Brooks*
|B2||Up A Lazy River
Written-By – Carmichael*, Arodin*
|B3||(I'll Be Glad When You're Dead) You Rascal, You
Written-By – Theard*
Written-By – Razaf*, Waller*, Brooks*
|B5||Basin Street Blues
Written-By – Williams*
- Recorded At – The Blue Note, Chicago
- Recorded At – Carnegie Hall
- Recorded At – The Metropolitan Opera House
- Artwork [Sleeve painting] – LeRoy Neiman
- Bass – Arvell Shaw (tracks: A3, A3), Buddy Catlett (tracks: A1), Dale Jones (tracks: A2), Johnny Williams (tracks: B1 to B4), Oscar Pettiford (tracks: B5)
- Clarinet – Barney Bigard (tracks: A3, A4, B5), Ed Hall* (tracks: B2, B3, B4), Joe Muranyi (tracks: A1)
- Design [Sleeve Layout] – Malcolm Walker
- Drum – Cozy Cole (tracks: A3, A4)
- Drums – Barrett Deems (tracks: A2), Danny Barcelona (tracks: A1), Jimmy Crawford (tracks: B1 to B4), Sidney Catlett (tracks: B5)
- Guitar – Al Casey (tracks: B5)
- Liner Notes – Alun Morgan
- Piano – Art Tatum (tracks: B5), Billy Kyle (tracks: A2), Charles Bateman (tracks: B1 to B4), Joe Bushkin (tracks: A3, A4), Marty Napoleon (tracks: A1)
- Tenor Saxophone – Coleman Hawkins
- Trombone – Henderson Chambers (tracks: B1 to B4), Trummy Young (tracks: A2, A3, A4), Tyree Glenn (tracks: A1)
- Trombone, Vocals – Jack Teagarden (tracks: B5)
- Trumpet – Mouse Randolph* (tracks: B1 to B4), Roy Eldridge
- Trumpet, Vocals – Louis Armstrong
NotesA1 Broadcast, Upper Sandusky, Ohio - July 1, 1967
A2 Concert, unknown US venue - July 1956
A3 Broadcast, Blue Note, Chicago - July 29, 1953
A4 Broadcast, Blue Note, Chicago - July 1953
B1 Concert, Carnegy Hall, New York City - February 8, 1947
B2 Concert, Carnegy Hall, New York City - February 8, 1947
B3 Concert, Carnegy Hall, New York City - February 8, 1947
B4 Concert, Carnegy Hall, New York City - February 8, 1947
B5 Concert, Metropolitan Opera House, New York City - January 18, 1944