The Orpheus Choir Olivet Nazarene College, Ovid Young - To God Be The Glory! flac album
Title: To God Be The Glory!
Style: Vocal, Religious
MP3 album: 1943 mb
FLAC album: 1289 mb
Other formats: AU XM VQF VOC DXD AAC MMF
Genre: Folk / World music
How you can help now: Continue to pray - Remember Lucas(4) and Sophie (newborn) as their daily routine has quickly changed.
Every visit to Olivet is unique, and our Admissions team is here to help. You pick the day, and we will make it happen.
To God Be the Glory is a hymn with lyrics by Fanny Crosby and tune by William Howard Doane, first published in 1875. It appears to have been written around 1872 but was first published in 1875 in Lowry and Doane's song collection, "Brightest and Best. It was already popular in Great Britain before publication. Ira Sankey had introduced it there during Moody's 1873-1874 evangelistic campaigns.
A new version of Last. St. John's Children's Choir.
Free Choir Sheet Music For To God Be The Glory. Voice parts for Soprano, alto, tenor, and bass included. Free Choir Sheet Music – To God Be The Glory. Free Choir Sheet Music for To God Be The Glory. Hymn! To God Be The Glory (pdf).
Awesome - Olivet Nazarene University's Proclamation Gospel Choir. Trust Me with Be Still and Know - Olivet Nazarene University's Proclamation Gospel Choir. God is trying to tell you somethin(The Color Purple).
euschoironu Olivet Nazarene University’s Orpheus Choir. Director : Jeff Bell. If you were or are currently in Orpheus send us pictures to post! 10Posts. ORPHEUS FALL TOUR DATES AND LOCATIONS: SAT (11/17): Concert Church of the Nazarene 2301 Main St. Auburn IN. 46706 6:00 PM SUN (11/18): Concert First Church of the Nazarene 1555 Flaxmill Rd. Huntington, IN. 46750 Sunday Morning Service We’ll see you there!
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||To God Be The Glory
Written-By – Crosby*, Doane*
|A2||My Faith Still Holds
Written-By – William J. And Gloria Gaither*
|A3||America The Beautiful
Written-By – Bates*, Ward*
Arranged By – Excell*Written-By – Newton*
|A5||And Can It Be?
Written-By – Campbell*
|B1||It Is Well With My Soul
Written-By – Spafford*, Bliss*
|B2||Take My Life, And Let It Be
Written-By – Havergal*, Malan*
|B3||At The Cross
Written-By – Watts*, Hudson*
|B4||Jesus Paid It All
Written-By – Hall*, Grape*
|B5||The Comforter Has Come
Written-By – Bottome*, Kirkpatrick*
|Wonderful Love...Matchless Grace||(2:30)|
|B6a||My Saviour's Love
Written-By – Gabriel*
|B6b||Wonderful Grace Of Jesus
Written-By – Lillenas*
- Copyright (c) – Paragon Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Paragon Records
- Record Company – Paragon Associates, Inc.
- Distributed By – Word, Inc.
- Pressed By – Masterfonics
- Recorded At – Martinsound
- Recorded At – Chicago Recording Company
- Arranged By, Conductor, Sleeve Notes – Ovid Young
- Art Direction, Design – Michael Harris
- Choir – The Orpheus Choir Olivet Nazarene College*
- Directed By [Choir] – Dr. George Dunbar
- Engineer – Christopher Banninger, Toby Foster
- Photography By [Cover] – Dill Beaty
- Producer – Bob MacKenzie
- Remix [Engineer] – Lee Hazen
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout): PR-33023-A MASTERFONICS
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout): PR-33023-B MASTERFONICS