Soul Asylum - And The Horse They Rode In On flac album
Title: And The Horse They Rode In On
Style: Alternative Rock
MP3 album: 1255 mb
FLAC album: 1222 mb
Other formats: WAV WMA DMF DTS MIDI MP2 TTA
Genre: Rock / Blues
Grave Dancers Union is the sixth studio album by the American alternative rock band Soul Asylum, released in 1992. The album spent 76 weeks on the Billboard music charts and was certified triple-platinum in 1993, establishing Soul Asylum as one of the most successful rock groups of the first half of the 1990s. During recording of Grave Dancers Union, producer Michael Beinhorn grew dissatisfied with drummer Grant Young's performance and brought in Sterling Campbell
Album by Soul Asylum. Nice Guys (Don't Get Paid). Something Out of Nothing. Be On Your Way. We 3. All the King's Friends.
Listen free to Soul Asylum – And The Horse They Rode In On (Spinnin', Bitter Pill and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Connect to this site.
The vinyl, cassette, and CD versions of the album have different, but related, cover art. Track listing. All songs written by Dave Pirner unless otherwise noted. Easy Street" – 3:34 (Pirner, Murphy). Be on Your Way" – 3:01. All the King's Friends" – 3:09.
And The Horse They Rode In On Album. And The Horse They Rode In On. Release Date 1990.
And The Horse They Rode In On (CD, Album, Club). And The Horse They Rode In On (12xFile, AAC, Album, RE, 256). Label A&M Records, Twin/Tone Records.
SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery.
1990 studio album by Soul Asylum. Studio album by. Soul Asylum. Soul Asylum is an American alternative rock band formed in 1981 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, best known for the Grammy-winning 1993 hit "Runaway Train". A Single Man (album). A Single Man, released in 1978, is the twelfth studio album release for Elton John. It is the first album where Gary Osborne replaced Bernie Taupin as lyricist. It is also the only Elton John album to not have any tracks co-written by Bernie Taupin on the original cut. Shine Like It Does: The Anthology (1979–1997). Shine Like It Does: The Anthology (1979–1997) is a greatest hits compilation released by Australian.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||Veil Of Tears|
|A4||Nice Guys (Don't Get Paid)|
|A5||Something Out Of Nothing|
Melodica – Bernie Worrell
|B1||Brand New Shine|
|B4||Be On Your Way|
|B6||All The King's Friends|
- Recorded By – Record Plant Mobile, Los Angeles
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Made By – PolyGram
- Pressed By – PRS Baarn
- Recorded At – Chaplin Soundstage
- Recorded At – Soundworks West
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Recorded At – Pachyderm Studio
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound Factory
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mixed At – House Of Music, West Orange, NJ
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Drums – Grant Young
- Electric Bass, Electric Upright Bass – Karl Mueller
- Guitar [Guitars], Vocals – Daniel Murphy
- Producer – Steve Jordan
- Producer [Associate] – Joe Blaney
- Vocals, Piano, Organ, Guitar [Guitars] – Dave Pirner*
NotesThe cover of this LP is different from the CD version, as it features a white horse on front.
[On rear sleeve:]
Tracked live with the Record Plant Mobile Unit at The Chaplin Soundstage and Soundworks West and at A&M Studios, Los Angeles, California.
Additional recording: Pachyderm Discs, Cannon Falls, Minnesota and Sunset Sound factory, Los Angeles California.
Mixed at The Electric Lady, New York, New York, House Of Music, West Orange, New Jersey and The Hit Factory, New York City.
Mastered (...) at Sterling Sound.
Larger than life tune up by Arte Smith.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 082839531818
- Barcode (Text): 0 82839 53181 8
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped, variant 1): 395 318 1 S1=1 670 06 1 12
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped, variant 1): 395 318 1 S2=1 670 06 1 12
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped, variant 2): 395 318 1 S1=1 670 06 1 1 4
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped, variant 2): 395 318 1 S2=1 670 06 1 14
- Rights Society (Boxed): B.I.E.M. | STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0485
- Price Code: POL 281
|75021 5318 2||Soul Asylum||And The Horse They Rode In On (CD, Album, Club)||A&M Records, Twin/Tone Records||75021 5318 2||US||1990|
|none||Soul Asylum||And The Horse They Rode In On (12xFile, AAC, Album, RE, 256)||A&M Records||none||North America (inc Mexico)||2009|
|395 318-2||Soul Asylum||And The Horse They Rode In On (CD, Album, RE)||A&M Records, Twin/Tone Records||395 318-2||Europe||Unknown|
|75021 8053 2||Soul Asylum||And The Horse They Rode In On (CD, Album, Promo)||A&M Records||75021 8053 2||US||1990|
|75021 5318 2||Soul Asylum||And The Horse They Rode In On (CD, Album, Promo)||A&M Records, Twin/Tone Records||75021 5318 2||US||1990|