The Guess Who - Live At The Paramount flac album
Title: Live At The Paramount
Style: Classic Rock
MP3 album: 1116 mb
FLAC album: 1406 mb
Other formats: APE VOC DTS AUD AU TTA WMA
Live at the Paramount is a live album released by Canadian rock group The Guess Who in 1972. It was recorded on May 22, 1972 at the Paramount Theatre in Seattle, Washington. Live at the Paramount was the first Guess Who album to feature Donnie McDougall on rhythm guitar and the last to feature original bassist Jim Kale. The album reached on the Billboard 200 album chart in the United States. This was the group's only live album until the reunion in 1983.
Recorded live at the Paramount Theater, Seattle, Washington, May 22, 1972. Produced By Jack Richardson for "Number 9". Orange label dynaflex. LP housed in lyric sleeve with band photo on flip side. Matrix, Runout (Inner Sleeve): LSP-4779. Other (Price Code On Spine): 0598. LSP-4779 with white sticker on front that lists songs and in writing at the bottom it says promotional album-not for sale. Does anyone know what this album is worth? Reply Notify me Helpful.
Complete your The Guess Who collection.
The Guess Who made many fine albums during their long career, peppered with dozens of excellent tunes. One of their best albums was this concert classic from the early 70s(the pre-Clap for the Wolfman period). If you had the vinyl version, you know how good this music was. but this CD release includes several more songs from the Paramount concert, all of them excellent recordings.
Album by The Guess Who. Albert Flasher. Runnin' Back to Saskatoon. Truckin' Off Across the Sky. Bonus tracks on 2000 reissue. MusicBrainz: Live at the Paramount.
Live At The Paramount. The Guess Who (Rock Band). Live At The Paramount Tracklist. Show all albums by The Guess Who (Rock Band).
In the case of The Guess Who Live at the Paramount, added songs and remastering takes a fairly common recording and makes it essential. When I purchased the original rendering on vinyl, I was disappointed because some of the better known songs ("No Time," "Hand Me Down World," "These Eyes," et. were not included. Well, Live at the Paramount is incomplete no more. Restored are six additional songs, all well known, perfectly rounding out the Guess Who shows I recall from my youth. The remastering removes all of the mud marring "American Woman", establishing it as the granite hard centerpiece to the show. Rock The Guess Who (CAN). Lista de Bandas Rock The Guess Who (CAN) Live at the Paramount. adicionar as letras do álbum. adicionar uma crítica. Membros têm este álbum1. Recorded live at the Paramount Theater, Seattle, Washington, 22/05/1972. Re-Issue in 2000 by Buddha Records with a different tracklist.
See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Page created - April 7, 2010.
|3||New Mother Nature||4:26|
|4||Runnin' Back To Saskatoon||6:25|
|7||Glace Bay Blues||3:20|
|9||Hand Me Down World||3:54|
|11||Truckin' Off Across The Sky||7:22|
|12||Share The Land||4:47|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Buddha Records
- Copyright (c) – Buddha Records
- Manufactured By – BMG Distribution
- Distributed By – BMG Distribution
- Recorded At – Paramount Theatre, Seattle
- Mastered At – SAJE Sound
- Art Direction, Design – Mathieu Bitton
- Bass, Vocals – Jim Kale
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Jeremy Holiday
- Drums, Vocals – Garry Peterson
- Engineer [Recording] – Brian Christian
- Lead Guitar, Lead Vocals – Don McDougall
- Lead Guitar, Vocals – Kurt Winter
- Lead Vocals, Piano, Flute, Harmonica – Burton Cummings
- Liner Notes – John Einarson
- Mastered By – Elliott Federman
- Producer – Jack Richardson
- Product Manager – Mandana Eidgah
- Reissue Producer – Frank Ursoleo, Rob Santos
- Remix, Edited By – Dennis Ferrante
- Technician [Recording] – Dennis Smith
- Written-By – B. MacLean* (tracks: 7), B. Cummings* (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 10 to 13), D. McDougall* (tracks: 7, 11), G. Peterson* (tracks: 10, 11), D. MacLean* (tracks: 7), J. Kale* (tracks: 10, 11), K. Winter* (tracks: 1, 4, 5, 9, 11), R. Bachman* (tracks: 6, 10, 13)
NotesRecorded live at the Paramount Theater, Seattle, Washington, May 22, 1972.
Tracks 5, 8, 9, 12 & 13 are previously unreleased bonus tracks.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 744659975325
|LSP-4479||The Guess Who||Live At The Paramount (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||LSP-4479||US||1972|
|LSP-4479||The Guess Who||Live At The Paramount (LP, Album, Gat)||RCA Victor||LSP-4479||US||1972|
|LSP-4779||The Guess Who||Live At The Paramount (LP, Album, Gat)||RCA Victor||LSP-4779||US||1972|
|SF 8329 (LSP 4779)||The Guess Who||Live At The Paramount (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||SF 8329 (LSP 4779)||UK||1972|
|4779-2-R||The Guess Who||Live At The Paramount (CD, Album, RE)||RCA||4779-2-R||US||1990|