Dave Edmunds - D. E. 7th flac album
Title: D. E. 7th
Style: Rock & Roll, Country Rock
MP3 album: 1435 mb
FLAC album: 1463 mb
Other formats: ADX MOD DTS RA MP4 AC3 VOC
David William Edmunds (born 15 April 1944) is a Welsh singer/songwriter, guitarist, actor and record producer. Although he is mainly associated with pub rock and new wave, having many hits in the 1970s and early 1980s, his natural leaning has always been towards 1950s style rock and roll. Edmunds was born in Cardiff
Dave Edmunds – D. E. 7th. 레이블: Columbia – FC 37930. 식: Vinyl, LP, Album, Terre Haute Pressing. Guitar – Albert Lee (tracks: B1, B4), Dave Edmunds (tracks: A1 to B4, B6), Mickey Gee (tracks: B3). Management – John Scher, Monarch Entertainment. Mastered By – Stewart Romain.
Dave Edmunds – D. Label: Arista – SPART 1184. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Title on the label is ". 7th". Title on spine is ". Matrix, Runout (Side 1 stamped (A PORKY PRIME CUT etched)): SPARTv 1184 A//2▽420 G 1 1 1 A PORKY PRIME CUT.
More albums from Dave Edmunds: Tracks On Wax 4 by Dave Edmunds. Riff Raff by Dave Edmunds. Rockpile by Dave Edmunds. Information by Dave Edmunds. Get It by Dave Edmunds. Closer To The Flame by Dave Edmunds. Twangi. y Dave Edmunds. Again by Dave Edmunds. View all albums . D. 7. By: Dave Edmunds (1982, Rock). 1. From Small Things, Big Things Come.
Features Song Lyrics for Dave Edmunds's . Generation Rumble. 2. Warmed Over Kisses (Left Over Love).
While that occasionally means there's mis-steps like "Deep in the Heart of Texas," but it also means the wonderful bluegrass-stomp "Warmed Over Kisses (Left Over Love)," the country-rocker "Bail You Out," the cajun-tinged "Louisiana Man" and the excellent Springsteen cover "From Small Things (Big Things One Day Come).
Album D E 7th, Dave Edmunds. Tracking list e i testi dell'album: D E 7th Data di pubblicazione: 4 settembre 2013. Tracking list e i testi dell'album: From Small Things, Big Things Come. Bail You Out. Dave Edmunds: gli altri album. King Biscuit Flower Hour Data di pubblicazione: 4 settembre 2013. Closer to the Flame Data di pubblicazione: 4 settembre 2013. Alive & Pickin' Data di pubblicazione: 4 settembre 2013. Dave Edmunds: Rags & Classics Data di pubblicazione: 4 settembre 2013. Again Data di pubblicazione: 4 settembre 2013. Live at Rockpalast - Loreley 1983 Data di pubblicazione: 4 settembre 2013.
Dave Edmunds was on this label for a while. Confessions Of A Crate Digger. Swan Song Records issued every Led Zeppelin album from 'Physical Graffiti' onward, but it was far more than a vanity label.
Get It is the third album by Welsh rock musician Dave Edmunds, released in 1977. Some of the songs were performed by an early "trio" version of Rockpile (Edmunds, Nick Lowe and Terry Williams); others (such as "I Knew the Bride" and "Little Darlin'") were recorded by Edmunds solo. Also recorded in these sessions was the non-album Edmunds-Lowe tune "As Lovers Do", which was used as the B-side of both "Here Comes the Weekend" and the later "Crawling from the Wreckage"
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||From Small Things (Big Things One Day Come)
Written-By – B. Springsteen*
|A2||Me And The Boys
Written-By – Adams*
|A3||Bail You Out
Written-By – Rees*
Written-By – Graham Lyle
|A5||Other Guys Girls
Written-By – Chris Gent
|B1||Warmed Over Kisses (Left Over Love)
Written-By – G. Geld*, P. Udell*
|B2||Deep In The Heart Of Texas
Written-By – G. Watkins*
Written-By – Kershaw*
|B4||Paula Meet Jeanne
Written-By – J. Cole*
|B5||One More Night
Written-By – L. Grundy*
Written-By – Chuck Berry
- Distributed By – CGD Messaggerie Musicali S.p.A.
- Printed By – CGD Messaggerie Musicali S.p.A.
- Licensed From – Arista Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Eden Studios
- Banjo – Dave Peacock (tracks: B1)
- Baritone Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – John Earle (tracks: A1, B2, B4)
- Bass – Dave Peacock (tracks: A4, B1), John David (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B2 to B4, B6)
- Cover – C-More-Tone*
- Drums – Bobby Irwin (tracks: A4, B1, B4), Dave Charles (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B2, B3, B6)
- Engineer – Aldo Bocca, Carey Taylor
- Guitar – Albert Lee (tracks: B1, B4), Dave Edmunds (tracks: A1 to B4, B6), Mickey Gee (tracks: B3)
- Management – Albion Management, Steve Wood
- Mastered By – Stewart Romain*
- Photography By [Back] – Gavin Cochran*
- Photography By [Front] – Lynn Goldsmith
- Piano – Geraint Watkins (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B2, B3, B6), Liam Grundy (tracks: B5)
- Producer – Dave Edmunds
- Trumpet – Dick Hanson (tracks: A1, B2), Neil King* (tracks: B4)
- Vocals – Dave Edmunds
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): 77 ARS 39143-1L
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): 77 ARS 39143-2L
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): 77 ARS 39143-1L DD
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): 77 ARS 39143-2L DD
- Rights Society: SIAE/DR
|SPART 1184||Dave Edmunds||D. E. 7th (LP, Album)||Arista||SPART 1184||UK||1982|
|404 508, 404 508-352||Dave Edmunds||D. E. 7 (Cass, Album)||Arista, Arista||404 508, 404 508-352||Europe||1982|
|ARI 90006||Dave Edmunds||D.E.7th (LP, Album)||Arista||ARI 90006||Scandinavia||1982|
|FC 37930||Dave Edmunds||D. E. 7th (LP, Album, Ter)||Columbia||FC 37930||US||1982|
|FA 3090, FA 4130901||Dave Edmunds||D.E. 7th (LP, Album, RE)||Fame, Fame||FA 3090, FA 4130901||UK||1984|