The Perfect Disaster - Rise flac album
Style: Indie Rock
MP3 album: 1821 mb
FLAC album: 1302 mb
Other formats: AC3 WMA DMF WAV VQF MP1 AAC
The Perfect Disaster were an alternative rock band from dshire, England, formed in 1980; they released four albums before splitting up in 1991. The only constant member was singer/guitarist Phil Parfitt. The first incarnation of the band was named Orange Disaster, with Parfitt joined by Ken Renny (bass), and Alison Pate (guitar).
The Perfect Disaster. Profile: Band leader Phil Parfitt originally started out in punk band The Varicose Veins releasing the now highly collectible single "Incredible" in 1978. He followed it with 7" releases fronting both Orange Disaster and The Architects of Disaster (whose rhythm section departed to form Fields of the Nephilim) before settling on the Perfect Disaster moniker. The group's Velvet ed alternative pop/rock first caught on in France, where they released both a self-titled album and self-titled EP 1985. 12 inch Vinyl Single.
The Perfect Disaster recorded in August 84 this Velvet Underground cover youtube. 20 May at 14:00 ·. ;) Philip Parfitt. Lee" was the B-side to "Rise", The Perfect Disaster's first single be taken from their final "Heaven Scent" album.
Perfect Disaster (Artist Galaxy: Stairway To Heaven) Biography : Phil Parfitt, Alison Pate, John "Salty" Saltwell, Malcolm Catto, Josephine "Jo" Wiggs. Having tested the water as Orange Disaster, then the Architects Of Disaster, these calamitously inclined types finally settled on the Perfect Disaster in 1984. Initially ignored by the British music scene, the Perfect Disaster took their twisted, broody guitar sound to France for their self-titled debut album in 1985.
- Pressed By – MPO
- Copyright (c) – Fire Records
- Mixed At – Old Barn Studios
- Recorded At – Brixton Academy
- Recorded At – The Slaughterhouse
- Published By – Twist And Shout Music
- Distributed By – Rough Trade Distribution
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fire Records
- Bass, Backing Vocals, Cello – Jo Wiggs*
- Drums – Jon Mattock, Phil Outram
- Engineer – Colin Richardson, Steve Harris
- Layout – Hand And Eye
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Dan Cross
- Mixed By – Phil Vinall, The Perfect Disaster
- Percussion – Jon Mattock
- Producer – Phil Vinall, The Perfect Disaster
- Sleeve – Ratio
- Vocals, Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Backing Vocals – Phil Parfitt
NotesRise recorded at Slaughterhouse, spring 1990.
B52 and Bluebell recorded live at the Brixton Academy, 11 november 1989
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 017161 000973
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Runout, Etched): BLAZE 38T A1 MPO SUCK ON THIS!
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Runout, Etched): BLAZE 38T B1 MPO