Audrey Hepburn & Rex Harrison - My Fair Lady (Original Soundtrack) flac album
Title: My Fair Lady (Original Soundtrack)
Style: Soundtrack, Score, Musical
MP3 album: 1386 mb
FLAC album: 1916 mb
Other formats: XM MP4 AIFF MPC VQF DTS ADX
Performer – Rex Harrison (tracks: 2, 5, 9, 17, 24, 25). Performer – Mona Washbourne (tracks: 10, 17). Photography By – Bob Willoughby, Mel Traxel. Photography By – Cecil Beaton. Reissue Producer – Didier C. Deutsch. Supervised By, Conductor – André Previn. Vocals – Marni Nixon (tracks: 2, 3, 7, 9, 10, 18, 20, 21, 23, 24).
Album · 1963 · 27 Songs. Wilfrid Hyde-White, Marni Nixon, Rex Harrison, André Previn & Orchestra. 3. Wouldn't It Be Loverly. Marni Nixon, André Previn, Ensemble & Orchestra. Why Can't the English? Wilfrid Hyde-White, Marni Nixon, Rex Harrison, André Previn & Orchestra.
Music From The Films Of Audrey Hepburn (Original Soundtrack) (1993). Funny Face (Original Soundtrack) (1996). My Fair Lady (Original Soundtrack) (1964).
Rex Harrison re-created his stage role as the elocutionist, Professor Henry Higgins (he had also appeared in the film adaptation of George Bernard Shaw's play Pygmalion, the source for My Fair Lady), as did Stanley Holloway, as Eliza's flamboyant Cockney father
Welcome To My Store ARTIST: Audrey Hepburn, Rex Harrison TITLE: My Fair Lady LABEL/NO. Columbia KOS-2600 RECORD CONDITION: SEALED. ARTIST: Audrey Hepburn, Rex Harrison.
My Fair Lady - Original. has been added to your Cart. I was fortunate enough to see Rex Harrison in 1981 during his revival of "My Fair Lady," and even though Rex was way past his prime, the evening was magical. This original cast album from 1956 preserves forever this wondrous musical, where every single song is superb. Julie Andrews soars, which is to be expected and it makes you tear your hair out that she wasn't cast as Eliza in the 1964 movie version. This is a much superior version to the movie soundtrack and it should be required to round out any serious record collection, no matter what the genre.
My Fair Lady - Soundtrack from Rex Harrison (1964) (LP). My Fair Lady - Soundtrack. 10,53 €. view record. Music By. Frederick Loewe. Lyrics By. Al Lerner. Conductor, Supervised By. André Previn.
The eponymous stage musical My Fair Lady (1956) got a very successful film adaption in 1964 starring Audrey Hepburn and Rex Harrison. Based on the original script by Frederick Loewe, the film won eight Oscars and three Golden Globes. Composed by Alan Jay Lerner(lyrics) and Frederick Loewe(music), the songs were performed by both the film cast and guest singers Marni Nixon & Bill Shirley and were supervised by German pianist, conductor and composer André Previn.
|2||Why Can't The English?||3:02|
|3||Wouldn't It Be Loverly||4:20|
|4||The Flower Market||1:55|
|5||I'm An Ordinary Man||4:40|
|6||With A Little Bit Of Luck||3:35|
|7||Just You Wait||2:57|
|9||The Rain In Spain||2:13|
|10||I Could Have Danced All Night||3:57|
|12||Ascot Gavotte (Reprise)||2:10|
|13||On The Street Where You Live||1:58|
|15||The Transylvanian March||1:29|
|16||The Embassy Waltz||1:57|
|17||You Did It||4:30|
|18||Just You Wait (Reprise)||1:30|
|19||On The Street Where You Live (Reprise)||1:14|
|22||Get Me To The Church On Time||5:28|
|23||A Hymn To Him||3:35|
|25||I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face||5:55|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.
- Arranged By [Vocal Arrangements] – Robert Tucker
- Libretto By [Book By], Lyrics By – Alan Jay Lerner*
- Liner Notes – Brooks Atkinson
- Mixed By [Remixed By], Mastered By – Darcy Proper
- Music By – Frederick Loewe
- Orchestrated By – Al Woodbury, Alexander Courage, Robert Franklyn
- Performer – Ensemble* (tracks: 3, 6, 11, 12, 21, 22), Orchestra* (tracks: 1, 4, 14 to 16, 26, 27)
- Performer [Alfred P. Doolittle] – Stanley Holloway (tracks: 6, 22)
- Performer [Colonel Pickering] – Wilfrid Hyde-White (tracks: 2, 9, 17)
- Performer [Henry Higgins] – Rex Harrison (tracks: 2, 5, 9, 17, 24, 25)
- Performer [Mrs. Pearce] – Mona Washbourne (tracks: 10, 17)
- Photography By – Bob Willoughby, Mel Traxel
- Photography By [Audrey Hepburn Cover] – Cecil Beaton
- Reissue Producer – Didier C. Deutsch
- Supervised By [Music], Conductor – André Previn
- Vocals [Eliza Doolittle, Sung By] – Marni Nixon (tracks: 2, 3, 7, 9, 10, 18, 20, 21, 23, 24)
- Vocals [Freddy Eynsford-hill, Sung By] – Bill Shirley (tracks: 13, 19, 20)
- Voice [Eliza Doolittle] – Audrey Hepburn
NotesTracks previously unreleased: 4, 8, 12, 14 to 16, 18, 19, 21, 26, 27
This recording was mastered using 20-bit technology for "high definition sound".
Recorded in Hollywood, California, April 14, 16-17, 1964
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4988009756424
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Matrix / Runout: DC-4057 1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L275
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 453A
- Matrix / Runout (Hub text): SAMPLE
|KOL 8000||Audrey Hepburn, Rex Harrison||Audrey Hepburn, Rex Harrison - My Fair Lady (LP, Album, Mono, Gat)||Columbia Masterworks||KOL 8000||US||1964|
|SBP473114||Audrey Hepburn And Rex Harrison||Audrey Hepburn And Rex Harrison - My Fair Lady (LP, Album, Gat)||CBS||SBP473114||New Zealand||Unknown|
|SBP 233170||Various||My Fair Lady (LP)||CBS||SBP 233170||Australia||Unknown|
|JST 20002||Audrey Hepburn, Rex Harrison||Audrey Hepburn, Rex Harrison - My Fair Lady (Original Sound Track) (Cass, Album, RE)||Columbia||JST 20002||US||Unknown|
|70000||Various||My Fair Lady (LP)||CBS||70000||Netherlands||Unknown|