Hank Crawford - Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing flac album
Title: Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing
Style: Fusion, Soul-Jazz
MP3 album: 1490 mb
FLAC album: 1631 mb
Other formats: FLAC TTA ASF MP3 MOD DMF VOX
Don't You Worry 'bout a Thing is a soul-jazz album by saxophonist Hank Crawford, released in 1975 on Kudu Records. Don't You Worry 'bout a Thing" (S. Wonder) – 8:48. Jana" (Crawford) – 5:06. All in Love Is Fair" (S. Wonder) – 4:45. Sho Is Funky" (B. James, H. Crawford) – 12:45. Groove Junction" – 3:33. Hank Crawford – alto sax. Jerry Dodgion – flute, tenor sax. Joe Farrell – flute, tenor sax. Pepper Adams – baritone sax. Romeo Penque – baritone sax. Jon Faddis – trumpet, flugelhorn.
Don't You Worry 'bout a Thing" is a single by Stevie Wonder, taken from his 1973 album Innervisions. It reached number 16 on the Billboard Pop Singles chart, number 10 on the Cash Box chart, and number 2 on the R&B chart. The song's lyrics convey a positive message, focusing on taking things in one's stride and accentuating the positive. The tune is in E♭ minor, starting with a Latin piano intro
Complete your Hank Crawford collection. Deutsch English Español Français Italiano 日本語. より多くの画像. Hank Crawford – Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing.
EAC extraction logfile from 2. December 2018, 10:08. Hank Crawford, Don't You Worry Bout A Thing. Used drive : MATSHITADVD+-RW SW830 Adapter: 1 ID: 0.
Don't Worry 'bout a Thing or Don't Worry About a Thing may refer to: "Don't You Worry 'bout a Thing", a 1973 song by Stevie Wonder. Don't You Worry 'bout a Thing (album), by Hank Crawford. Don't Worry 'bout a Thing" (SHeDAISY song), a 2005 song by SHeDAISY. Feels Good (Don't Worry Bout a Thing)", a 2002 song by Naughty by Nature. Three Little Birds", a 1980 song by Bob Marley & The Wailers (the chorus prominently features the phrase "don't worry about a thing"). Wildflower is the fourteenth album led by saxophonist Hank Crawford and his third released on the Kudu label in 1973. Wonder Dream Concert. The Wonder Dream Concert was an historic concert held on October 4, 1975, at the National Stadium in Kingston, Jamaica.
Hank Crawford’s album Don’t You Worry ‘Bout a Thing was originally released in 1974 on Kudu Records, an offshoot of Creed Taylor’s CTI label. For his fourth Kudu release, Crawford provides three original compositions along with two Stevie Wonder tunes, "Don’t You Worry 'Bout a Thing" and All in Love Is Fair. The string arrangements of Bob James, who also plays electric keyboards on the date, provide a light touch of sophistication and blend well with Crawford’s R&B-steeped alto saxophone
Hank Crawford şarkıcısına ait albümleri ve diğer şarkıları da görebilir ve dinleyebilirsiniz. Bunları da Dinlemek İsteyebilirsiniz. Good Morning Heartache Hank Crawford. Don't Mess With Mister T. Stanley Turrentine. Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing Boney James. Sunny Stanley Turrentine. Lady Soul Hank Crawford. Moanin' Charles Mingus. Good Morning Heartache Dinah Washington.
Everybody's got a thing But some don't know how to handle it Always reachin' out in vain Just taking the things not worth having but. Don't you worry 'bout a thing Don't you worry 'bout a thing, mama 'Cause I'll be standing on the side When you check it out. They say your style of life's a drag And that you must go other places But just don't you feel too bad When you get fooled by smiling faces but. Don't you worry 'bout a thing Don't you worry 'bout a thing, mama 'Cause I'll be standing on the side When you.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing
Written-By – Stevie Wonder
Written-By – Hank Crawford
Written-By – Hank Crawford
|B1||Sho Is Funky
Written-By – Bob James, Hank Crawford
|B2||All In Love Is Fair
Written-By – Stevie Wonder
- Recorded At – Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
- Distributed By – Motown Record Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Creed Taylor, Inc.
- Produced For – CTI Records
- Mastered At – Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
- Alto Saxophone – Hank Crawford
- Arranged By, Conductor – Bob James
- Baritone Saxophone – Pepper Adams, Romeo Penque
- Bass – Gary King (tracks: A1 to A3, B1), Ron Carter (tracks: B2)
- Bass Trombone – Dave Taylor*
- Cello – Charles McCracken, George Ricci
- Design [Album] – Bob Ciano
- Drums – Bernard Purdie (tracks: A1, A3), Idris Muhammad (tracks: A2, B1, B2)
- Electric Guitar – Hugh McCracken
- Engineer – Rudy Van Gelder
- Flute [Alto], Piccolo Flute, Tenor Saxophone – Phil Bodner
- Flute, Tenor Saxophone – Jerry Dodgion, Joe Farrell
- Illustration [Album] – Pierre Le-Tan
- Keyboards – Bob James, Richard Tee
- Percussion – Ralph MacDonald
- Producer – Creed Taylor
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Alan Rubin, Jon Faddis, Randy Brecker
- Viola – Al Brown , Manny Vardi*
- Violin – Alexander Cores*, Charles Libove, David Nadien, Emanuel Green, Harry Lookofsky, Lewis Eley, Matthew Raimondi, Max Ellen, Paul Gershman
NotesProduced for CTI Records by Creed Taylor
KUDU Records a division of Creed Taylor, Inc. NY, NY
Recorded June, 1974
|19, KU 19 S 1||Hank Crawford||Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing (LP, Album)||Kudu, Kudu||19, KU 19 S 1||US||1974|
|LAX 3214||Hank Crawford||Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing (LP, Album, Promo)||Kudu||LAX 3214||Japan||1978|
|KU 19||Hank Crawford||Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing (LP, Album)||Kudu||KU 19||UK||1974|
|GP 3065||Hank Crawford||Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing (LP, Album)||Kudu||GP 3065||Japan||1978|
|KU-19||Hank Crawford||Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing (LP, Album)||Kudu||KU-19||US||1974|