Glenn Tipton - Baptizm Of Fire flac album
Title: Baptizm Of Fire
Style: Hard Rock, Heavy Metal
MP3 album: 1777 mb
FLAC album: 1631 mb
Other formats: AUD ADX WAV MPC DMF AHX AU
In 1997, Tipton released his solo album, Baptizm of Fire, featuring a host of well-known musicians including Billy Sheehan, Cozy Powell and Don Airey, among others where he showed his technical guitar playing abilities. Tipton quotes : "It goes without saying that I love playing and performing heavy metal, and have for most of my career.
Baptizm of Fire is the debut solo album by Judas Priest guitarist Glenn Tipton released in 1997. It was recorded and mixed at Devonshire and Ocean Studios, . and Monnow Valley, Battery, Olympic and The Gazebo Studio, . Written and recorded in years 1994-1996 Management done by Bill Curbishley and Co-ordination done by Jayne Andrews. All tracks written by Glenn Tipton, except where noted. Glenn Tipton – all guitars and vocals, bass on track 13. Robert Trujillo – bass on tracks 1, 2, 10.
Recorded and mixed at Devonshire and Ocean Studios, . Red circled sticker on jewel case on some copies: Member Of JUDAS PRIEST 7567-82974-2.
Baptizm of Fire (1996) by Glenn Tipton. Genres: Heavy Metal Members: Glenn Tipton, Billy Sheehan, Robert Trujillo, John Entwistle, . .
This album has an average beat per minute of 134 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 92/184 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Baptizm of Fire. BPM Profile Baptizm of Fire. Album starts at 155BPM, ends at 119BPM (-36), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Glenn Tipton. Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
All songs witten and arranged by Glenn Tipton, except "Paint It Black" written by Jagger and Richards. Added by: (Unknown user). Modified by: khabarov.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Paint It Black
Written-By – Mick Jagger, Keith Richards*
|3||Enter The Storm||5:55|
|4||Fuel Me Up||3:02|
|6||Baptizm Of Fire
Organ [Church, In Mid-section] – Don Airey
Bass – John Entwistle
|9||Kill Or Be Killed||3:20|
Vocals [Chorus] – Whitfield Crane
|11||Left For Dead||3:44|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Manufactured By – East West Japan Inc.
- Distributed By – Warner Music Japan Inc.
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Artwork [Cover Illustration] – Mark Wilkinson
- Artwork [Design] – Larry Freemantle
- Bass – Billy Sheehan (tracks: 5, 6), C.J. de Villar* (tracks: 3, 4, 8, 9, 11), Robert Trujillo (tracks: 1, 2, 10)
- Coordinator [Co-ordination] – Jayne Andrews
- Drums – Brooks Wackerman (tracks: 1, 2, 10), Cozy Powell (tracks: 5, 6, 7), Shannon Larkin (tracks: 3, 4, 8, 9, 11)
- Engineer, Mixed By – Sean Lynch
- Management – Bill Curbishley
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Photography By – Amy Guip
- Producer, Mixed By – Glenn Tipton, Mark Dodson
- Vocals [All], Guitar [All] – Glenn Tipton
- Written-By, Arranged By – Glenn Tipton (tracks: 1, 3 to 11)
NotesRecorded and mixed at Devonshire and Ocean Studios, U.S.A. and Monnow Valley, Battery, Olympic and The Gazebo Studio, U.K..
Track 12 is bonus track on this release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 988029 205841
|82974-2||Glenn Tipton||Baptizm Of Fire (CD, Album)||Atlantic||82974-2||US||1997|
|none||Glenn Tipton||Baptizm Of Fire (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Atlantic||none||Unknown|
|7567-82974-2||Glenn Tipton||Baptizm Of Fire (CD, Album)||Atlantic||7567-82974-2||US||1997|
|R2 73333||Glenn Tipton||Baptizm Of Fire (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Rhino Records||R2 73333||Russia||2006|
|CD 82974||Glenn Tipton||Baptizm Of Fire (CD, Album)||Atlantic||CD 82974||Canada||1997|