Pierre Moerlen's Gong - Pentanine flac album
Style: Prog Rock
MP3 album: 1808 mb
FLAC album: 1527 mb
Other formats: APE DMF ADX RA AAC WMA ASF
Genre: Jazz / Rock
Pierre Moerlen's Gong – Pentanine. Label: Musea – FGBG 4606. Drums, Vibraphone, Xylophone, Programmed By – Pierre Moerlen. Electric Guitar – Arkady Kuznetsov. Engineer – Boris Isaev, Boris Istomin, Yuri Bogdanov.
Pentanine is the eighth studio album by Pierre Moerlen's Gong. It was released in 2004. It was recorded in 2002 in Saint Petersburg, Russia, with Russian musicians and was the last album recorded by Pierre Moerlen before he died on 3 May 2005. Airway to Seven" – 4:37. Pentanine (Part I)" – 3:28. Trip à la Mode" – 4:49. Réminiscence" – 6:46.
Pierre Moerlen's Gong. Pierre Moerlen's Gong.
Pierre Moerlen's Gong: Second Wind, Deep End, Exotic и другие песни. Чтобы добавлять треки в плейлисты, нужно авторизоваться.
Pentanine is a fusion music album recording by PIERRE MOERLEN'S GONG released in 2004 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. lyin' High (5:49) . irway to Seven (4:37) . entanine (I. Part One) (3:28) . u Chalet (4:04) . rip à la mode (4:49) . éminiscence (6:46) . nterlude (0:40) . lassique (7:12) . âcheur (6:11) 1. leu Nuit (3:54) 1. entanine (II. Part Two) (2:11) 1. ontagnes Russes (7:04) 1. royka (4:33).
Pierre Moerlen's last album, sadly. Recorded in 2002 but not released until 2004. This one's a bit of an oddball release in and of itself. Daevid Allen had long taken back over the helm of Gong. Pierre had stuck to the Gong name when Daevid departed and eventually, officially became an offshoot under the moniker, Pierre Moerlen's Gong. Gong is something of a hydra headed thing
Artist: Pierre Moerlen's Gong. Pentanine: Best 2 songs. Pierre Moerlen's Gong - Bleu nuit 03:54. Pierre Moerlen's Gong - Flyin' High 05:49. Pierre Moerlen's Gong: best 2 tracks. Pierre Moerlen's Gong - Deep End Full Circle, 1988 04:48. Pierre Moerlen's Gong - Bleu nuit Pentanine, 2005 03:54. Artist: Pierre Moerlen's Gong.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Airway To Seven|
|3||Pentanine Part One|
|5||Trip A La Mode|
|11||Pentanine Part Two|
Trumpet – Alexander Lutsky
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Мистерия Звука
- Copyright (c) – Musea
- Published By – EMI Music
- Manufactured By – kdg France – 024176
- Bass Guitar – Alexei Pleschunov*
- Design – Alexander Repiov*
- Drums, Vibraphone, Xylophone, Programmed By – Pierre Moerlen
- Electric Guitar – Arkady Kuznetsov*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Boris Isaev*, Boris Istomin*, Yuri Bogdanov*
- Keyboards, Drums, Percussion, Recorded By, Voice [Underwater] – Meehail Ogorodov*
- Mastered By – Vladimir Ovchinnikov*
- Producer – Meehail Ogorodov*
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Vadim "Dess" Sergeyev*
- Written-By – Meehail Ogorodov* (tracks: 1, 7), Pierre Moerlen (tracks: 2 to 6, 8 to 13)
NotesRecorded at 2002 St.Petersburg, Russia
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 3 426300 046062
- Matrix / Runout: KDG FR -024176
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L373
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5710
- Label Code: LC 09709
|MZ-070-2||Pierre Moerlen's Gong||Pentanine (CD, Album)||Мистерия Звука||MZ-070-2||Russia||2004|