Too $hort - Life Is...Too $hort flac album
Title: Life Is...Too $hort
MP3 album: 1907 mb
FLAC album: 1417 mb
Other formats: MOD MPC DMF WMA MP4 RA AU
Genre: RAP / Hip-hop
Too Short is the fifth studio album by American rapper Too Short. It was released in 1988 through Jive Records and RCA Records, although it appeared as a Dangerous Music/RCA Records release until Jive Records logos appeared on the release on October 25, 1989, after it became successful. It is currently his highest-selling album to date, being certified double platinum by the RIAA for sales of over 2 million copies. T. Bohanon - Producer. Al Eaton - Guitar, Keyboards, Producer, Mixing.
Al Eaton had a studio called One Little Indian Studios, and he was a pretty good guitar player. And he did guitar on ‘City of Dope. So he pretty much spearheaded that track, and it was just based on the little guitar riff. I knew the music well enough, ‘School Boy Crush. I knew the music so I wanted to make a song-you know, a good song should make good music
Few rappers have been as successful at projecting apathy as power, but the rapper’s breezily nihilistic worldview-where the drama really ain't worth my time -has always been his charm.
Label: Dangerous Music – 1149-1-J. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. I would say this is actually the second pressing. If you notice, this one has the cadillac logo whereas the other one has the 'playboy' style logo (which was the original 'Dangerous Music' logo also used on the very first pressing of 'Born To Mack'). So I would say that this pressing here is a second pressing based on the cadillac logo. Correct me if I'm wrong. Reply Notify me Helpful.
Too Short's predecessor, Born to Mack, too many East Coast MCs were inundating hip-hop with clichéd tracks consisting of only James Brown samples and a drum machine. Too Short, however, presented an attractive alternative with highly melodic, danceable tracks that made no secret of his love of '70s funk heroes like Parliament, the Ohio Players, and Cameo
Album starts at 88BPM, ends at 74BPM (-14), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). The Sex Tape Playlist.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). It was released in 1988 and it was right away a huge success - in fact it was the first Bay Area rap album to sell a million copies (it sold more than a million, like many of Too Short's later albums).
Lil' Jon & The Eastside Boyz.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Life Is...Too Short||4:34|
|A3||I Ain't Trippin'||6:41|
|A4||Nobody Does It Better||6:15|
|B1||Don't Fight The Feelin'
Rap [Featuring] – Danger Zone , Rappin' 4-Tay
|B3||City Of Dope||5:32|
|B4||Pimp The Ho
Backing Vocals – Janna Thomas, Jeanette Wright
- Manufactured By – RCA Records
- Distributed By – RCA Records
- Published By – Willesden Music Inc.
- Made By – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Recorded At – One Little Indian Music
- Mastered At – Fantasy Studios
- Record Company – RCA Records
- Record Company – BMG Music
- Artwork By [Graphics] – Mark Wholey
- Co-producer – R. Austin*, T. Bohanon*
- Drum Programming – E. Francis, R. Fieldings, T. Shaw*
- Guitar – A. Eaton*
- Keyboards – A. Eaton*, T. Shaw*
- Mixed By – Al Eaton, Todd Shaw
- Other [Wardrobe] – Mr. Z (Eastmont Mall)
- Photography – Victor Hall
- Producer – Todd Shaw
- Written By – T. Shaw-A. Eaton (tracks: B3), T. Shaw-T. Goins-J. Brown-A. Forté (tracks: B1)
- Written-By – A. Eaton* (tracks: B3), A. Forté* (tracks: B1), T. Shaw*
NotesRepress with blue Jive labels.
Manufactured & distributed by RCA Records, a label of BMG Music, New York, N.Y.
All songs published by Willesden Music Inc. (BMI)
An original sound recording made by Zomba Recording Corporation.
℗&© 1988 Zomba Recording Corporation
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 1241-41149-1 4
- Matrix / Runout (Side AAA Label): 1149-1-J-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side XXX Label): 1149-1-J-B
|1149-1-J||Too $hort*||Life Is...Too $hort (LP, Album)||Dangerous Music||1149-1-J||US||1988|
|1149-2-J||Too $hort*||Life Is...Too $hort (CD)||Dangerous Music, BMG, Jive,||1149-2-J||US||1988|
|1004562-1149||Too Short||Life Is... Too Short (CD, Album)||Jive||1004562-1149||US||1988|
|1149-1-J||Too $hort*||Life Is...Too $hort (LP, Album, RE, 180)||Dangerous Music||1149-1-J||US||2009|
|1149-2-J||Too Short||Life Is... Too $hort (CD, Album, Lon)||Zomba, Dangerous Music, BMG||1149-2-J||US||1988|