Africa 1 Dance Theatre - Africa 1 Dance & Theatre 'Live" flac album
Title: Africa 1 Dance & Theatre 'Live"
MP3 album: 1292 mb
FLAC album: 1773 mb
Other formats: DMF MP3 MP1 MMF AAC TTA WMA
Genre: Folk / World music
African dance refers mainly to the dance of Sub-Saharan Africa, and more appropriately African dances because of the many cultural differences in musical and movement styles. These dances must be viewed in close connection with Sub-Saharan African music traditions and Bantu cultivation of rhythm. African dance utilizes the concept of as well as total body articulation.
Becoming a theatre that is able to move across the country like a dancer moves across the stage. We must not only settle for moving with the times. We must also be bold enough to move ahead of the times.
шоу под ключ режиссура хореография Way Creation Company WCC ⠀⠀Подписчиков: 2 тыс.
National Theatre Live is the National Theatre’s groundbreaking project to broadcast world-class theatre to cinemas in the UK and internationally. Follow our broadcasts from stage to screen with exclusive backstage updates. Follow us on Twitter. Join our mailing list.
DanceAfrica celebrates the cultural vitality of Africa and its diaspora through dance, art, film, and an outdoor bazaar. DanceAfrica is BAM's longest running program and America's largest celebration of African and African-American dance, music, and culture. Created in 1977, under the artistic direction of Founding Elder Chuck Davis and with the aim of heightening awareness of African culture, the festival has evolved into a beloved annual Memorial Day weekend event that brings the entire community together . The nation’s largest African dance festival welcomes Umkhathi Theatre Works from Zimbabwe. DanceAfrica 35 Years. DanceAfrica, a vibrant celebration of Africa and the diaspora, celebrates 35 years.
The African Dance Theatre - CLOSED. Moyo, Clocktower V&A Waterfront, Cape Town Central 8001, South Africa.
|B2||Excerpt: "A Whisper For Lovers"|
- Distributed By – African Record Centre Distributors Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Makossa Ltd. Publishing Co.
- Copyright (c) – Makossa International Records, Inc.
- Arranged By, Choreography, Design [Cover], Musician – Roger Francis
- Co-producer [Associate], Performer – Trevor Moseley
- Consultant – Imran Francis
- Musician – Kwame Nkrumah , Kwame Ross, Lesmore Francis, Michael Steele , Myron Thomas
- Performer [Dancer] – Azalius Ross, Elaine Chambers, Gwen Clark, Josephine Williams , Juanita Ross, Keith Hodge , Sia Manjoe
- Producer, Music Director, Musician – Roland Francis
- Product Manager, Musician – Rudolph Francis
- Technician [Assistant] – Roy Mosely