The English Beat - Special Beat Service flac album
Title: Special Beat Service
Style: New Wave, Ska
Country: UK & Europe
MP3 album: 1340 mb
FLAC album: 1441 mb
Other formats: DXD MPC DMF VQF AHX FLAC MP1
Greatest - The Beat (Extended). Exploration Group LLC Sound Recordings, WMG (от лица компании "Crimson"); EMI Music Publishing, LatinAutor - SonyATV, LatinAutor, ASCAP, CMRRA, Warner Chappell, Sony ATV Publishing" и другие авторские общества (2).
The official page of The English Beat. CommunitySee all. 256,078 people like this. 251,294 people follow this. AboutSee all. Contact English Beat on Messenger.
The Beat (known in the United States and Canada as the English Beat and in Australia as the British Beat, are a band founded in Birmingham, England, in 1978. Its music fuses Latin, ska, pop, soul, reggae and punk rock. The Beat, consisting of Dave Wakeling (vocals, guitar), Ranking Roger (vocals), Andy Cox (guitar), David Steele (bass), Everett Morton (drums), and Saxa .
The English Beat – Special Beat Service. Records – SP-70032, . Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Indianapolis Pressing. Catalog SP70032, outer sleeve, spine, inner sleeve SP-70032, labels. The Beat appears on spine; The English Beat appears on front of sleeve and labels. Rotating Head" appears on sleeve; "Rotating Heads" appears on label.
Album · 1981 · 16 Songs. More By The English Beat. See All. Keep the Beat: The Very Best of The English Beat.
Special Beat Service. Labels WEA Rhino Records IRS Records. Members owning this album0.
Save It for Later" released in April 1982, barely made the Top 50, "Jeanette," their new album's taster, just brushed Number 45, "I Confess" didn't even chart, probably because it's flip "Sole Salvation" was also culled off the album, while "Ackee 1 2 3" played outside the Top 50. The slippage had started with Wha'ppen, as the group had veered sharply away from their frenetic roots, Special Beat Service would take them even further from their early punk-fired fury
TITLE added to MP3 cart. Special Beat Service (Remastered). Exclusive Prime pricing. My original LP became warped so long ago, I can't really compare them. However, this is a great album and the extras are decent.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|5||Spar Wid Me||4:32|
|7||Save It For Later||3:36|
|9||Pato And Roger A Go Talk
Producer – Mike Hedges, Ranking Roger
|10||Sugar & Stress||2:56|
|11||End Of The Party||3:33|
|12||Ackee 1 2 3||3:13|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – International Record Syndicate, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – International Record Syndicate, Inc.
- Recorded At – Roundhouse Studios
- Accordion [Accordian] – Jack Emblow
- Art Direction – Martyn Atkins
- Bass, Banjo – David Steele
- Drums – Everett Morton
- Engineer – Mark Dearnley, Trevor Hallesy
- Engineer [Cutting] – Ian Cooper
- Guitar, Mandolin – Andy Cox
- Keyboards, Piano – Dave Blockhead
- Marimba, Other [Telephone] – Bob Sargeant
- Percussion – Mark Fox*
- Photography By – Bruce Fleming
- Producer – Bob Sargeant (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 12)
- Saxophone [Saxaphone] – Saxa
- Saxophone [Saxaphone], Clarinet, Lyricon, Effects [Sax Fx Unit] – Wesley Magoogan
- Supervised By – Nick Rogers
- Tabla [Tablas] – M. Mishra*
- Toasting – Pato*
- Toasting, Vocals, Percussion – Ranking Roger
- Trombone – Vince Sullivan
- Trumpet – Dave Lord, Steve Sidwell
- Vocals, Guitar – Dave Wakeling
- Written-By – The English Beat*
NotesOriginally released on LP/cassette in 1982 (SP 70032), and reissued as a "midline" LP/cassette release in 1987 (SP 75069). Made in the U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 4479-75069-2
- Barcode (Scanned): 044797506925
|BEAT 5||The Beat||Special Beat Service (LP, Album)||Go-Feet Records||BEAT 5||UK & Europe||1982|
|SP-70032, SP70032||The English Beat*||Special Beat Service (LP, Album, Ind)||I.R.S. Records, I.R.S. Records||SP-70032, SP70032||US||1982|
|SP70032, SP-70032||The English Beat*||Special Beat Service (LP, Album, CRC)||I.R.S. Records, I.R.S. Records||SP70032, SP-70032||US||Unknown|
|SP 75069||The English Beat*||Special Beat Service (LP, Album, RE, Ind)||I.R.S. Records||SP 75069||US||1987|
|SP-70032, SP70032||The English Beat*||Special Beat Service (LP, Album, Gol)||I.R.S. Records, I.R.S. Records||SP-70032, SP70032||US||1982|