Memory Garden - Verdict Of Posterity flac album
Title: Verdict Of Posterity
Style: Heavy Metal
MP3 album: 1557 mb
FLAC album: 1448 mb
Other formats: MP1 MP4 RA AIFF MP3 AUD VOX
ARTIST: Memory Garden ALBUM: Verdict of Posterity RELEASE DATE: 08/02/99. 01. Carved In Stone 02. Awkward Tale 03. Shadow Season 04. Tragic Kingdom 05. The Sum Of All Fear 06. Split Image 07. Outward Passage 08. Wasteland Foretold 09. Amen.
Verdict of Posterity. Verdict of Posterity. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample).
Verdict of Posterity (1998) by Memory Garden. Labels: Metal Blade Records. Genres: Doom Metal, Power Metal Members: Stefan Berglund, Simon Johansson, Anders Looström, Ken Johansson, Tom Björn/Johansson.
Complete your Memory Garden (2) collection. Producer – Memory Garden (2), Mike Wead. Rhythm Guitar, Backing Vocals – Anders Looström. Vocals – Stefan Berglund (2). Words By – A. Looström (tracks: 1 to 5, 7, 9), S. Johansson (tracks: 8), T. Björn (tracks: 6). Notes.
Album · 1999 · 9 Songs. Verdict of Posterity Memory Garden. Listen on Apple Music.
Album Verdict of Posterity. Outward Passage Lyrics. I followed a sign, a pattern that bends On the roads with abrupt ends Just leave me hanging upside down The blind is leading the blind And I stared through the window of the world. A painting without a frame From an artist without a name A brush with the colours of the invisible A blind is leading the blind And I stared through the window of the world
More Memory Garden Albums.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Carved In Stone||6:09|
Guitar, Soloist – Mike Wead
|5||The Sum Of All Fear||5:18|
Narrator – Beppe Danielsson
- Distributed By – SPV GmbH – 085-102522
- Copyright (c) – Metal Blade Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Metal Blade Records Inc.
- Pressed By – DOCdata Germany
- Recorded At – XTC Studios
- Mixed At – XTC Studios
- Mastered At – Cutting Room
- Artwork [Cover] – Kristian Wåhlin
- Bass Guitar – Ken Johansson
- Drums, Piano, Backing Vocals [Background] – Tom Björn
- Engineer – Rex Gisslén
- Harmony Vocals [Guest Musician] – Kristian Andrén
- Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals [Background] – Simon Johansson
- Mastered By – Peter In De Betou
- Music By – A. Looström* (tracks: 1 to 5, 8, 9), K. Johansson* (tracks: 7), M. Wead* (tracks: 4), S. Johansson* (tracks: 2 to 5, 7 to 9), S. Berglund* (tracks: 1, 2), T. Björn* (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 9)
- Photography By – M Industries
- Producer – Memory Garden , Mike Wead
- Rhythm Guitar [Rythm Guitars], Backing Vocals [Background] – Anders Looström
- Vocals – Stefan Berglund
- Words By – A. Looström* (tracks: 1 to 5, 7, 9), S. Johansson* (tracks: 8), T. Björn* (tracks: 6)
NotesMetal Blade Records GmbH
©℗ 1998 Metal Blade Records Inc.
Recorded & mixed at XTC Studio, Stockholm, Sweden during June & July 1998.
Mastered at Cutting Room, Solna, Sweden.
Catalogue number listed as 3981-14191-2 on the spines and 3984-14191-2 on the disc and in the booklet.
12-page booklet with lyrics and credits.
Pressing plant identified by the runout printings.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 3984-14191-2 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 039841419122
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L357
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5226
- Matrix / Runout: DOCdata Germany MB 3984-14191-2
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 6705
|3984-14191-2||Memory Garden||Verdict Of Posterity (CD, Album)||Metal Blade Records||3984-14191-2||US||1999|
|3981-14191-2, 3984-14191-2||Memory Garden||Verdict Of Posterity (CD, Album, Promo)||Metal Blade Records, Metal Blade Records||3981-14191-2, 3984-14191-2||Germany||1998|