Chuck Mangione - An Evening Of Magic - Live At The Hollywood Bowl flac album
Title: An Evening Of Magic - Live At The Hollywood Bowl
MP3 album: 1569 mb
FLAC album: 1194 mb
Other formats: XM AA MP2 MIDI FLAC AUD MOD
Genre: Jazz / Pop
Recorded at the height of Chuck Mangione's fame when "Feels So Good" was still busting up the charts, this double-LP set attempts to recapture the dynamism of his earlier live albums but falls short on a few counts. For one thing, the sound gives the listener no idea of what it was like to be in the audience that evening; there are only fleeting traces of the live presence and electricity of the event in this tightly mic'ed recording. Of the two live Mangione A&M albums, this one is a more accurate career retrospective, but Tarantella is quirkier and thus more fun.
An Evening of Magic, Live at the Hollywood Bowl (1978). Feels So Good is a 1977 jazz album released by Chuck Mangione. The song also reached the top of the Billboard adult contemporary chart. It was also frequently referenced on the animated TV comedy King of. the Hill, on which Mangione had a recurring voice role as himself Track listing. All selections written by Chuck Mangione.
Inner Sleeve: Chuck Mangione Quartet Chris Vadala, Grant Geissman, Charles Meeks, James Bradley & Chuck Mangione. Seventy-piece Orchestra Gerry Vinci, Ron Leonard, Jeff Tkazyik, Jerry Peel, Frank Szabo, Jeff Kievit, Jay Wadenpfubl, Richard Chamberlain, John Stevens, Adab Mosello, Larry Corelli, Nate Alford. Recorded live at the Hollywood Bowl, July 16, 1978. Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA.
Feels So Good is a 1977 jazz album released by Chuck Mangione. It was also frequently referenced on the animated TV comedy King of the Hill, on which Mangione had a recurring voice role as himself. The album Feels So Good peaked at No. 2 on the Billboard albums chart in 1978. Mario Lanza Live at Hollywood Bowl: Historical Recordings (1947 & 1951), a 2000 CD that includes the six selections that tenor Mario Lanza sang at his first Hollywood Bowl concert in August, 1947. Live at the Hollywood Bowl, a DVD documenting a live performance by Ben Harper & the Innocent Criminals on August 4, 2003. Morrissey: Live at the Hollywood Bowl, a DVD documenting a live performance by Morrissey on June 8th, 2007.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). But I was 12 at the time I had my first copy of this album and I was after as much of Chuck Mangione albums I could afford and purchase along with several artists I was interested in at the time and thankfully all my musical goals have been accomplished. for you Fellow Completists don't let this one pass you by.
The XIth Commandment - Live (1978/Hollywood Bowl). 5. Doin' Everything With You - Live (1978/Hollywood Bowl). 6. Love The Feelin' - Live (1978/Hollywood Bowl). 7. I Get Crazy - Live (1978/Hollywood Bowl).
Send "Chuck Mangione" Ringtones to your Cell. Album: Live At The Hollywood Bowl: An Evening Of Magic. 0. No songs for Live at the Hollywood Bowl: An Evening of Magic yet. embed
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Feels So Good||9:17|
|A2||The XIth Commandment||6:38|
|A3||Chase The Clouds Away||9:34|
|B1||Hill Where The Lord Hides||5:24|
|B2||Doin' Everything With You||7:35|
|B3||Love The Feelin'||7:20|
|B4||I Get Crazy||4:13|
|C1||Land Of Make Believe||9:05|
|C2||Hide And Seek||8:36|
|C3||The Day After (Our First Night Together)||7:35|
|D1||Children Of Sanchez (Main Theme)||6:47|
Arranged By [Strings] – Bill Reichenbach
|D3||Children Of Sanchez (Finale)||3:53|
Composed By – B. Mann*, C. Mangione*, D. Grolnick*, J. Tropea*, R. MacDonald*, R. Tee*, R. Bassini*, S. Gadd*, T. Levin*
|D5||Feels So Good (Encore)||3:10|
- Manufactured By – RCA Music Service – R243654
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Published By – Gates Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Hollywood Bowl
- Recorded At – Filmways/Heider Recording
- Mastered At – Allen Zentz Recording
- Art Direction, Design [Album] – Junie Osaki, Roland Young
- Artwork [Cover [Painting] – Michael Schwab*
- Bass – Charles Meeks
- Cello – Ron Leonard
- Concertmaster, Coordinator [String] – Gerry Vinci*
- Coordinator [Music], Producer [Production Assistance] – Jeff Tkazyik
- Drums – James Bradley, Jr.*
- Engineer [Concert Sound] – Larry Swist
- Engineer [Recording], Mixed By, Edited By – Mick Guzauski
- Flute, Piccolo Flute – Adah Mosello
- French Horn – Jay Wadenpfuhl, Jerry Peel
- Guitar [Classical], Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Grant Geissman
- Mastered By – Chris Bellman
- Mixed By, Edited By – Chuck Mangione, Jeff Tkazyik
- Percussion – Nate Alford*
- Performer – Chuck Mangione Quartet
- Photography By – Benno Friedman, Junie Osaki, Mark Hanauer
- Producer, Composed By, Flugelhorn, Electric Piano, Conductor – Chuck Mangione
- Saxophone, Flute – John Mitchell , Larry Covelli
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute, Flute [Alto], Piccolo Flute – Chris Vadala
- Trombone – Art Linsner, Keith O'Quinn, Richard Chamberlain
- Trumpet [Lead], Coordinator [Brass And Reed] – Jeff Tkazyik
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Frank Szabo, Jeff Kievit
- Tuba – John Stevens
NotesWith the Chuck Mangione Quartet and Seventy-Piece Orchestra.
Recorded live at the Hollywood Bowl, July 16, 1978.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 7502-16701-1
- Rights Society: BMI
|SP-6701||Chuck Mangione||An Evening Of Magic - Live At The Hollywood Bowl (2xLP, Album, Gat)||A&M Records||SP-6701||Canada||1979|
|AMLM 66701||Chuck Mangione||An Evening Of Magic - Live At The Hollywood Bowl (2xLP, Album)||A&M Records||AMLM 66701||UK||1979|
|AMS - 5097||Chuck Mangione||An Evening Of Magic - Live At The Hollywood Bowl (2xLP, Album, Gat)||A&M Records||AMS - 5097||Venezuela||1979|
|SP-6701||Chuck Mangione||An Evening Of Magic - Live At The Hollywood Bowl (2xLP, Album, Ter)||A&M Records||SP-6701||US||1979|
|396 701-1||Chuck Mangione||(An Evening Of Magic) Live At The Hollywood Bowl (2xLP, Album, RE)||A&M Records||396 701-1||Germany||Unknown|