Archetype - Hands Of Time flac album
Title: Hands Of Time
Style: Power Metal, Progressive Metal
MP3 album: 1335 mb
FLAC album: 1867 mb
Other formats: VQF WAV AIFF AU MIDI APE AAC
Archetype is the fifth studio album by American heavy metal band Fear Factory.
Hands of Time is the third studio album by Kingdom Come. In 1989, Kingdom Come released their second LP, 'In Your Face', with (initially) strong sales to rival their platinum selling debut, when the band abruptly broke up for personal reasons in August 1989. Without the rest of the band, lead vocalist and primary songwriter Lenny Wolf chose to retain the band's name and record a third album, the band's final international release on Polygram.
6. Corporate Cloning. Keyboards, Programmed By, Electronics – Rhys Fulber. Management – Archetype Music. Mastered By – Howie Weinberg. Mixed By – Greg Reely. Musician – Burton C. Bell, Byron Stroud, Christian Olde Wolbers, Raymond Herrera. Other – Alain Francois. Photography By – Omer "Impson" R. Cordell. Producer – Fear Factory.
See the the cover photos, artwork, and latest images for Hands of Time by Syl Johnson. Listen to Hands of Time for free online and get recommendations for similar music. Don't want to see ads?
Download for free and listen to Hands of Time - Hands of Time. We have song's lyrics, which you can find out below. Org H Hands of Time.
In essence, this album pushes Becoming the Archetype closer to the rest of the metal pack, when they previously have been known for being more unique in style. It's certainly still good metal music, it just feels like a little bit less than what they're capable of. Time will tell if this is a new direction influenced by the addition of three new bandmates, or if the new lineup simply hasn't yet had time to start firing on all cylinders and put out their best work
|4||Hands Of Time||4:31|
- Distributed By – Voices Of Wonder
- Copyright (c) – Archetype
- Copyright (c) – Chris Matyus
- Manufactured By – Duplidisc
- Recorded At – Audio Works, Cleveland, OH
- Mixed At – Audio Works, Cleveland, OH
- Mastered At – Digitrax
- Bass – Jamie Still
- Booking, Management – Intromental Management
- Drums – Keith Zeigler
- Guitar [Guitars] – Chris Matyus
- Music By, Lyrics By – Chris Matyus
- Vocals – Chyle Wagner*
NotesOn the back cover:
© 1998 Archetype / Chris Matyus Manufactured in U.S.A. by DUPLIDISC, Cleveland, Ohio.
In the booklet:
Recorded and mixed at Audio Works, Cleveland, Ohio
Mastered at Digitrax, Cleveland, Ohio
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 712365 498003
- Barcode (Scanned, EAN-13): 5712365498003
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): CRT IPM003 X9126B
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L531
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9215