Babe Ruth - Babe Ruth flac album
Title: Babe Ruth
Style: Prog Rock, Classic Rock
MP3 album: 1836 mb
FLAC album: 1801 mb
Other formats: VOC WAV APE VOX MIDI MP2 MMF
Babe Ruth are a rock band from Hatfield, Hertfordshire, England. They were initially active in the 1970s and reformed in 2005. A predecessor of the group, called Shacklock after guitarist Alan Shacklock, was formed in 1970. Members included Janita Haan and Dave Hewitt, with Dave Punshon and Dick Powell later joining. The first release was their single "Wells Fargo"; their first album, First Base, went gold in Canada.
Listen free to Babe Ruth – Babe Ruth (Dancer, Somebody's Nobody and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. A new version of Last. Overview (current section).
Babe Ruth was an American baseball player considered to be among the best to have ever graced the game. This biography of Babe Ruth provides detailed information about his childhood, life, achievements, works & timeline. Babe Ruth was an American baseball player considered to be among the best to have ever graced the game.
A Fistful of Dollars. We People Darker Than Blue. The Duchess of Orleans. MusicBrainz: Babe Ruth.
The Best Of Babe Ruth - Babe Ruth.
This CD combines Babe Ruth's third and fourth albums. The albums progressively went downhill since the first release. The first was a great, interesting album. The second album was not that bad, with one monster track and some really good ones and nothing really bad. I think one of the problems with the group, is they never found their way. They would play progressive rock, blues, jazz, funk and even a little soul. It was a fun mix on the first and second albums. I have been one huge fan of Babe Ruth since the very first album came out in 1972, and that was "First Base.
is a cover of. Private Number by Judy Clay and William Bell (1968). is a cover of. We the People Who Are Darker Than Blue by Curtis Mayfield (1970).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||A Fistful Of Dollars
Congas – Angelito*Written-By – Morricone*
|A4||We People Darker Than Blue
Written-By – Mayfield*
Written-By – Jones*, Bell*
Congas – Angelito*Written-By – Hewitt*, Haan*
|B4||Sad But Rich
Written-By – Spevock*
|B5||The Duchess Of Orleans|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – EMI Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Lansdowne Studios
- Recorded At – Chappell Recording Studios
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
- Published By – Famous Chappell Ltd.
- Published By – Franco London Music Ltd.
- Published By – Tone Music
- Published By – Ivan Mogull Music Ltd.
- Printed By – Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.
- Art Direction – Mike Doud
- Design – Paul May
- Drums, Percussion – Ed Spevock
- Engineer – Ashley Howe, John Iles
- Grand Piano, Keyboards, Synthesizer [Moog] – Steve Gurl
- Guitar, Bass [Fuzz] – Dave Hewitt
- Guitar, Vocals, Keyboards [Mellotron], Synthesizer [Moog], Percussion, Vibraphone [Vibes] – Alan Shacklock
- Illustration – Janita Haan*
- Other [Equipment] – Albert, Steve, Wad
- Photography By – Gered Mankowitz
- Producer – Steve Rowland
- Vocals, Bells – Janita 'Jenny' Haan*
- Written-By – Shacklock* (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B5)
Matt embossed cover with black & white die cut inner sleeve.
Made in GT Britain
EMI Records Ltd.
(A1, A2, B1, B3 to B5) Tone Mus./ Carlin Music Corp.
(A3) Franco London mus. Ltd
(A4) Ivan Mogull Mus. Ltd.
(B2) Fam-Chappell Ltd
Recorded at Lansdowne & Chappell Studios, London
℗1975 EMI Records Limited.
Made and printed in Great Britain
7502 Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout stamped): SHSP 4038 A - 2
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout stamped): SHSP 4038 B - 3
- Matrix / Runout (A-side label): (SHSP.4038A)
- Matrix / Runout (B-side label): (SHSP.4038B)
- Other (Rear of sleeve): 0C 062 ∘ 05773
|1 J 062-05773||Babe Ruth||Babe Ruth (LP, Album)||Harvest||1 J 062-05773||Spain||1975|
|ST-11367||Babe Ruth||Babe Ruth (LP, Album, Los)||Harvest||ST-11367||US||1975|
|8XT 11367||Babe Ruth||Babe Ruth (8-Trk)||Harvest||8XT 11367||Canada||1975|
|TOCP-7691||Babe Ruth||Babe Ruth (CD, Album, RE)||EMI||TOCP-7691||Japan||1993|
|3C 064 05773||Babe Ruth||Babe Ruth (LP, Album)||Harvest||3C 064 05773||Italy||1975|