Madder Mortem - Marrow flac album
Style: Heavy Metal, Progressive Metal
MP3 album: 1456 mb
FLAC album: 1462 mb
Other formats: VQF AA MP4 AUD RA AAC VOX
Marrow is the seventh studio album by Madder Mortem, released on 21 September 2018 on Dark Essence Records. Agnete M. Kirkevaag – vocals. BP M. Kirkevaag – Guitars, percussion and vocals. Anders Langberg – Guitars. Tormod L. Moseng – bass guitar. Mads Solås – drums, percussion, backing vocals. Marrow was composed and recorded with Richard Wikstrand on guitars. Pedal steel guitar on Until You Return and Marrow : Thomas Vik. Production. Produced by BP M. Kirkevaag and Madder Mortem.
Madder Mortem’s seventh studio album, released in September 2018 via Dark Essence Records. Producers Birger Petter Mangnes Kirkevåg, BP M. Kirkevaag & Madder Mortem & Madder Mortem. Writers Agnete M. Kirkevaag & Madder Mortem. More Madder Mortem albums. Red in Tooth and Claw.
Madder Mortem Marrow Madder Mortem discography (main). lt; Red in Tooth and Claw (2016). Madder Mortem discography (all).
Full Album Stream, Streaming Madder Mortem. Norway’s Madder Mortem are another prime example of a particular style of progressive metal that seems to only come from Norway o. an Francisco? Obviously inspired by black metal while sounding nothing like it, their true peers include Giant Squid (. Somehow Corpsegrinder is more easily digestible than this stuff.
The beauty and uniqueness of Madder Mortem lies in the perfect balance between melodic parts and the avalanche of chaos and divine heaviness. You never quite know when it’s going to happen, but it’s there lurking for you somewhere. Madder Mortem is therefore impossible to label: they defy and push genres, ranging from progressive rock to d folk, avant-garde and doom metal. Madder Mortem’s music is honest, straight from the heart, a heart which they are not afraid to wear on their sleeves. Marrow is a complex album spanning a variety of genres, it’s heavy, doomy, melancholic at times while still being catchy and full of energy. I was personally touched by the saturnine, enraged and beautifully written lyrics exploring topics such as inner strength, longing and believing in yourself.
Music by Madder Mortem Lyrics by Agnete M. Kirkevaag. Recorded at Skytterhuset and Studio Omnivore Engineered and mixed by BP M. Kirkevaag Produced by BP M. Kirkevaag and Madder Mortem Mastered by Peter In de Betou at Tailor Maid. Illustrations by Thore Hansen Layout by Costin Chioreanu Band photo by Janne Kim Gitmark. Contact Madder Mortem: Booking General requests.
Long-running dark progressive denizens Madder Mortem find a higher gear with Marrow. Fortunately, heavy music seems to have come around to the Norwegians’ liberated way of thinking, which means that the band’s seventh album stands a chance of reaching a wider audience than its predecessors. It certainly deserves to as this is a very obvious career peak, full of startling dynamics, irresistible melodrama and innumerable moments of vein-popping heaviness
Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||Moonlight Over Silver White||5:43|
|4||Until You Return
Pedal Steel Guitar – Thomas Vik
|5||My Will Be Done||4:13|
|6||Far From Home||4:51|
Pedal Steel Guitar – Thomas Vik
|8||White Snow, Red Shadows||4:16|
|10||Waiting To Fall||9:03|
- Record Company – Karisma & Dark Essence Records AS
- Manufactured By – Dicentia
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – A0103059817-0101
- Recorded At – Skytterhuset
- Recorded At – Studio Omnivore
- Mastered At – Tailor Maid Production
- Band [Madder Mortem Is], Bass – Tormod L. Moseng
- Band [Madder Mortem Is], Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Mads Solås
- Band [Madder Mortem Is], Guitar – Anders Langberg
- Band [Madder Mortem Is], Guitar, Percussion, Vocals – BP M. Kirkevaag*
- Band [Madder Mortem Is], Vocals – Agnete M. Kirkevaag*
- Booking – Sabine Waltz
- Booking [At] – IBD Booking
- Engineer, Mixed By – BP M. Kirkevaag*
- Guitar – Richard Wikstrand
- Illustration [Illustrations] – Thore Hansen
- Layout – Costin Chioreanu
- Lyrics By – Agnete M. Kirkevaag*
- Mastered By – Peter In de Betou
- Music By – Madder Mortem
- Producer – BP M. Kirkevaag*, Madder Mortem
NotesIssued in a 4-panel Digipak, with 12-page booklet and clear disc tray.
"Marrow" was composed and recorded with Richard Wikstrand on guitars
Mastered at Tailor Maid
Track lengths not printed on release.
Contains CD-Text technology.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 7 090008 311515
- Barcode (Scanned: EAN_13): 7090008311515
- Matrix / Runout: d:centia KAR151CD A0103059817-0101 12 A00
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L552
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 946S
|KAR151CD||Madder Mortem||Marrow (CD, Album, Promo)||Dark Essence Records||KAR151CD||Norway||2018|
|KAR151LP||Madder Mortem||Marrow (LP, Album, S/Edition, Gre)||Dark Essence Records, Karisma Records||KAR151LP||Norway||2018|