Various - 2° Concerto de Jazz de Câmera No Teatro Municipal flac album
Title: 2° Concerto de Jazz de Câmera No Teatro Municipal
Style: Latin Jazz, Cool Jazz
MP3 album: 1113 mb
FLAC album: 1413 mb
Other formats: MP1 AA MP3 MOD MP2 DXD WMA
The jazz pianist Chick Corea used the beginning of the second movement as an introduction to his composition "Spain". Al Jarreau used the same intro in his arrangement of "Spain" as a vocalese. A version of the Concierto, influenced by Davis's rendition, was performed by Jim Hall on his 1975 album, Concierto. A version entitled "Rodrigo's Guitar Concerto de Aranjuez (Theme from 2nd movement)" was released by the Shadows in 1979. A version of the Adagio was released as a single entitled "Rodrigo's Guitar Concerto" by Geoff Love, (under the name of Manuel & the Music of the Mountains) in 1976. This reached No. 3 in the British singles chart. The Israeli singer Rita also sang a song on her second album that contained the melody of the second movement. The song was titled "Concierto de Aranjuez" or "The Rainbow Song" (Shir Hakeshet), and appeared on her 1988 album Yamey Ha-Tom.
Album · 1998 · 4 Songs. Concerto Da Camera No. 3 in C-Sharp Minor: Andante Con Moto (Reconstructed by Hugh Macdonald). 4. Concerto Da Camara No. 1 in A Minor, Op. 10: Allegro Moderato - Adagio - Rondo; Allegro.
Format: CD. Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Directed ByRobert Shaw - Gloria From Mass No. 2. Condition (Sleeve/Disc): New. The London Symphony Orchestra Conducted BySir Charles Mackerras - The Tale Of The Kalender Prince (Excerpt) From Scheherazade. Simon Rattle - The Jazz Album. Noel Pointer - Feel It.
Concerto pour piano nº 2 de Liszt; Piano Concerto No. 2; 2. Klavierkonzert; Concerto para piano . 2 (Liszt); A-dúr zongoraverseny (Liszt); ピアノ協奏曲第2番 (リスト); Concierto para piano . 2 (Liszt); Concerto per pianoforte e orchestra n. Name Aliases. Klavierkonzert Nr. 2; Klavierkonzert A-Dur; Klavierkonzert in A-Dur.
Woman in Jazz, Vol. Various Artists 14-11-2013. Duración total:2 h 02 min. 01. My Baby Just Cares for Me. Nina Simone. Woman in Jazz, Vol. 03:37. 02. Uma Casa Portuguesa. 02:40. 03. I Remember You. Anne Shelton. 03:52. 04. Solidão (Canção do Mar). 02:02. 05. Trees (Remastered). 03:03.
Apocalyptic Austere Tense/Anxious. Conflict Politics/Society. I Musici de Montréal. Honegger: Symphony No. 2; Concerto de Camera; Prelude, Arioso & Fughetta. Concerto da camera, for flute, english horn & string orchestra, H. 196. 1. Allegretto amabile. Prélude, Arioso & Fughette sur le nom de Bach, for piano, H81. Prelude.
Concerto; BUTTERWORTH: Shropshire Lad Rhapsody; The Banks of Green Willow; BAX: Tintagel; HOLST: The Perfect Fool CD14:WALTON: Façade An Entertainment; Façade Suites 1 & 2; LAMBERT: Horoscope CD15:ELGAR: Introduction & Allegro for Strings; Serenade for strings in E minor; Falstaff Study, VAUGHAN WILLIAMS: Fantasia CD16:MOZART: Piano Quartets 1&2; Horn Quintet in E flat CD17:BRAHMS: Concerto No. 1; BEETHOVEN: Sym. No. 4 CD18:HONEGGER: Sy. The young Georg Solti conducts the London Philharmonic Orchestra in two of his specialties: the Beethoven Violin Concerto in D Major, O. 1 played by Mischa Elman and Haydn's Symphony N. They are exemplary performances with that urgency typical of the youthful Solti.
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Dick Farney Trio||Risque
Written-By – Ary Barroso
|A2||–Dick Farney Trio||Um Tema Em Fuga
Written-By – Dick Farney
|A3||–Dick Farney Trio||We'll Be Together Again
Written-By – Carl Fischer , Frankie Laine
|A4||–K-Ximbinho Tenteto||Scarlet´s Gone
Adapted By – Paulo Santos Written-By – Allie Wrubel
|A5||–K-Ximbinho Tenteto||Sophisticated Lady
Written-By – Duke Ellington
|A6||–K-Ximbinho Tenteto||Just Walking
Written-By – K. Ximbinho
|B1||–Brazilian Jazz Quartet Com Moacyr Peixoto||Not So Sleepy|
|B2||–Brazilian Jazz Quartet Com Moacyr Peixoto||Smoke Signal
Written-By – Gigi Gryce
|B3||–All Stars||Tema Sem Nome
Arranged By, Conductor – Cipó*Written-By – Cipó*
- Manufactured By – Companhia Brasileira De Discos
- Distributed By – Distribuidora Comercial De Discos LTDA
- Acoustic Bass – Shú Viana* (tracks: A1, A2, A3), Luis Chaves* (tracks: B1, B2), Pedro Vidal Ramos* (tracks: A4, A5, A6), Waldir Marinho (tracks: B3)
- Alto Saxophone – Casé (tracks: B1, B2), Paulo Moura (tracks: A4, A5, A6, B3)
- Baritone Saxophone – Aurino Ferreira (tracks: A4, A5, A6, B3)
- Clarinet – K-Ximbinho* (tracks: A4, A5, A6)
- Congas – Jorge* (tracks: A4, A5, A6), Rubens* (tracks: A4, A5, A6)
- Drums – Oswaldo Oliveira (tracks: A4), Paulo Magalhaes* (tracks: A5, A6), Rubinho* (tracks: A1, A2, A3, B1, B2)
- French Horn – Ary Paulo (tracks: A4, A5, A6)
- Liner Notes – Ary Vasconcelos
- Oboe – Augusto Keller (tracks: A4, A5, A6)
- Piano – Dick Farney (tracks: A1, A2, A3), Fats Elpidio (tracks: B3), Moacyr Peixoto (tracks: B1, B2)
- Supervised By, Producer, Liner Notes – Paulo Santos
- Tenor Saxophone – Juarez Araújo (tracks: A4, A5, A6), Cipó*
- Trombone – Nelsinho* (tracks: B3)
- Trumpet – Clélio Ribeiro (tracks: B3), Luis Mendes (tracks: A4, A5, A6), Wagner Naegeler (tracks: B3)