Judie Tzuke - Left Hand Talking flac album
Title: Left Hand Talking
MP3 album: 1629 mb
FLAC album: 1226 mb
Other formats: DXD AC3 VOC VQF VOX AA AAC
Judie Tzuke (born Judie Myers, 3 April 1956) is an English singer-songwriter. She is best known for her 1979 hit "Stay with Me till Dawn", which reached number 16 on the UK Singles Chart. Her eighth album, Left Hand Talking, was released by Columbia in May 1991. Promotion for the album had begun in March when a 3-track promo had been issued widely to independent record stores, and Tzuke made two live performances at London's Shaw Theatre in April. These performances were the first time neither Muggleton, Paxman or Bob Noble were part of her live band
Left Hand Talking Lyrics. It's been a very strange few years Most of my dreams and heroes were shot down in cold blood I couldn't seem to find my heart It was lost inside me like a broken dart I had to wonder if I was the one who was holding the gun. This is my left hand talking This is my left hand talking. The wind has kept me from my sleep It had all of my night terrors screaming Like the broken trees on the hard ground I cried when I felt the force snap their brittle bones I think a part of me died when my father left home.
Left Hand Talking is the eighth studio album by the British singer-songwriter Judie Tzuke, released in 1991. Despite considerable promotion and featuring a re-recording of her best known song, "Stay with Me till Dawn", the album failed to chart. It was the last of Tzuke's albums to be released by a major record label. Her next album, Wonderland, was released on an independent label, and all subsequent albums have been released on her own home label, Big Moon Records. Studio album by. Judie Tzuke. He has also frequently toured with Van Morrison and played Hammond organ and piano on three of his albums. Drive Live is the title of the fourth live album by singer-songwriter Judie Tzuke, recorded during her 2002 UK tour and was released the same year. Judie Tzuke (born Judie Myers, 3 April 1956) is an English singer-songwriter.
Album by Judie Tzuke. One Day I Will Live In France. I Could Feel You. Liam. Jesus Was A Crossmaker. Stay With Me Till Dawn. Bonus tracks on 2008 reissue. Outlaws (12" version). God Only Knows (12" Alternative Mix). Judie Tzuke: Vocals, Keyboards. Mike Paxman: Guitar, Keyboards, Percussion. Bob Noble: Keyboards. John Giblin: Bass Guitar. Charlie Morgan: Drums, Percussion.
Features Song Lyrics for Judie Tzuke's Left Hand Talking album. Judie Tzuke Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Judie Tzuke Lyrics.
Producer – Mike Paxman, Paul Muggleton. Written-By – Noble (tracks: 1 To 3, 8), Tzuke (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6, 8 To 10), Muggleton (tracks: 1, 2). Notes. CDM RED 359. Left Hand Talking (CD, Album, RE). Cherry Red. Europe.
Undeterred, Tzuke continued to issue further albums, including 1985's The Cat Is Out (recorded entirely at her home studio), 1989's Turning Stones, 1991's Left Hand Talking, and 1996's Wonderland (which featured a cameo by Brian May). Tzuke formed her own record label, Big Moon Records, shortly thereafter, which issued Under the Angels and the in-concert Over the Moon in 1997. Tzuke's next studio effort, Queen Secret Keeper, was released in 2001, with an all-covers album, The Beauty of Hindsight, following in 2003. The 2004 album The End of the Beginning preceded her two-volume Songs series, archival releases with the first volume (2007) focusing on her softer material while the second (2008) favored rock.
Over the Moon (Judie Tzuke album). Over the Moon is the title of a live album by singer-songwriter Judie Tzuke, released in 1997. Judie Tzuke – vocals. Richard Cardwell – keyboards, backing vocals. John Robert Wood – bass, backing vocals. David Goodes – guitars. Darrin Mooney – drums on tracks 1, 2, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12. Pete May – drums on tracks 4, 5, 11. Lucie Silverman, Annie Muggleton – backing vocals. Paul Muggleton, Mike Paxman - producers. Oskar Pall – mastering.
|1||One Day I Will Live In France||4:27|
|2||I Could Feel You||3:59|
|4||Left Hand Talking||4:39|
|5||Jesus Was A Cross Maker||3:36|
|6||Stay With Me Till Dawn (Rerecording)||3:53|
|7||God Only Knows||2:52|
|9||Calling Me Back||4:23|
|13||Outlaws (12" Version)||5:37|
|14||God Only Knows (12" Alternative Mix)||5:43|
- Licensed From – Sony BMG Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony BMG Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Cherry Red Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – Pinnacle
- Recorded At – Big Ocean Studios
- Recorded At – Metropolis Studios
- Mixed At – Big Ocean Studios
- Mixed At – Metropolis Studios
- Backing Vocals – Nicolette L'Adventure (tracks: 1)
- Bass – Bobby Paterson (tracks: 3), John Giblin
- Drums, Percussion – Charlie Morgan
- Fretless Bass – John Giblin (tracks: 8)
- Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Slide Guitar – Phil Palmer (tracks: 5, 8)
- Guitar, Keyboards, Percussion – Mike Paxman
- Keyboards – Andy Chamberlain (tracks: 5, 7), Bob Noble
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals, Guitar – Don Snow
- Keyboards, Guitar, Backing Vocals, Percussion – Paul Muggleton
- Producer – Mike Paxman, Paul Muggleton
- Producer [Additional Production], Remix – Dan Donovan, Judge Jules, Roy The Roach
- Soprano Saxophone – Andy Sheppard (tracks: 4)
- Vocals, Backing Vocals, Keyboards – Judie Tzuke
- Written By – Brian Wilson (tracks: 7, 14)
- Written-By – Noble* (tracks: 1 to 3, 8), Sill* (tracks: 5), Tzuke* (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6, 8 to 11, 13), Paxman* (tracks: 6, 11), Muggleton* (tracks: 1, 2, 11, 12), Tony Asher (tracks: 7, 14)
Notes(P) 1990-1991 Sony BMG Music Entertainment (UK) Limited
(C) 2008 Cherry Red Records Ltd.
Made In The E.U.
Re-issue of 1991 album features the original 10 tracks of the album plus four bonus tracks.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 013929 135925
- Barcode (Scanned): 5013929135925
- Matrix / Runout: CA CMDRED359 @@
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV88
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1281
|467483 1||Judie Tzuke||Left Hand Talking (LP)||Columbia||467483 1||UK||1991|
|467483 2||Judie Tzuke||Left Hand Talking (CD)||Columbia||467483 2||UK||1991|