Royal C - Real G’s flac album
Title: Real G’s
MP3 album: 1823 mb
FLAC album: 1242 mb
Other formats: DTS MPC MMF MP3 ADX AC3 MOD
Genre: RAP / Hip-hop
Roll Out the Red Carpet is the debut solo album by Hard Boyz frontman, Royal C. Royal C, whose group the Hard Boyz had recently joined Atlantic Records, had also signed a deal with a major label, Epic Records, who placed Royal C on their subsidiary Epic Street, which specialized in the hip hop genre. Epic released the album on August 13, 1996 with popular hip-hop/R&B producer Colin Wolfe producing the entire album.
So Real is the debut studio album by American pop singer Mandy Moore. The album was released on December 7, 1999, in the United States by Epic Records. The album was released at a critical turning point in pop music - known as the teen pop revival - which saw other teen artists such as Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Jessica Simpson release their debut albums that same year to commercial and critical success.
Royal C. Real Name: Charles Hood. In Groups: The Hard Boys. 25 50 100 250 500. Albums. Royal C. Roll Out The Red Carpet (Album). Real G’s (Single). Epic Street, Epic Records Group.
Real G's. Royal C, Colin Wolfe. 6. Eye for an Eye. 7. Daggon Hoez. 8. 2 O'Clock in the Morning. 9. Livin' in da Hood. 10. Why Y'all Wanna Trip. 11. Cyndrome.
Album Download & Streaming with 11 songs. Track Royal Republic on Bandsintown.
|A1||Real G’s (Radio Edit)||4:18|
|A2||Real G’s (Instrumental)||4:16|
|B1||They Don’t Want None (LP Version)||4:01|
|B2||They Don’t Want None (Instrumental)||4:30|
- Record Company – Epic Records Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Manufactured By – Epic
- Mixed At – Tree Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Nuthouse Music
- Recorded At – DARP Studios
- Recorded At – The Hit Mecca
- Produced For – Wolfe Productions Inc.
- Published By – Power Artist Music
- A&R [A&R Direction] – Paris Davis
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Donald Wood, Lamara Davidson
- Management – Avid Interactions
- Mastered By – Joe Palmaccio*
- Mixed By – Karl Helbourn
- Music By – C. Wolfe*
- Other [Styling] – Groovey Lew
- Photography By [Photo By] – Geoffroy De Boismenu
- Producer, Executive-Producer – Colin Wolfe
- Recorded By – Al E. Cat (tracks: A1, A2), Hans Gutknecht
- Written-By – C. Wolfe* (tracks: B1, B2), Royal C
Notes© 1996 Sony Music Entertainment Inc./℗ 1996 Sony Music Entertainment Inc./Manufactured by Epic, A Division of Sony Music
|ESK 7501||Royal C||Real G’s (CD, Single, Promo)||Epic Street, Epic Records Group||ESK 7501||US||1996|
|EAS 7501||Royal C||Real G's / They Don't Want None (12", Promo)||Epic Street||EAS 7501||US||1996|