Electric Pandas - Point Blank flac album
Title: Point Blank
Style: Pop Rock
MP3 album: 1259 mb
FLAC album: 1486 mb
Other formats: MPC DTS AU MP1 RA AUD ASF
Point Blank is the first and only studio album by Australian band Electric Pandas. The album was released in September 1985 by Regular Records and peaked at No. 22 on the Australian Album Charts.
By: Electric Pandas (1985, Pop).
Listen to Point Blank in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Electric Panda's only album Point Blank was released in September 1985, which peaked at No. 22 on the Australian Kent Music Report Albums Chart. After Electric Pandas disbanded in 1987, Buckfield worked in television, eventually on Australian Broadcasting Corporation's Four Corners from 2000. Electric pandas italian boys. Electric pandas let s gamble full version. Electric Pandas were formed in Sydney in 1983 and comprised Lin Buckfield on vocals and guitar, Tim 'Pretty Boy' Walter on guitar, Warren Slater on bass guitar and Mark 'Hips' Stinson on drums. Buckfield came up with the name as a reference to the English punk rock outfit Exotic Pandas. Buckfield had known that band whilst living in the United Kingdom during the late 1970s, and drew upon their sound to a degree in the Electric Pandas' early work.
Point blank is a close range for a ballistics shot. Point Blank may also refer to: Point Blank (band), a Texas-based rock band from the 1980s best known for their hit "Nicole". Point Blank (1976 album), a self-titled album from this group. Point Blank (hip hop group), a Canadian hip-hop collective. Point Blank (2008 album), a self-titled album from this group. Point Blank (Bonfire album). Point Blank (Dub Pistols album). Point Blank (Electric Pandas album), 1985. Point Blank (Sean Kingston album).
Electric Pandas: Were an Australian pop-rock band, fronted by vocalist, guitarist and songwriter Lin Buckfield, which formed in Sydney in 1983. Fellow founders were Warren Slater on bass guitar, Mark Stinson on drums and Tim Walter on guitar. Their first release was the single "Big Girls" in 1984 on Regular Records, which peaked into the Top 10 on the Sydney charts. It was followed up by an EP, Let's Gamble. Electric Pandas' only album Point Blank was released in September 1985, which peaked at No. 22 on the Australian Kent Music Report Albums Chart
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Regular Records Pty. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Regular Records Pty. Ltd.
- Made By – Disctronics
- Copyright (c) – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Recorded At – Trafalgar Studios
- Mixed At – Studios 301
- Backing Vocals – Maggie McKinney
- Bass Guitar – Warren Slater (tracks: 9,10,11)
- Bass Guitar, Vocals – Marcel Chaloupka
- Drums, Percussion – Phillip Campbell
- Engineer – Alan Thorne, John Sayers (tracks: 5,10)
- Guitar, Vocals – Craig Karl Wachholz
- Keyboards – Michael Bartolomei, Ric Chadwick*
- Lead Vocals, Guitar – Lin Buckfield
- Mixed By [Mix Engineer] – John Bee
- Producer – Charles Fisher
- Written-By – Lin Buckfield (tracks: 1,3,4), Buckfield* (tracks: 2,5), Walter*, Slater* (tracks: 2,5)
Notes℗ 1985 Regular Records Pty. Ltd, Australia
(C) 1985 Regular Records Pty. Ltd. Australia
(C) 1993 Festival Records Pty. Ltd. Australia
Made in Australia by Festival Records Pty Ltd
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (text): 9 399601 977028
|L-38437||Electric Pandas||Point Blank (LP, Album)||Regular Records||L-38437||Australia||1985|