TISM - www.tism.wanker.com flac album
Style: Alternative Rock
MP3 album: 1218 mb
FLAC album: 1474 mb
Other formats: RA VQF MP2 ASF VOC AAC MIDI
TISM (an acronym of This Is Serious Mum) were a seven-piece anonymous alternative rock band from Melbourne, Australia. The group were formed on 30 December 1982 by vocalist/drummer Humphrey B. Flaubert, bassist/vocalist Jock Cheese and Eugene de la Hot Croix Bun, and enjoyed a large ent following. Their third album, Machiavelli and the Four Seasons, reached the Australian national top 10 in 1995.
com is the fifth album by Australian alternative rock group TISM (This Is Serious Mum), released in 1998. The album title references an internet URL which, at the time of release, was a subdomain (of wanker. com) provided by a friendly person overseas who had registered wanker. com, as TISM were not able to obtain their preferred domain, wanker. au, due to Australian domain regulations
Data de aparición 02 Junio 1998. Labels Shock Records. Estilo MusicalPop Rock. Miembros poseen este álbum1. 1. (There's Gonna Be) Sex Tonite. 2. Whatareya? 3. Dumb n' Base.
Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by TISM. Machiavelli and the Four Seasons. au, due to Australian domain regulations.
Features Song Lyrics for TISM's Ww. ism. I Might Be A Cunt, But I'm Not A Fucking Cunt Lyrics. The Last Australian Guitar Hero Lyrics. 3. My Brilliant Huntington’s Chorea Lyrics.
Show all albums by TISM.
|1-1||(There's Gonna Be) Sex Tonite||3:40|
|1-3||Dumb 'n' Base||4:54|
|1-4||Thunderbirds Are Coming Out||3:27|
|1-5||Been Caught Wankin'||4:06|
|1-6||Denial Works For Me||5:02|
|1-7||The Parable Of Glenn McGrath's Haircut||4:14|
|1-8||I Might Be Cunt, But I'm Not A Fucking Cunt||2:47|
|1-11||A Hard-Earned Thirst Needs A Big Cold Beer, But I Drink To Get Pissed||3:31|
|1-12||The Men's Room||3:49|
|1-Video-1||I Might Be Cunt, But I'm Not A Fucking Cunt||3:03|
|Att: Shock Records|
|2-2||Describe The Worst Headjob I've Ever Had? Fantastic!||6:49|
|2-4||The Last Australian Guitar Hero||6:27|
|2-6||Kate - Fischer Of Men||2:11|
|2-7||My Brilliant Huntington's Chorea||2:38|
|2-9||The Apology Of The Thai Drug Runner||5:21|
|2-11||Julius Seizure (Act III, Scene II Verse 73-118)||4:49|
|2-12||Neighbours - Everybody Loves Good Neighbours||4:55|
|2-16||Rebel Without A Paunch||2:26|
|2-18||I'd Be Happier If I Was More Depressed||3:25|
|2-20||Professor Derrida Deconstructs||3:21|
|2-21||Ya Gotta Love That||4:04|
- Made By – PMI
- Recorded At – The Reverend Ian Paisley Park
- Mixed At – Sing Sing Studios
- Recorded At – Kiss Studios
- Recorded At – Seed Recording Studios
- Mastered At – EMI Studios 301
- Co-producer, Recorded By – Lawrence Maddy* (tracks: 1-10, 1-12)
- Co-producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Lawrence Maddy* (tracks: 1-6, 1-7, 1-9), Magoo (tracks: 1-1 to 1-5, 1-8, 1-10 to 1-12)
- Mastered By – Don Bartley, Lawrence Maddy*, Magoo , Steve Smart
- Mixed By – Andy Baldwin (tracks: 1-9)
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve] – Catherine Matteo
- Photography By [Outer Sleeve] – Ilana Rose
- Producer [Pre-production] – Andrew Roberts (tracks: 1-3), Sean Condon (tracks: 1-3)
- Producer, Written-By, Sleeve – TISM
- Recorded By [Assistant At Kiss] – Andy Baldwin
- Recorded By [Assistant At Seed] – Gordo*
- Recorded By [Assistant At Sing Sing] – David Davis
- Recorded By [Assistant At The Reverend Paisley Park] – Adam Rhodes, Jack Holt , James Paull
- Recorded By [Field Recordings] – Johnno Lindrea*, Justin Checcucci, Steve Hunt
- Vocals [Cameo] – Chhy Lim, Soktheara Yiv, Tommy Nguyen, Tuan Tran
- Written-By – J. Pearson (tracks: 1-4)
NotesFirst release came with with sticker advertising July gigs, and a bonus disc titled ‘Att: Shock Records Faulty Pressing Do Not Manufacture’ (GOO12B) that appeared to be a CDr but was actually a factory pressed CD.
The primary disc also contained a CD-ROM program which would repeatedly ask the user if they wanted to continue. If the user continued it would then show the text "OK then. Downloading virus." however no virus was actually downloaded.
Track 1-8 printed as 'I Might Be A ****, But I'm Not A ******* ****' on rear artwork.
"Jump In My Car" by TMG appears with the kind permission of Albert Productions.
Recorded at the Reverend Ian Paisley Park, May-December '97.
Mixed at Sing Sing, Richmond, January '98.
Additional recording and mixing at Kiss, Sth Yarra, and Seed, Sth Melbourne.
Mastered at at Studio 301 Sydney.
The enhanced CD section contains the music video for track 1-8 and a 21 minute interview about the album. These are in Real Media format and can be viewed with Media Player Classic or in WMP with the Real Alternative codec. The enhanced CD section also has a HTML interface, a desktop theme for Windows 98, a screensaver, a Flash interface where you can play around with samples from the album and an application which gives you a random TISM-related message each time you click OK.
CD2's titles were available on the TISM website. Different titles for tracks 2-4, 2-6 and 2-18 were listed on the site. The official titles for those tracks are taken from the singles which they appeared on; "Yob", "I Might Be a Cunt..." and "Whatareya?" respectively.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 021456 093816
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): * GOO12 * #03 MADE BY PMI.
- Other (SID Mould Code CD1): IFPI 4600
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): MADE BY PMI * G0012B * #02
- Other (SID Mastering Code CD2): IFPI L282
- Other (SID Mould Code CD2): IFPI 4603
|GOO12||TISM||www.tism.wanker.com (The "No P***s - No God" Gospel Sessions) [Bonus Track Edition] (33xFile, AAC, Album)||Genre B.Goode||GOO12||Australia||2009|
|TISM001||TISM||www.tism.wanker.com (CD, Album, RE)||Genre B.Goode, Festival Mushroom Records||TISM001||Australia||2001|
|GOO12||TISM||www.tism.wanker.com (CD, Album, Enh)||Genre B.Goode, Shock||GOO12||Australia||1998|