Annette Peacock - I'm The One flac album
Title: I'm The One
Style: Blues Rock, Avantgarde, Experimental
MP3 album: 1350 mb
FLAC album: 1110 mb
Other formats: AU MP4 DMF AUD DTS AA AU
Genre: Electronic / Rock / Blues
I'm the One is the debut solo album by Annette Peacock and was released by RCA in 1972. All tracks composed and arranged by Annette Peacock; except where indicated.
Written-By – Annette Peacock. Written-By – Annette Peacock. B2. One Way. Organ – Michael Garson Written-By – Annette Peacock. I'm The One (LP, Album).
Annette Peacock, the avant garde American composer, collaborator with Salvador Dalí, friend of Albert Ayler and Moog-synth pioneer, brought this seismically influential session out in 1972 – its synth-warped banshee vocals, morphed jazz ballads, Motown grooving and squelchy electronics were to touch many jazz and pop artists in that decade, most David Bowie and Mick Ronson
Play an Annette Peacock album from the eighties at your local coffee shop, and I guarantee that you’ll upend all current expectations of music. They are simply too unclassifiable for any playlist, suited instead to an anti-compilation mood that my friend Ibon described as When the only music that makes sense is hers. I’m not ambitious and I don’t care about immortality. So I decided to live my life, observe the culture from a distance and patiently wait for it to catch up. Annette Peacock will give a rare New York performance on Friday, December 7th, at the First Unitarian Congregational Society in Brooklyn. The show is presented by Blank Forms and Artists Space.
In 1972 the UK music magazine The Wire received her first solo album "I'm the One" as one of the top 100 records that "set fire to the world".
Originally released by RCA Victor in 1972 to widespread critical acclaim, I’m The One found itself amongst good company. Composing by age four, Peacock’s mother was a professional violinist. By the early 1960s, Annette had also collaborated with first husband, jazz bassist Gary Peacock and toured with legendary saxophone player Albert Ayler.
annette peacock - sky-skating (lp album). UK - ironic No. 2 ironicrecords No. 2 - 1982. annette peacock paul bley airto barry altschul. i'm the one. Future Days Recordings, Light In The Attic - FDR 601 - USA - 2016. Price : 3. 9 €. Format : LP Gatefold.
|A1||I'm The One||8:45|
|A4||Been & Gone||2:20|
|B3||Love Me Tender||3:45|
|B4||Gesture Without Plot||3:29|
|B5||Did You Hear Me Mommy?||1:44|
- Marketed By – RCA Records
- Distributed By – RCA/Ariola
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA/Ariola International
- Copyright (c) – RCA/Ariola International
- Published By – Vicious Music
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
- Recorded At – RCA Recording Studios
- Alto Saxophone – Mark Whitcage*
- Arranged By, Vocals [Singer, Electric Vocals], Vibraphone [Electric], Other [Direction, Liner Notes] – Annette Peacock
- Bass – Glen Moore (tracks: B1), Stu Woods
- Clarinet – Perry Robinson
- Design – Mainartery
- Drums – Laurence Cook (tracks: B4), Rick Morotta*
- Engineer [Recording] – Gus Mossler
- Guitar – Tom Cosgrove
- Organ – Michael Garson* (tracks: A1, B2)
- Percussion – Airto Moreira, Barry Altschul, Domun Romao*, Orestes Vilato
- Piano – Annette Peacock, Apache Bley (tracks: B5), Michael Garson* (tracks: A1), Paul Bley (tracks: B1, B4)
- Producer – Annette Peacock, Bob Ringe
- Supervised By [Reissue] – Keith Shadwick
- Synthesizer – Annette Peacock, Paul Bley (tracks: B1, B4)
- Technician [Recording] – Dick Baxter, Mike Hartry, Pat Martin
- Tenor Saxophone – Michael Moss
- Written-By – Annette Peacock (tracks: A1 to B2, B4, B5), Elvis Presley (tracks: B3), Vera Matson (tracks: B3)
NotesRecorded at RCA Studios B, C, D, New York City.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 035628 990013
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): DM B-4966 A-175-86 Ⅱ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): DM B-4966 B-175-86 Ⅱ
- Rights Society: BIEM GEMA
- Label Code: LC 0316
- Other: NL 89900
- Other: D: AF
- Other: F: RC 330
- Other: UK: DD
|LSP-4578||Annette Peacock||I'm The One (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||LSP-4578||US||1972|
|FDR 601||Annette Peacock||I'm The One (LP, Album, Ltd, Num, RE, RM)||Future Days Recordings, Light In The Attic||FDR 601||US||2012|
|RCA-6025||Annette Peacock||I'm The One (LP, Album, Promo)||RCA||RCA-6025||Japan||1972|
|FDR 601||Annette Peacock||I'm The One (LP, Album, RE, RM)||Future Days Recordings, Light In The Attic||FDR 601||US||2016|
|LSP-4578||Annette Peacock||I'm The One (LP, Album, Promo)||RCA Victor||LSP-4578||US||1972|