Culture Club - Greatest Moments / VH1 Storytellers flac album
Title: Greatest Moments / VH1 Storytellers
MP3 album: 1669 mb
FLAC album: 1336 mb
Other formats: APE WMA AC3 XM AIFF AUD WAV
Genre: Electronic / Pop
Greatest Moments is a greatest hits compilation by British band Culture Club. It was released in the UK on 9 November 1998, where it reached in the UK Albums Chart and was certified platinum. The album also contains three solo Boy George tracks. The album includes the greatest hits released from the band, spanning from their debut album (1982's Kissing to Be Clever), to their most recent single in 1998.
Greatest Moments, VH1 Storytellers (CD, Album, Comp, Ltd, RE, Car). 202 9, 7243 8 46267 2 3, CDVX 2865. Greatest Moments (2xCD, Comp).
Band Name Culture Club. Album Name Greatest Moments - VH1 Storytellers Live. Erscheinungsdatum 1988. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen2. Zarejestrowanych posiada ten album2.
VH1 Storytellers: Greatest Moments. Release group by Culture Club. Release group information. Artist: Culture Club.
Greatest Hits is a greatest hits compilation by British band Culture Club with androgynous frontman Boy George. It was released in the US and Canada on 21 June 2005. The album includes their best known hits, starting with their debut album Kissing to Be Clever, and finishing with their most recent album Don't Mind If I Do. Because their final album was not released in America, this compilation was the only US release which featured the UK singles "Your Kisses Are Charity" and "Cold Shoulder" . Greatest Moments – VH1 Storytellers Live. Culture Club (Box set). Do You Really Want to Hurt Me".
Culture Club - Greatest Moments - CD Album - 1998 - 14 Great Tracks. Culture Club VH1 Storytellers, Greatest Moments (VG+) CD, Album.
File:VH1Storytellers CultureClub. Non-free media information and use rationale – non-free album cover true for Greatest Moments – VH1 Storytellers Live. This is the cover art for the album Greatest Moments - VH1 Storytellers Live by the artist Culture Club. Cover of the Culture Club album, Greatest Moments - VH1 Storytellers Live.
|1-01||Do You Really Want To Hurt Me||4:29|
|1-02||Time (Clock Of The Heart)||3:42|
|1-03||Church Of The Poison Mind||3:31|
|1-06||I'll Tumble 4 Ya||2:35|
|1-07||It's A Miracle||3:25|
|1-08||Miss Me Blind||4:29|
|1-10||Love Is Love||3:50|
|1-11||Everything I Own||3:56|
|1-12||The Crying Game||3:22|
|1-13||I Just Wanna Be Loved||4:34|
|1-14||Generations Of Love (The TimeWriter Bootleg Mix)||8:48|
|2-01||Church Of The Poison Mind||4:26|
|2-02||Miss Me Blind||5:38|
|2-04||I'll Tumble 4 Ya||2:51|
|2-05||It's A Miracle||4:08|
|2-06||That's The Way (I'm Only Trying To Help You)||4:07|
|2-08||I Just Wanna Be Loved||4:32|
|2-09||What Do You Want||5:27|
|2-10||The Crying Game||3:50|
|2-12||Do You Really Want To Hurt Me||5:32|
|2-13||Time (Clock Of The Heart)||5:15|
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music Ltd.
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – peermusic (UK) Ltd
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Rhythm King Music
- Published By – EMI Music
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Music Netherlands BV
- Copyright (c) – Virgin
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Music Netherlands BV
- A&R – Danny Goodwin
- Artwork By – Sonicon
- Backing Vocals – Zee Cowling
- Bass – Michael Craig
- Design [Front Cover] – Allan Smithie
- Drums – Jon Moss
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – John Themis
- Guitar, Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Roy Hay
- Harmonica – Rob Paparozzi
- Keyboards – Jay Shorten
- Percussion – Richie Stevens
- Tenor Saxophone – Ed Manion
- Trombone – Tom Malone
- Trumpet – John Berry
- Vocals – Boy George
NotesEMI Holland took some old stock cds and put the newly produced cardboard slipcases on it. So there were no new production lines for cds and artwork.Cardboard slipcase has another catalog number than the cd and original artwork.
Disc 2 Recorded live on 2nd May at Sony Studios New York, 1998.
This Compilation (P) (C) 1998 Virgin Records Ltd.
(P) & (C) 2002 EMI Music Netherlands BV / Virgin.
Printed in EU
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (On Cardboard Slipcase): 0743 8120202 9
- Barcode (On Back Of CD Case): 7 24384 62672 3
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): EMI uDEN 8462682 @ 1
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI L046
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 2522
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): EMI uDEN 8462692 @ 4
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI L047
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 2518
- Rights Society: Bel / Biem / SIAE
- Label Code: LC 3098
- Price Code: PM 503
|CDVX 2865, 7243 8 46267 2 3||Culture Club||Greatest Moments (2xCD, Comp, EMI)||Virgin, Virgin||CDVX 2865, 7243 8 46267 2 3||Europe||1998|
|7243 8 46268 2 2||Culture Club||Greatest Moments (CD, Comp)||Virgin||7243 8 46268 2 2||Mexico||1998|
|846267 2||Culture Club||Greatest Moments (2xCD, Comp)||Virgin||846267 2||Brazil||1998|
|CDVIRD (WES) 398||Culture Club||Greatest Moments (2xCD, Comp)||Virgin||CDVIRD (WES) 398||South Africa||1998|
|none||Culture Club||The Greatest Hits Of Culture Club (Cass, Comp, Promo)||Virgin||none||US||Unknown|