Monte Cazazza - Something For Nobody flac album
Title: Something For Nobody
MP3 album: 1970 mb
FLAC album: 1865 mb
Other formats: MMF MP2 MIDI TTA MP4 WMA ASF
Listen to music from Monte Cazazza like A Gringo Like Me, Birds of Prey & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Monte Cazazza.
Complete your Monte Cazazza collection. Especially "Kick That Habit Man", permutating the lyric hovering over a slow remorseless electronic rhythm, is really sick.
Monte Cazazza Something For Nobody. KingSpook July 5th 14. Give Your Opinion on Something For Nobody. Staff & Contributors // Site Forum // Contact us. Bands:.
Monte Cazazza 1979 - To Mon on Mother's Day (7'') 01 - To Mon on Mother's Da. p3 02 - Candyman. 1980 - Something For Nobody (7''). 1982 - Factrix, Monte Cazazza - California Babylon (LP, Live). 01 - Death By Hanging.
Artists Monte Cazazza The Worst of Monte Cazazza. The Worst of Monte Cazazza Monte Cazazza. The Worst of Monte Cazazza. This album has an average beat per minute of BPM (slowest/fastest tempos:, BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist The Worst of Monte Cazazza.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. And you can download the album in one file to your computer or tablet or phone. Attention! All audio material is presented solely for information.
Compilation album by Monte Cazazza. Monte Cazazza: "Kick The Habit Man" – 2:04. Vocals, Guitar, Featuring (sequencer and rhythms): Monte Cazazza. Lyrics written by: Brion Gysin. Track 9 was previously unreleased (1979). Tracks 10 & 11 are from the Stairway To Hell/Sex Is No Emergency 7" (Sordide Sentimental, SS45007, 1982).
Monte Cazazza – Stairway To Hell - Sex Is No Emergency. monte cazazza sordide sentimental.
Monte Cazazza: "Kick The Habit Man" - 2:04.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Vocals – Monte Cazazza
Narrator [Narration] – Monte CazazzaPiano – Cosey Fanni TuttiVocals – Cosey Fanni Tutti, Kim Norris, Tana Emmolo Smith*
|A3||Kick That Habit Man
Text By [Poem] – Brion GysinVocals, Guitar, Performer [Rhythms], Sequenced By [Sequencer] – Monte Cazazza
|B||First / Last
Guitar – Tana Emmolo Smith*Vocals, Synthesizer – Monte Cazazza
- Recorded At – Industrial Records Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Trident Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Industrial Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Industrial Records Ltd.
- Published By – Southern Music
- Artwork [Tattoo] – Alan Oversby
- Engineer, Mixed By – Chris Carter
- Lacquer Cut By – Steve Angel
- Painting ["Mary Bell", 1980] – Val Denham
- Photography By [Cover Photograph] – Peter Christopherson
- Producer – Sinclair/Brooks
- Technician [Technical Supervision] – Genesis P-Orridge, Peter Christopherson
- Written-By – Monte Cazazza (tracks: A1, A2, B)
NotesA1 compiled from tapes made at Chabot Gun Range, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
A3 is a permutation poem by Brion Gysin and used with his kind permission.
Recorded at Industrial Records Studios, Martello St., London, during February 1980.
Limited edition of 3,500 copies.
Initial pressings came with a 'commemorative' postcard of a painting of Mary Bell by Val Denham and lyrics to the song.
The sides are switched on the record from what is listed on the cover.
A Sinclair/Brooks Production
℗ & © 1980 Industrial Records Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand-etched runout): IR 0010 B[A scratched]-1 TERMINATE WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, hand-etched runout): IR 0010 A[B scratched]-1
|IR 0010||Monte Cazazza||Something For Nobody (7", TP)||Industrial Records||IR 0010||UK||1980|