Fantastic Explosion - Fantastic Explosion 2 flac album
Title: Fantastic Explosion 2
Style: Breakbeat, Drum n Bass, Disco
MP3 album: 1176 mb
FLAC album: 1786 mb
Other formats: VOX TTA MP1 AUD FLAC WAV AIFF
Genre: Electronic / Funk / Pop
Fantastic Explosion – Fantastic Explosion 2. Label: Transonic Records (4) – TFCC-87623, Flavour Of Sound – TFCC-87623. Producer – Fantastic Explosion, Kazunao Nagata. Product Manager – Makoto Takeda (2), Noriko Nishikizawa. Sampler, Turntables – Kazunao Nagata.
Album · 1999 · 14 Songs. Fantastic Explosion, Vol. 2 Fantastic Explosion. Listen on Apple Music.
Fantastic explosion part.
Fantastic, Vol. 2 (also referred to as Fantastic Volume II) is the second album by American hip hop group Slum Village, released on June 13, 2000. During the time of its release the group was still composed of its earliest members T3, Baatin and J Dilla. The album was initially completed in 1998 for A&M Records shortly before the label became obsolete, leaving Slum Village in limbo for over a year.
BPM Profile Fantastic Explosion. Album starts at 136BPM, ends at BPM (-136), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Fantastic Explosion. Return of Fantastic Explosion.
Tracklist: 1. Fantastic (0:54) 2. Theme From Fantastic Explosion (0:28) 3. Japan Was N. (6:49) 4. Hakugin-Bushi (0:30) 5. Never Give Up (4:29) 6. Sayonara 70’s (2:45) 7. Japan As N. (6:05) 8. Explosion (0:43) 9. Fantastic Explosion 1st Album Cut-Up (9:25).
Fantastic Explosion: Sky High, Progress and Harmony of Human Being, Pt. 2 (EXPO '85), Tenchusatsu '99 и другие песни. Вся дискография, Радио, Концерты, рекомендации и похожие исполнители.
Features Song Lyrics for Fantastic Explosion's Fantastic Explosion album. Fantastic Explosion - Fantastic Explosion Album Lyrics. 1. Saturday Night Lyrics. Fantastic Explosion Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Do you like this album?
Tracklist Hide Credits
Narrator – Shigeru Chiba*Words By – Koichi Nakaya
|2||Ten Chu Satsu '99
Composed By – Takahiro Suzuki
Composed By – Spectrum Vocals – Dan "Keng Keng" Fujimitsu*Voice – WoodmanWords By – Yasuhito Miyashita
Composed By – C.Scott*, D.Dyer*
|14||Theme From Star Trek
Written-By – A.Courage*, G.Roddenberry*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Flavour Of Sound Ltd
- Recorded At – Transonic Studio
- Recorded At – Earth Studio
- Mastered At – Transonic Studio
- A&R – Eugene Otsuka, Ken Nagai
- Alto Saxophone – Masahiko Okura
- Arranged By [Horn] – Arata Suzuki*
- Artwork, Design – Akiko Masuda, Hibiki Tokiwa, Koichi Okubo
- Composed By – Kazunao Nagata (tracks: 2, 4, 8 to 11, 13), Tomonori Sawada (tracks: 2, 6, 7, 12)
- Keyboards – Tomonori Sawada
- Mastered By – Kazunao Nagata
- Photography By [Cover] – Mamoru Iwashita
- Photography By [Member] – Kozaburo Sakamoto
- Producer – Fantastic Explosion, Kazunao Nagata
- Product Manager [Publicity] – Makoto Takeda , Noriko Nishikizawa
- Sampler, Turntables – Kazunao Nagata
- Soprano Saxophone – Arata Suzuki*
- Tenor Saxophone – Tomohide Midori
- Trombone – Dan "Keng Keng" Fujimitsu*
- Trumpet – Jun "Anti" Hirano*, Yasuo Ota
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4988061876238
|TRS-LP03||Fantastic Explosion||Fantastic Explosion 2 LP (LP)||Transonic Records||TRS-LP03||Japan||1999|