Various - Drop Down Mama flac album
Title: Drop Down Mama
Style: Chicago Blues
MP3 album: 1737 mb
FLAC album: 1277 mb
Other formats: MPC FLAC AC3 MOD DTS WAV XM
Drop down mama Let your daddy see You got something down there That keeps on worryin' me. But my mama don't allow me To fool around She's sayin' "son you're too young now Some woman might put you down. Go 'way from my window Stop scratchin' 'round my screen You're so evil woman And I know what you mean. Any my mama don't allow me To fool around She's sayin' "son, you're too young now Some woman might put you down.
Drop down mama, let your daddy see You got something goin' down baby, worryin' me But my mama don't allow me stayin' out all night long She says, "Son, you're much too young To let some woman treat you wrong". Jack of Diamonds told his queen of spade Come on baby, you may go down and creep away But my mama don't allow me stayin' out all night long She says, "Son, you're much too young To let some woman treat you wrong".
19 more albums featuring this track. Mississippi Fred McDowell.
Drop Down Mama ( Sleepy John Estes). Robert Nighthawk - Return Mail Blues. Наша группа VK Загрузить мой плейлист Вк.
Released by JSP Feb 2011. "source":4,"source id":"572324","object type":4,"id":"572324","title":"Mississippi Fred McDowell","status":0}. Drop Down Mama song from the album Downhome Blues 1959 is released on Feb 2011. The duration of song is 02:52. This song is sung by Mississippi Fred McDowell.
3 years ago 3 years ago. crimson house. Use shift and the arrow up and down keys to change the volume. Current track: BalleBalle. Drop your files here. This track can’t be played right now.
|A1||–Johnny Shines||So Glad I Found You||2:24|
|A2||–Robert Nighthawk||Sweet Black Angel||3:00|
|A3||–Robert Nighthawk||Anna Lee||3:12|
|A4||–Big Boy Spires*||One Of These Days||3:35|
|A5||–Honey Boy Edwards*||Drop Down Mama||2:33|
|A7||–Big Boy Spires*||Murmur Low||2:39|
|B1||–Floyd Jones||You Can't Live Long||2:50|
|B2||–Johnny Shines||Joliet Blues||2:35|
|B3||–Robert Nighthawk||Jackson Town Gal||2:48|
|B4||–Robert Nighthawk||Return Mail Blues||3:13|
|B6||–Blue Smitty||Sad Story||3:08|
|B7||–Floyd Jones||Dark Road||3:18|
- Record Company – GRT Record Group
- Published By – Arc Music Corp.
- Bass – Big Crawford* (tracks: A1, B3), Willie Dixon (tracks: A2, A3, B3, B4)
- Compiled By, Edited By, Producer – Swan*
- Design – Cathy Swan
- Drums – Willie Smith (tracks: A7)
- Engineer – Malcolm Chisholm
- Engineer [Assistance] – Gary Rice
- Guitar – Eddie Ell (tracks: A4, A7), Jimmy Rogers (tracks: A1, B1, B3, B7)
- Guitar, Vocals – Big Boy Spires* (tracks: A4, A7), Blue Smitty (tracks: B5, B6), Honey Boy Edwards* (tracks: A5), Floyd Jones (tracks: A6, B1, B7), Johnny Shines (tracks: A1, B3), Robert Nighthawk (tracks: A2, A3, B3, B4)
- Harmonica – Little Walter (tracks: A1, B1, B3, B7)
- Layout, Typography – Michael Reid Design
- Photography By [Back Liner Photos] – Floyd Jones , Frank Scott , Pete Welding
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Ray Flerlage
- Piano – Sunnyland Slim (tracks: A2, A3, B3, B4)
- Piano [Possibly] – Gus Jenkins (tracks: A5)
- Producer [Originally Produced By] – Leonard And Phil Chess*
NotesGreen bar on a pink field Chess labels with "A GRT Record Group Co. Div. Of GRT Corp." on the bottom.
Track A5 is mentioned on cover and label, but omitted on LP.
A1, B2 Recorded 10-23-50
A2, A3, B4 Recorded 7-12-49
A4, A7 Recorded 3-13-52
A6, B7 Recorded 12-29-51
B1 Recorded 9-17-52
B3 Recorded 1-5-50
B5, B6 Recorded 7-11-52
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched): CH 411 #18324
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched): CH 411 #18325 [initials]
- Matrix / Runout (Side A on label): XCTV142553
- Matrix / Runout (Side B on label): XCTV142554
- Rights Society: BMI
|LP-411, 411||Various||Drop Down Mama (LP, Comp)||Chess, Chess||LP-411, 411||US||1970|
|CH 93002||Various||Drop Down Mama (LP, RE)||Chess||CH 93002||US||1990|
|SWX-6132M||Various||Drop Down Mama (LP)||Chess||SWX-6132M||Japan||1974|
|CHC-93002||Various||Drop Down Mama (Cass, Album, Dol)||Chess, MCA Records, Inc.||CHC-93002||US||1990|
|MVCM-22030||Various||Drop Down Mama (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Chess||MVCM-22030||Japan||1994|