Bonnie Raitt - Luck Of The Draw flac album
Title: Luck Of The Draw
Style: Blues Rock
MP3 album: 1572 mb
FLAC album: 1856 mb
Other formats: APE MP2 AHX MPC DXD AUD WMA
Genre: Rock / Blues
Luck of the Draw is the eleventh album by Bonnie Raitt, released in 1991. After being nominated for Grammy awards in four different categories for the album Nick of Time, Raitt went for a creative retreat in Northern California to begin work on Luck of the Draw. I did it on purpose to see if I could come up with anything," Raitt said in 1991. In case I won, I wanted to make sure that I had done some writing and didn't feel that Nick of Time was a fluke.
The title track of Bonnie Raitt’s 1991 album, Luck of the Draw is a character study about a bartender who dreams of another life as a screenwriter. Luck of the Draw" Track Info. Luck of the Draw Bonnie Raitt.
When was Luck of the Draw album released? a. June 25, 1991. Your contribution will help keep QuizMoz a free site for all. (Optional). Know the Latest News about Bonnie Raitt - Luck of the Draw! What others think about Bonnie Raitt - Luck of the Draw. By: Aumkar on 3/9/2019.
Luck of the Draw is the eleventh album by Bonnie Raitt, released in 1991. Raitt had achieved sobriety, renewed commercial focus, and then the payday that the prior album yielded, but Luck Of The Draw mirrors an even fiercer determination to make music as if her life depended on it. Again teamed with producer Don Was, Raitt surpasses herself with her best album to date: her wonderfully lush, blues-rimmed voice and sinuous slide guitar wrap themselves around a dozen potent songs culled from a typically shrewd mix of writers including Paul Brady, John Hiatt, Bonnie Hayes, Shirley Eikhard, and Billy Vera, and Raitt herself turns in her most generous batch of originals.
Raitt has received 10 Grammy Awards. 1977's Sweet Forgiveness album gave Raitt her first commercial breakthrough when it yielded a hit single in her remake of "Runaway. Recast as a heavy rhythm and blues recording based on a rhythmic groove inspired by Al Green, Raitt's version of "Runaway" was disparaged by many critics. However, the song's commercial success prompted a bidding war for Raitt between Warner Bros. and Columbia Records.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Bonnie Raitt||Something To Talk About
Written-By – Shirley Eikhard
|2||–Bonnie Raitt With Delbert McClinton||Good Man, Good Woman
Written-By – C. Womack*, L. Womack*
|3||–Bonnie Raitt||I Can't Make You Love Me
Written-By – A. Shamblin*, M. Reid*
|4||–Bonnie Raitt||Tangled And Dark
Arranged By [Horns] – Bonnie Raitt, Greg AdamsWritten-By – Bonnie Raitt
|5||–Bonnie Raitt||Come To Me
Written-By – Bonnie Raitt
|6||–Bonnie Raitt||No Business
Written-By – John Hiatt
|7||–Bonnie Raitt||One Part Be My Lover
Written-By – Bonnie Raitt, M. O'Keefe*
|8||–Bonnie Raitt||Not The Only One
Written-By – Paul Brady
|9||–Bonnie Raitt||Papa Come Quick (Jody & Chico)
Written-By – B. Vera*, C. Taylor*, R. Hirsch*
|10||–Bonnie Raitt||Slow Ride
Written-By – A. Pessis*, B. Hayes*, L.J. McNally*
|11||–Bonnie Raitt||Luck Of The Draw
Written-By – Paul Brady
|12||–Bonnie Raitt||All At Once
Arranged By [Strings], Conductor – David CampbellWritten-By – Bonnie Raitt
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Capitol Jax
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Mixed At – Conway Studios
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Published By – Canvee Music
- Published By – Lynn Jacobs Publishing & Associates
- Published By – Next Flight Music
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Brio Blues Music
- Published By – Hayes Street Music, Inc.
- Published By – Kokomo Music
- Published By – Whistling Moon Traveler Music
- Published By – Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Rondor Music (London) Ltd.
- Published By – Vera-Cruz Music Co.
- Published By – Black Road Music, Inc.
- Published By – In Sync Music
- Published By – Monster Music
- Published By – Endless Frogs Music
- Published By – Bob-A-Lew Songs
- Published By – Larry John McNally Music
- Accordion – Steve Conn (tracks: 9)
- Acoustic Guitar – Bonnie* (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 11), Mark Goldenberg (tracks: 8, 11), Scott Thurston (tracks: 10), Stephen Bruton (tracks: 1)
- Art Direction – Tommy Steele
- Backing Vocals – Arnold McCuller (tracks: 3, 5, 7, 8, 10), Bonnie* (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 7, 8, 10), Danny Timms (tracks: 9), David Lasley (tracks: 1, 3, 7, 8), Debra Dobkin (tracks: 10), Glen Clark (tracks: 9), Sir Harry Bowens* (tracks: 1, 5, 10), Kris Kristofferson (tracks: 5), Paul Brady (tracks: 8, 11), Richard Thompson (tracks: 11), Stephen Bruton (tracks: 9), Sweet Pea Atkinson (tracks: 1, 5, 10)
- Bagpipes [Great Higland Pipes] – Aaron Shaw
- Baritone Saxophone – Stephen Kupka (tracks: 4)
- Bass – James "Hutch" Hutchinson* (tracks: 1 to 6, 8. 10, 11)
- Bass [Jug Bass] – Don Was (tracks: 9)
- Cello – Dennis Karmazyn, Ernie Ehrhardt, Larry Corbett
- Coordinator [Production] – Marsha Burns
- Design – Jeffery Fey
- Drums – Curt Bisquera (tracks: 1, 2), Jeff Porcaro (tracks: 11), Ricky Fataar (tracks: 1, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10), Tony Braunagel (tracks: 3)
- Electric Guitar – Billy Vera (tracks: 9), Bonnie* (tracks: 1,), Johnny Lee Schell (tracks: 5), Randy Jacobs (tracks: 2, 4), Richard Thompson (tracks: 8, 11), Scott Thurston (tracks: 10, 11)
- Electric Piano – Bonnie* (tracks: 7, 12)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bryant Arnett, Charlie Paakkari, Dan Bosworth, Ray Blair
- Guitar – John Hiatt (tracks: 6)
- Harmonica – Delbert McClinton (tracks: 2)
- Keyboards – Ivan Neville (tracks: 4), Scott Thurston (tracks: 1, 11)
- Lead Guitar – Robben Ford (tracks: 10)
- Management – Danny Goldberg, Jeffrey Hersh, Ron Stone
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Organ [Hammond B3] – Benmont Tench (tracks: 3, 7, 8, 11), Ian McLagan (tracks: 5), Ivan Neville (tracks: 2)
- Percussion – Debra Dobkin (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10), Paulinho DaCosta* (tracks: 3, 7, 11, 12)
- Photography By – Merlyn Rosenberg
- Piano – Benmont Tench (tracks: 8), Bruce Hornsby (tracks: 3)
- Producer – Bonnie Raitt, Don Was
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Ed Cherney
- Slide Guitar – Bonnie* (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 10)
- Tenor Saxophone – Emilio Castillo (tracks: 4), Steve Grove (tracks: 4)
- Tin Whistle [Pennywhistle] – Phil Cunningham (tracks: 7)
- Trumpet – Greg Adams (tracks: 4), Lee Thornberg* (tracks: 4)
- Typography [Logo & Lettering] – Margo Chase
- Viola – Carole Castillo, Novi*, Pamela Goldsmith, Rick Gerding
- Vocals – Bonnie*, Delbert McClinton (tracks: 2)
NotesMixed at Conway Studios, Los Angeles, California, Spring 1991.
℗ © 1991 Capitol Records, Inc.
The Digipak is a 4 section package.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7777-96111-2 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 07779611126
- Matrix / Runout: CPCD 96111 S1426M1-1-16 CAPITOL JAX 16 C
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix / Runout Variant): CPCD 96111 S1426M 1-1-2 CAPITOL JAX 2 C
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix / Runout Variant #2): CPCD 96111 S1426M 1-1-22 CAPITOL JAX 34 C
- Matrix / Runout (Variant #3): CPCD 96111 S1426M 1-1-6 CAPITOL JAX 6 C
- Matrix / Runout (Variant #4): CPCD 96111 S1426M 1-3-3 CAPITOL JAX 21 C
- SPARS Code: AAD
|C1-96111||Bonnie Raitt||Luck Of The Draw (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||C1-96111||US||1991|
|CDP 7 96111 2||Bonnie Raitt||Luck Of The Draw (CD, Album, Club)||Capitol Records||CDP 7 96111 2||US||1991|
|GZS-1107||Bonnie Raitt||Luck of the Draw (CD, Album, RM)||DCC Compact Classics||GZS-1107||USA & Canada||1997|
|TOCP-6717, C2-96111||Bonnie Raitt||Luck Of The Draw (CD, Album)||Capitol Records, Capitol Records||TOCP-6717, C2-96111||Japan||1991|
|C4-596111||Bonnie Raitt||Luck Of The Draw (Cass, Album, Club, Dol)||Capitol Records||C4-596111||US||1991|