Generation Of Vipers - Howl And Filth flac album
Title: Howl And Filth
Style: Sludge Metal, Noise
MP3 album: 1993 mb
FLAC album: 1194 mb
Other formats: MP2 AU VQF MP3 DXD TTA AAC
The newest studio album from Tennessee based Generation of Vipers. Recorded and mixed by Kurt Ballou at God City Studios (Converge, Torche, Doomriders, Today Is The Day, et., Howl and Filth contains 6 tracks of the most aggressive and deeply personal music in the bands 7 year history. Fans of bands such as Unsane, Neurosis, Tombs and other forward thinking artists of that ilk will be pleasantly surprised. Generation of Vipers also features members of Neurot Recording artists . Christmas and A Storm of Light
Howl and Filth" is the latest studio album from Knoxville, Tennessee, based Generation of Vipers. The vinyl version comes in thick jackets and includes an eight page booklet and a download code! Recorded and mixed by man of the moment, Kurt Ballou at God City Studios (Converge, Torche, Doomriders, Today Is The Day, et. Howl and Filth contains 6 tracks of the most aggressive and deeply personal music in the bands 7 year history.
Band Name Generation Of Vipers. Album Name Howl and Filth. Released date 19 July 2011. Labels Red Witch Recordings. Music StyleAtmospheric Sludge. Members owning this album1. 3. All of this Is Mine. Other productions from Generation Of Vipers.
Generation of Vipers. Silent Shroud, 06:32. All of This Is Mine, 02:55. The Misery Coil, 09:09.
Band: Generation of Vipers Album: Howl and Filth Type: Full-length Released: July 19, 2011 Genre: Sludge Metal, Progressive Sludge Metal Country: United States (Knoxville) Quality: mp3 320 kbps Label: Red Witch Recordings. Tracklist: 1. Ritual 2. Silent Shroud 3. All of This Is Mine 4. Eternal 5. Slow Burn 6. The Misery Coil. Avulsed - Eminence in Putrescence (1996). Updated and upgraded to 320, FLAC.
First Pressing, 500 Pcs, 180 Gram, Reverse Board Single Sleeve Cover. 300 Black, 100 Clear, 100 White/Black Marble (may appear grey in some cases). - Original released via Translation Loss Records. Other Versions (5 of 7) View All.
Knoxville, Tennessee based Generation of Vipers formed in 2004. They released two full length albums, "Grace" (2005) and "Dead Circle" (2007), with the original line-up of Josh Holt (guitar, vocals), Courtney Rawls (bass) and Billy Graves (drums). It wasn't until the addition of new bassist and recording engineer Travis Kammeyer in 2009 that they found their true sound and began work on what was to become their third full length album "Howl and Filth"
Listen free to Generation of Vipers – Howl and Filth (Ritual, Silent Shroud and more). The newest studio album from Tennessee based Generation of Vipers.
|3||All Of This Is Mine||2:55|
|6||The Misery Coil||9:09|
- Copyright (c) – Translation Loss Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Translation Loss Records
- Licensed To – Golden Antenna Records
- Distributed By – Broken Silence – 03537
- Engineered At – Godcity Recording Studio
- Mixed At – Godcity Recording Studio
- Mixed At – Fahrenheit Studios
- Mastered At – New Alliance East Mastering
- Manufactured By – www.hofa.de – HOA265542
- Artwork [Crow Logo] – Adam Pernell Deal, Josh Holt
- Artwork [Ink Paintings], Layout – Josh Holt
- Band [Generation Of Vipers], Bass Guitar – Travis Kammeyer
- Band [Generation Of Vipers], Guitar, Piano, Vocals – Josh Holt
- Band [Generation Of Vipers], Percussion – Billy Graves*
- Engineer, Mixed By – Kurt Ballou
- Guest, Musician, Synthesizer [Modular] – Matt Johnson
- Guest, Musician, Violin – Meghan Mulhearn
- Mastered By – Nick Zampiello
- Mixed By [Additional Tracking] – Josh Holt , Travis Kammeyer
- Photography By – Anthony Couri
- Written-By, Performer [Performed By] – Generation Of Vipers
NotesGlossy 4-panel Digipak with barcode-sticker on cover & 8-page lyrics booklet.
Engineered and mixed at God City in Salem, MA
Additional tracking completed at Fahrenheit Studios in Johnson City, TN
Mastered at New Alliance East
"Lazarus" bone sculpture conceived, constructed and photographed by Anthony Couri.
All songs written and performed by Generation of Vipers © 2011
These songs are dedicated to the memory of Bill Graves.
© ℗ Translation Loss Records under exclisive license to Golden Antenna Records.
Golden Antenna Records / Siedlung 13 B / 38835 Hessen / Germany
Translation Loss Records / P.O. Box 419 / Harleysville, PA 19438 / U:S.A.
www.goldenantenna.com / www.translationloss.com
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 250137 235370
- Barcode (Scanned): 4250137235370
- Matrix / Runout: HOA265542 - www.hofa.de
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 06BB
|TL59-2||Generation Of Vipers||Howl And Filth (CD, Album)||Translation Loss Records||TL59-2||US||2012|
|Golden 023||Generation Of Vipers||Howl And Filth (LP, Album, Ult)||Golden Antenna Records||Golden 023||Germany||2013|
|Golden 023||Generation Of Vipers||Howl And Filth (LP, Album, 180)||Golden Antenna Records||Golden 023||Germany||2013|
|IR20LP||Generation Of Vipers||Howl And Filth (LP, Album)||Inherent Records||IR20LP||US||2013|
|IR20LP||Generation Of Vipers||Howl And Filth (LP, Album, Whi)||Inherent Records||IR20LP||US||2013|