Roger Hodgson - In The Eye Of The Storm flac album
Title: In The Eye Of The Storm
Style: Pop Rock
MP3 album: 1172 mb
FLAC album: 1855 mb
Other formats: MP2 TTA VQF RA AIFF AC3 APE
In the Eye of the Storm is the first solo album by former Supertramp member Roger Hodgson.
Instruments, Voice – Roger Hodgson. Management – Doug Pringle (2). Mastered By – Howie Weinberg. Mixed By – James Farber. Mixed By – Ken Allardyce, Malcolm Pollack. Recorded By – James Farber, Scott Litt. Recorded By – Ken Allardyce. Matrix, Runout: 00828 395 004-2 02 + 51385322. Other (In the mould ring): A. Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV27. Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0131. Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0153. Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS. Price Code: PY 900. Other Versions (5 of 70) View All. Cat.
In The Eye Of The Storm. From the first chords of Had a Dream to the last chords of Only because of You, the album is AWESOME. So, grab a comfy chair, some really awesome headphones, or really big speakers, a hot cup of tea, sit back, crank it up, and njoy.
Band Name Roger Hodgson. Album Name In the Eye of the Storm. Wydawcy A And M Records. 3. Lovers in the Wind. 4. Hooked on a Problem. 5. Give Me Love Give Me Life.
In the Eye of the Storm Tracklist. 1. Had a Dream (Sleeping With the Enemy) Lyrics. 2. In Jeopardy Lyrics. Lovers in the Wind Lyrics.
Roger frequently performs this beauty in concert and is currently in the midst of his worldwide tour. Life is short and love is a four letter word, and yet truth of love can encompass everything. This man truly touched the Crown of Creation. Perfection!" "This is one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard.
Roger Hodgson chronology. In the Eye of the Storm (1984). Hai Hai (1987)Hai Hai1987. In the Eye of the Storm is the first solo album by former Supertramp member Roger Hodgson. No album was certified platinum prior to this year, for instance, the recording by Van Cliburn of the Tchaikovsky Piano Concerto from 1958 would eventually be awarded a platinum citation, but this would not happen until two decades after its release.
Roger Hodgson inicio su carrera discografica en solitario con su primer trabajo titulado In the Eye of the Storm después de su marcha del grupo Supertram. Un disco con siete nuevos temas Éste es el tracklist del álbum: "Had A Dream (Sleeping With The Enemy)" (8:49) "In Jeopardy" ( ) "Lovers In The Wind" ( ) "Hooked On A Problem" ( ) "Give Me Love, Give Me Life" (7:33) "I'm Not Afraid" (7:03) "Only Because Of You" (8:40).
|1||Had A Dream (Sleeping With The Enemy)||8:49|
|3||Lovers In The Wind||4:11|
|4||Hooked On A Problem||5:10|
|5||Give Me Love, Give Me Life||7:33|
|6||I'm Not Afraid||7:03|
|7||Only Because Of You||8:40|
- Manufactured By – Universal M & L, Germany – 51385322
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Unichord Music
- Distributed By – Polydor
- Distributed By – PolyGram
- Published By – Unichord Music
- Recorded At – Unicorn Studios
- Mixed At – Power Station
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Remastered At – A&M Mastering Studios
- Bass [Fretless] – Jimmy Johnson (tracks: 3, 7)
- Drums – Michael Shrieve (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 6, 7)
- Harmonica – Ken Allardyce (tracks: 6)
- Instruments [All], Voice – Roger Hodgson
- Management [Represented By] – Doug Pringle
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – James Farber
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Ken Allardyce, Malcolm Pollack
- Recorded By – James Farber, Scott Litt
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Ken Allardyce
- Remastered By [Digitally] – Andrew Garver
- Saxophone – Scott Page (tracks: 4)
- Technician [Assistance] – Chris Amson
- Vocals [Additional] – Ken Allardyce (tracks: 2, 3, 5)
- Voice [Female] – Clair Diament* (tracks: 7)
- Written-By, Arranged By, Producer – Roger Hodgson
NotesDigitally Remastered by Andrew Garver at A&M Mastering Studios, Hollywood, CA [on inner side of the tray inlay].
℗ 1984 A&M Records, Inc.
© 1984 A&M Records, Inc. a PolyGram company.
All songs © 1984 Unichord Music, Administrated by Almo Music Corp (ASCAP) [on liner notes in booklet page4]
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 82839 50042 5
- Label Code: LC 0485
- Matrix / Runout: 00828 395 004-2 02 + 51385322 [4 Universal logos around Matrix]
- Other (In the mould ring): A
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV27
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0131
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0153
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Price Code: PY 900
|SP 5004, SP-5004||Roger Hodgson||In The Eye Of The Storm (LP, Album)||A&M Records, A&M Records||SP 5004, SP-5004||US||1984|
|RML 53147, SP 5004||Roger Hodgson||In The Eye Of The Storm (LP, Album)||A&M Records, A&M Records, Festival Records||RML 53147, SP 5004||Australia & New Zealand||1984|
|CS 5004, CS-5004||Roger Hodgson||In The Eye Of The Storm (Cass, Album, CrO)||A&M Records, A&M Records||CS 5004, CS-5004||Canada||1984|
|395 004-2||Roger Hodgson||In The Eye Of The Storm (CD, Album, RM)||A&M Records||395 004-2||Europe||Unknown|
|395 004-1||Roger Hodgson||In The Eye Of The Storm (LP, Album)||A&M Records||395 004-1||Europe||1984|