Tin Machine - Tin Machine flac album
Title: Tin Machine
Style: Pop Rock
MP3 album: 1673 mb
FLAC album: 1957 mb
Other formats: TTA MMF VOX WMA ASF MP3 VOC
Tin Machine is the debut album by Anglo-American hard rock band Tin Machine. It was originally released in May 1989, on the label EMI. The band was the latest venture of David Bowie, inspired by sessions with guitarist Reeves Gabrels. Drummer Hunt Sales and bassist Tony Fox Sales formed the rest of the band, with "fifth member" Kevin Armstrong providing rhythm guitar and Hammond organ.
Tin machine Tin machine. Take me anywhere Somewhere without alcohol Or goons with muddy hair. Tin machine Tin machine. The zombies that I pass The guy that beats his baby up The preachers and their past. Clarity and power There's more than money moving here There's mindless maggot glare Working horrors-humping Tories Spittle on their chins Carving up my children's future Read 'em pal and grin
Tin Machine - Live at the Docks Hamburg October 24 1991. Tin Machine - Baby Universal (music video version). Under The God. Transcription. During these sessions Tin Machine contributed to a surfing compilation album, Beyond the Beach, with a new instrumental song titled "Needles on the Beach". 1990–91: Second album and tour. The group then went on hiatus while Bowie conducted his solo Sound+Vision Tour.
Band's List Rock Tin Machine Tin Machine. Members owning this album1.
until the second Tin Machine album in 19913. David Bowie Bio, retrieved 7 January 2013. a b c d e f Australian Charts : Tin Machine Album, retrieved 23 October 2013. a b Rolling Stone Album Charts, Compiled by Jancee Dunn, 10 August 1989, page 97. ^ Official Charts: Tin Machine, retrieved 23 May 2013.
Tin Machine - 4. If There Is Something – Tin Machine II - 1991. David Bowie 1991 Tin Machine II – (track 11. Sorry). David Bowie – Sorry (Tin Machine II, 1991). David Bowie - Tin Machine II 1991 – Goodbye Mr. Ed. 5:11. Tin Machine – One Shot. Tin Machine – Heaven s In Here (BBC 1991). David Bowie (1991 - Tin Machine II) – You Belong In Rock & Roll. Tin Machine - Tin Machine II - 1991 – Baby Universal. Tin Machine - 9. Shopping For Girls – Tin Machine II - 1991. Tin Machine – A Big Hurt.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Heaven's In Here||6:01|
|3||Prisoner Of Love||4:50|
|5||I Can't Read||4:54|
|6||Under The God||4:06|
|8||Working Class Hero
Written-By – John Lennon
Rhythm Guitar, Organ [Hammond] – Kevin Armstrong
Written-By – Kevin Armstrong
|14||Baby Can Dance||4:57|
- Record Company – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D 164054
- Copyright (c) – David Bowie
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – David Bowie
- Licensed To – EMI USA
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Manufactured For – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc.
- Distributed By – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc.
- Published By – Jones Music America
- Published By – SBK Blackwood Music Inc.
- Licensed From – ATV Music
- Designed At – Reiner Design Consultants, Inc.
- Art Direction, Design – Reiner Design*, Roger Gorman
- Bass, Vocals – Tony Sales
- Drums, Vocals – Hunt Sales
- Engineer – Justin Shirley-Smith
- Engineer [Additional] – David Richards
- Guitar, Vocals – David Bowie
- Lead Guitar – Reeves Gabrels
- Photography By – Sukita*
- Producer, Mixed By – Tim Palmer, Tin Machine
- Written-By – David Bowie (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 14), Hunt Sales (tracks: 2, 3, 11, 13), Reeves Gabrels (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 7), Tony Sales (tracks: 2, 3, 11, 13)
NotesBMG catalog number appears on spine, booklet, back inlay and CD. The EMI catalog number only appears on the disc and inside booklet.
There is also another variant of BMG Club release pressed by PDO
© 1989 by Jones Music America (ASCAP)
except 'Working Class Hero' © 1970 by SBK Blackwood Music Inc. under liscence from ATV Music (Macien)-(BMI) international copyright secured.
Printed in USA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: CDP791990 11/89 2DA1
- Rights Society (Publisher's RS ; Tracks 1 to 7, 9 to 14): ASCAP
- Rights Society (Publisher's RS ; Track 8): BMI
|MTLS 1044||Tin Machine||Tin Machine (LP, Album)||EMI USA||MTLS 1044||UK||1989|
|E1 591990||Tin Machine||Tin Machine (LP, Album, Club)||EMI USA||E1 591990||Canada||1989|
|CDP 591990, CDP-591990||Tin Machine||Tin Machine (CD, Album, Club)||EMI USA, EMI USA||CDP 591990, CDP-591990||US||1989|
|7 91990 1||Tin Machine||Tin Machine (LP, Album)||EMI USA||7 91990 1||France||1989|
|TOCP-70157||Tin Machine||Tin Machine (CD, Album, RE, RM)||EMI||TOCP-70157||Japan||2007|