The Beau Hunks - On To The Show! flac album
Title: On To The Show!
Style: Soundtrack, Ragtime, Theme
MP3 album: 1532 mb
FLAC album: 1639 mb
Other formats: VOC DTS AUD AC3 MOD MP3 MP2
Genre: Jazz / Media
Студийный альбом от The Beau Hunks. Вышел Неизвестно В альбом вошло 50 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 58:03. On to the Show! Неизвестно. Up in Room 14. 01:42. Let's Face It. 02:04.
Complete your The Beau Hunks collection. We're Going To) Arrowhead.
On To The Show! (Album). Koch Screen, Koch Screen. The Modern American Music Of Ferde Grofé (CD, Album).
Listen to music from The Beau Hunks like Honolulu Baby, If It Were Only True & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from The Beau Hunks. The Beau Hunks is a Dutch swing collective specialized in playing familiar, yet unsung swing music, like LeRoy Shield's and Marvin Hatley's soundtracks to Laurel & Hardy films or Raymond Scott's novelty jazz pieces, whose themes were used in Warner Brothers animated cartoons. They're named after the Laurel & Hardy film 'Beau Hunks' from 1931. A smaller part of The Beau Hunks performs under the name The Beau Hunks Sextette (formerly The Wooden Indians).
Listen to The Beau Hunks Radio featuring songs from On to the Show! free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, ESPN, BBC, NPR.
Beau Hunks have FLAWLESSLY done a superb job duplicating & even outdone the original. Snappy tunes will bring lots of memories, not just of OUR GANG but other Roach talkie films as Laurel & Hardy, Charley Chase. Also get the other RASCAL music CD before it vanishes. The Beau Hunks are to be commended for the great care and talent in which they performed these gems that no longer exist in there original forms.
The Beau Hunks: Are a Dutch revivalist music ensemble who have performed and recorded the vintage works of composers Leroy Shield, Marvin Hatley, Raymond Scott, Edward McDowell, Ferde Grofe, and others. For some projects for which no sheet music was known to exist, they had to reconstruct charts from original recordings extracted from films. Fancy This, Good Old Days, Early Morning и другие песни
The Beau Hunks watched The Little Rascals films, paying close attention to the soundtracks. They transcribed the scores painstakingly, meticulously, and lovingly. They performed the music on period instruments and released The Beau Hunks Play the Original Little Rascals Music: 50 Roy Shield Themes. This music is note-for-note accurate and the orchestra plays it with love and respect. It is also an experience and a treasure.
The Beau Hunks Orchestra. On to the Show, 00:51.
|1||Good Old Days [Fanfare]||0:42|
|5||In My Canoe||0:30|
|6||Here Are The Pets||0:57|
|10||Hot And Dry||1:36|
|13||Standin' On The Corner||1:48|
|Cues From Teacher's Pet|
|15||School Room Suite: By Rote||0:26|
|16||School Room Suite: Crabtree||0:28|
|17||School Room Suite: Ezra||0:26|
|20||On To The Show||0:42|
|23||(We're Going To) Arrowhead||0:44|
|25||Little Dancing Girl||1:32|
|27||It Is To Laugh / Oh My Hat||1:00|
|More 1930 - 1931 Cues|
|29||Beer Barons (Waltz)||0:49|
|34||Why! The Old Flirt||1:04|
|Cues From Our Relations|
|38||Walkin' The Deck||0:25|
|40||Goofs Suite: Bassooning / Tip Toes / The Villain / Steps||2:02|
|41||Where? Oh, Where||0:07|
|43||Wrong, All Wrong||0:16|
|47||Let's Face It [Fox Trot]||2:04|
|48||Beyond The Rainbow||2:19|
|49||Up In Room 14||1:42|
|50||Good Old Days [Fanfare]||0:51|
- Recorded At – Dureco Studio
- Mastered At – Wisseloord Studios
- Licensed To – KOCH International L.P.
- Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Clarinet, Clarinet [E♭ Clarinet] – Ronald Jansen Heijtmajer
- Alto Saxophone, Clarinet – Robert Veen
- Artwork [Leroy Shield] – R. Crumb*
- Banjo, Guitar – Ton Van Bergeijk
- Bass – Gert-Jan Blom
- Bassoon – Dymphna van Dooremaal
- Bells [Tubular] – Piet Schreuders
- Cello – Eelco Beinema
- Composed By – Leroy Shield
- Conductor, Other [Rehearsed By] – Peter Stöve
- Design – Piet Schreuders
- Drums, Percussion – Louis Debij
- Edited By, Mastered By – Sander Van Der Heide
- Engineer – Sytze Gardenier
- Flute – Allard Buwalda (tracks: 12)
- Flute, Piccolo Flute – Leendert de Jonge
- Harp – Ernestine Stoop
- Oboe – Helen Tilmanns
- Piano – Jakob Klaasse
- Producer – Gert-Jan Blom, Piet Schreuders
- Producer [Studio] – Jakob Klaasse
- Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Clarinet – Allard Buwalda
- Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet, Bass Clarinet – Frank Timpe
- Transcription By – Jakob Klaasse, Menno Daams, Peter Stöve, Robert Veen
- Trombone – Andy Bruce, Jilt Jansma
- Trumpet – Jos Driessen, Menno Daams
- Tuba – Peter Stöve
- Vibraphone – Jakob Klaasse
- Violin – Alida Schat, Ilona de Groot
- Violin, Viola – Ernst Grapperhaus, Tineke de Jong
- Xylophone – Hans Asselbergs
Notes"The Original Little Rascals Music"
"Newly recorded in authentic Lo-Fi"
"More Original Music From The Hal Roach Comedies"
All tracks based on audio reconstructions by Piet Schreuders
Recorded live at Dureco Studios, Holland, October 15-19, 1994, and June 15-19, 1995
Produced for Frank van Balen Support b.v.
Edited and mastered at Wisseloord Studios, Holland
℗ + © 1995 The Beau Hunks, Amsterdam, Holland
Exclusively licensed to KOCH International L.P. for the world.
Made in the U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC 6644
- SPARS Code: AAD
|30-9159-2||The Beau Hunks||On To The Show! (CD, Album, RE)||Basta||30-9159-2||Netherlands||2009|