Harry Roy And His Orchestra - The Man With the Mandoline / Run, Rabbit, Run! flac album
Title: The Man With the Mandoline / Run, Rabbit, Run!
MP3 album: 1185 mb
FLAC album: 1180 mb
Other formats: AU TTA ADX AA XM AUD FLAC
Listen to Run, Rabbit, Run from Harry Roy & His Orchestra's Pure Gold - Greatest 40's, Vol. 2 for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Connect to this site.
Harry Roy and His Orchestra. Go rabbit go Better get started Get on your feet Better go in full retreat Just look out Be a little wise guy Or you’ll just be rabbit pie Rabbit run away Rabbit run, rabbit run run run away! Run rabbit, run run rabbit, run away, run far away Bang! Bang!
Harry Roy And His Band - Elmer's Tune. album: Wartime British Dance Bands 1941 - 1942. Harry Roy and His Ballroom Orchestra - The Pennsylvania Polka. album: The Great British Band Leader of Wwii. Harry Roy & His Band - Leicester Square Rag. album: 100% Swing, Vol. 1. Harry Roy And His Band - Victory Roll Rag. album: Sonny Boy. Harry Roy & His Band, The Royalists - The Sailor With The Navy Blue Eyes. album: (There'll Be Bluebirds Over) The White Cliffs of Dover. Harry Roy & His Band - Run Rabbit Run. album: Original Hits - Wartime. Harry Roy & His Orchestra - Gershwin Medly. album: Big Band Swing From The '20s & '30s. Harry Roy - Promises. album: Dance Band Rarities.
Run Rabbit Run (Remastered). Released: Feb 10, 2014. 2014 Bacci Bros Records. More By Harry Roy and His Band. April Played the Fiddle (Remastered) - Single. When They Sound the Last All Clear (Remastered) - Single. You Are My Sunshine (Remastered) - Single.
More by Harry Roy And His Band. Greats British Dance Bands - Vol. 6 - Harry Roy & His Band. Listen to Harry Roy And His Band now. Listen to Harry Roy And His Band in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Run Rabbit Run is an album by the Osso String Quartet, which was released on October 6, 2009. It is a re-working of the 2001 instrumental album Enjoy Your Rabbit by Sufjan Stevens. The songs, originally performed with electronic instruments, were arranged by New York composers Michael Atkinson, Olivier Manchon, Maxim Moston, Nico Muhly, Rob Moose and Gabriel Kahane and performed by the Osso String Quartet.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||The Man With The Mandoline
Written By – Frank Weldon, John Redmond
|B||Run, Rabbit, Run!
Written By – Noel Gay, Ralph Butler*
- Clarinet [Uncredited], Alto Saxophone [Uncredited] – Joe Arbiter
- Clarinet [Uncredited], Alto Saxophone [Uncredited], Baritone Saxophone [Uncredited] – Abe Romaine*
- Clarinet [Uncredited], Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited], Baritone Saxophone [Uncredited] – Harry Goss
- Double Bass [Uncredited] – Len Harrison
- Drums [Uncredited], Vibraphone [Uncredited] – Ray Ellington
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Tommy Venn
- Leader, Directed By, Conductor, Clarinet, Alto Saxophone – Harry Roy
- Piano [Uncredited] – Norman Yarlett*
- Piano [Uncredited], Arranged By [Uncredited] – Stanley Black
- Trombone [Uncredited] – Dick Boothroyd, Jack Collins
- Trumpet [Uncredited] – Alf Horton, Bert Wilton
- Violin [Uncredited] – Maurice Sterndale
- Vocals [Uncredited] – Ray Ellington (tracks: A)
NotesRecorded in Llondon on September 15 of 1939 & originally issued on Parlophone F-1546.
"Run, Rabbit, Run!" has vocal refrain sung by the entire band.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): CE-10081-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): CE-10082-1