Rickover Junior High School Bands, Robert J. Blim - Spring Overture 1981 flac album
Title: Spring Overture 1981
MP3 album: 1168 mb
FLAC album: 1236 mb
Other formats: TTA VOX FLAC APE AUD MP4 MMF
Genre: Jazz / Pop / Classical / Folk / World music / Media
Recorded May 19, 1981 in the Jan Johnson Gym at Rickover Jr. High School.
Rickover Junior High School Jazz Band. Variations: Viewing All Rickover Junior High School Jazz Band.
An album is a collection of audio recordings issued as a collection on compact disc (CD), vinyl, audio tape, or another medium. Albums of recorded music were developed in the early 20th century as individual 78-rpm records collected in a bound book resembling a photograph album; this format evolved after 1948 into single vinyl LP records played at 33 1⁄3 rpm. Vinyl LPs are still issued, though album sales in the 21st-century have mostly focused on CD and MP3 formats.
Rickover Junior High School placed in the bottom 50% of all schools in Illinois for overall test scores (math proficiency is bottom 50%, and reading proficiency is bottom 50%) for the 2015-16 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is lower than the Illinois state level of 16:1. Minority enrollment is 96% of the student body (majority Black), which is higher than the Illinois state average of 51%. School Overview. Rickover Junior High School's student population of 483 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
Thank you very much to Sir Robert Borden Junior High School for allowing us to host Role Models on the Road at your school. Your students were great in letting us take a little bit more of their lunch time. Role Models on the Road are an hour long panel resuming a day in February in conjunction with African Heritage Month heir education, accomplishments, and achievement. Also each panelist will have a different story about the importance.
High school is: 9th grade(freshman), 10th . .Well, usually in Elementary School, we have 5 grades: 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade. Junior High, or as most people call it Middle School, is: 6th grade, 7th grade, 8th grade. High school is: 9th grade(freshman), 10th grade(sophomore), 11th grade(junior), 12th grade(senior). The ages are: 1st grade: 6-7 2nd grade: 7-8 3rd grade: 8-9 4th grade: 9-10 5th grade: 10-11 6th grade: 11-12 7th grade: 12-13 8th grade: 13-14 9th grade: 14-15 10th grade: 15-16 11th grade: 16-17 12th grade: 17-18.
School Organizations at Hopkins. ASB-Associated Student Body. Hopkins School Site Coucil. Title IX SB1349 Report. Overture Literary Magazine. GSA. Hopkins GSA (Gender and Sexuality Alliance). 2018 National Blue Ribbon Schools. Hopkins Junior High Named.
|A1||–Concert Band*||Washington Post March|
|A2||–Concert Band*||Basin Street Blues|
|A3||–Concert Band*||Rhapsodie Modernata|
|A4||–Concert Band*||Muppet Movie Medley|
|A5||–Concert Band*||Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy|
|A6||–Concert Band*||Dixieland Spectacular|
|B2||–Concert Band*||El Festivo|
|B4||–Jazz Band*||Sudden Sam|
|B5||–Jazz Band*||It Ain't Necessarily So|
- Alto Saxophone – Bob Goluszka, Carl Larsen, Dan Weigand, Don Nowak, Gerald Pyke, Kim McCarter, Ray Soappman, Ron Senzel, Steve Kaminski
- Baritone Saxophone – Joe Battista
- Bass Clarinet – Kathy Baker , Nora Diaz
- Bass Guitar – Barbara Montgomery
- Clarinet – Alice Wiszowaty, Cheryl Hryn, Chris Gibertini, Christine Kent, Christy Pruett, David Castro, Diane Dworak, Joe Newsome, Joyce Willig, Kristine Haines, Mark Emroll, Mark Springer , Paul Bramlett, Rosa Colon, Sheryl Weldon, Teresa Buckley, Valerie Cameo
- Clarinet [Eb Clarinet] – Mark Springer
- Directed By – Robert J. Blim
- Flute – Alice Haines, Amy Gesiakowski, Betty Soderbloom, Borka Kalanj, Brenda Garner, Carolyn Marsh , Cheryl Poppo, Dawn Haila, Dawn Wilson , Denise Chaffee, Joyce Farkas, Julie Pomeroy, Karen Marino, Kathy Freeman , Laurie Jenson, Linda Sedwick, Lisa Borkstrom, Lynn Buckley, Michele Caproni, Michele Sova, Nathaly Gueffier, Rita Liazuk, Robin Goldberg , Tabitha Lane, Teresa Combs, Teresa Sheridan
- French Horn – Brian Vollreide, Charlene Smith , Jimmy Wagner
- Horn [Baritone Horn] – Lynda Schmidt, Rick Goluszka, Terry Grant
- Percussion – Dan Coy , Ed McGrady, Hans Veit, John Dworak, Ken Clinton, Louie Dietz, Mark Jilbert, Robert McCarter, Tom Blount
- Piccolo Flute – Dawn Haila
- Tenor Saxophone – Cindee Johnstone, Ron Osborn, Scott Ansburg
- Trombone – David Stege, Joel DesMarais, Lori Phillips, Mike Delaney
- Trumpet – Brian McClanahan, Cary Placek, Eddie Chmielewski, Frank Corneiller, Helena Diaz, Irene Pavlick, Jamie Fosco, Joe Venturella, Julie Morales, Rich Gomez , Sam Diaz , Steve Opyt, Steve Weigand, Tim Hyde , Tom Baker , Tom Sheridan, Wayne Clark , Wayne Clow