Mark Renner - Few Traces flac album
Title: Few Traces
Style: Indie Rock, Folk Rock, Experimental
MP3 album: 1537 mb
FLAC album: 1888 mb
Other formats: AA DTS MOD ADX MMF FLAC WAV
Genre: Electronic / Rock
Saints and Sages, 04:35. The Wild House, 03:57. Autumn Calls You by Name, 03:30.
Tracklist: 01 – Riverside 02 – Saints and Sages 03 – Few Traces 04 – Half a Heart 05 – Princes Street 06 – The Mirror at Saint Andrews 07 – The Wild House 08 – The Dyer’s Hand 09 – A Fountain in the Cloister 10 – James Cowie (The Portrait Group) 11 – Autumn Calls You by Name 12 – Ageless 13 – Jars of Clay 14 – More or Less 15 – The Eternal.
Mark Renner Few Traces. dig it. excellent. DoofusWainwright February 17th 18. Give Your Opinion on Few Traces. Staff & Contributors // Site Forum // Contact us. Bands:.
Mark Renner's records of homespun ambience and dewy post-punk were consigned to dollar bins and flea markets for decades. With the help of the Brooklyn label RVNG, he's finally reaching a new audience. Brooklyn-based label, RVNG Intl. has collected the early years of Renner’s recorded output into Few Traces, a snapshot of work recorded between 1982 and 1990. The compilation-rooted in his native Baltimore but transatlantic in outlook-is a heady mix of melodic, dewy-eyed post-punk and rugged, stretching ambience. It exists in a nether-world between Brian Eno and the Psychedelic Furs, albeit with a sense of space specific to the States. Few Traces shines a light on a musician who has, for the most part, flown several leagues below the radar of the music industry.
Artist: Mark Renner Title: Few Traces Year Of Release: 2018 Label: RVNG Intl. Few Traces surveys a near decade of Mark Renner’s scarcely released and unreleased material from 1982 to 1990, embracing and evoking the timelessness of his artistic statement: a wordless translation of the individual’s musical experience, met with the poetic expression of being here. Mark Renner first encountered punk while a teenager in Upperco, a country town in rural Maryland
Few Traces (2xLP, Comp). RERVNG 11. Mark Renner. Few Traces (2xLP, Comp, Ltd, Whi).
from Few Traces by Mark Renner. supported by. fredfrefred. Includes unlimited streaming of Few Traces via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. ships out within 7 days. Purchasable with gift card.
Mark Renner - Saints and Sages. Mark Renner - Half a Heart. Mark Renner - Mirror at Saint Andrews. Mark Renner - Wild House. Mark Renner - Dyer's Hand. Mark Renner - Fountain in the Cloister. Read full description. See details and exclusions. Few Traces Mark Renner Audio CD. Trending price. Josh Groban - Bridges CD Album 2018.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Saints And Sages||4:35|
|A4||Half A Heart||6:01|
|B1||The Mirror At Saint Andrews||1:17|
|B2||The Wild House||3:57|
|B3||The Dyer's Hand||1:53|
|B4||A Fountain In The Cloister||2:35|
|B5||James Cowie (The Portrait Group)||2:40|
|B6||Autumn Calls You By Name||3:30|
|C2||Jars Of Clay||1:13|
|C3||More Or Less||5:33|
|C4||The Eternal Purpose||3:10|
|C5||The Sun In His Head, A Storm In His Heart
Text By [Original Poem Written By], Performer – Richard Jobson
|D1||The Man & The Echo||0:49|
|D2||As Big As Trees||2:34|
|D3||Yeats, And The Golden Dawn||3:52|
|D4||It Might Have Been||3:57|
- Copyright (c) – RVNG Intl.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RVNG Intl.
- Licensed From – Mark Renner
- Engineered At – Bonati Mastering
- Mastered At – Bonati Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – Bonati Mastering
- Composed By [All Compositions By], Lyrics By – Mark Renner (tracks: A1 to D1, D3 to D5)
- Design – Will Work For Good
- Edited By [Copy Edit] – Anthony Atlas, Zonder Titel
- Lacquer Cut By – Josh Bonati
- Liner Notes – Brandon Soderberg
- Photography By [Additional] – William Flayhart*, Charles Freeman , Mark Renner, Meredith Warfield
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – James Matis
- Technician [Transferring & Mastering Assistance] – Emilie Daelemans, Kris Lapke
- Transferred By, Mastered By – Josh Bonati
- Written-By [Co-written By] – Ed Meyers (tracks: D2), Mark Renner (tracks: D2)
NotesCompilation of scarcely released and unreleased [B3, B6, D2] material from 1982 to 1990.
Packaged in a card sleeve with front facing flaps.
Double printed inner sleeve.
Includes 16 page booklet published by TGI The Gate International / Montagnola Music.
Includes multi-format digital download code.
Brandon Soderberg is misspelled as Brandon Soderburg in the booklet.
Transferred and mastered at Bonati Mastering NYC.
©℗2018 RVNG Intl. Licensed under permission by Mark Renner.
On behalf of Mark Renner, a portion of the proceeds from this release will benefit
Ethiopia ACT's public health strategies to serve Addis Ababa's community. COME! MEND!
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Sticker): 7 16670 16588 7
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): 28212.1... BONATI MASTERING NYC RERVNG 11 A FOR OF ALL SAD WORDS
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): 28212.2... BONATI MASTERING NYC RERVNG 11 B OF TONGUE OR PEN
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, etched): 28212.3... BONATI MASTERING NYC RERVNG 11 C THE SADDEST ARE THESE
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, etched): 28212.4... BONATI MASTERING NYC RERVNG 11 D IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN
|RERVNG 11||Mark Renner||Few Traces (CD, Comp)||Rvng Intl.||RERVNG 11||US||2018|
|RERVNG 11||Mark Renner||Few Traces (2xLP, Comp, Ltd, Whi)||Rvng Intl.||RERVNG 11||US||2018|