Steve Earle & The Dukes - Exit 0 flac album
Title: Exit 0
Style: Folk Rock
MP3 album: 1941 mb
FLAC album: 1301 mb
Other formats: VOC AUD APE TTA VQF RA AA
Stephen Fain Earle (/ɜːrl/) (born January 17, 1955) is an American rock, country and folk singer-songwriter, record producer, author and actor. Earle began his career as a songwriter in Nashville and released his first EP in 1982. His breakthrough album was the 1986 album Guitar Town. Since then Earle has released 15 studio albums and received three Grammy awards.
Album · 1987 · 10 Songs. Listen on Apple Music.
Artist: Steve Earle & the Dukes. Read full description. See details and exclusions.
Bittersweet Earnest Literate Melancholy Rebellious Reflective Rowdy. Steve Earle & the Dukes, Steve Earle.
Earle was nominated for two 1988 Grammy Awards for songs on the album, Best Male Country Vocalist for "Exit 0" and Best Country Song for "Nowhere Road". The album was recorded digitally, using the Mitsubishi X-800 at Nashville's Emerald Studios.
Band Name Steve Earle. Album Name Exit 0. Type Album. 8. The Week of Living Dangerously. 9. I Love You too Much.
|2||Sweet Little '66||2:38|
|4||Angry Young Man||4:24|
|5||San Antonio Girl||3:06|
|6||The Rain Came Down||4:11|
|7||I Ain't Ever Satisfied||4:00|
|8||The Week Of Living Dangerously||4:26|
|9||I Love You Too Much||3:37|
|10||It's All Up To You||5:42|
- Accordion – K-Meaux Boudin
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass [Six String] – Richard Bennett
- Bass Guitar – Reno Kling
- Drums, Vocals – Harry Stinson
- Electric Guitar, Twelve-String Guitar [Electric], Vocals – Mike McAdam
- Engineer [Pre-production] – Andy Byrd
- Engineer [Second] – Mark J. Coddington*, Russ Martin, Tim Kish
- Mandolin – Emory Gordy, Jr.
- Mastered By – Chuck Ainlay, Glenn Meadows
- Organ, Synthesizer, Vocals – Ken Moore
- Piano – John Jarvis
- Producer – Emory Gordy, Jr., Richard Bennett, Tony Brown
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Chuck Ainlay
- Steel Guitar, Vocals – Bucky Baxter
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Harmonica – Steve Earle
- Written-By – Harry Stinson (tracks: 10), John Porter McMeans (tracks: 4), Michael Woody (tracks: 6), Reno Kling (tracks: 1), Steve Earle
|MCA 5998||Steve Earle & The Dukes||Exit 0 (LP, Album, Pin)||MCA Records||MCA 5998||US||1987|
|MCAC-5998, MCAC 5998||Steve Earle & The Dukes||Exit 0 (Cass, Album, Club, Dol)||MCA Records, MCA Records||MCAC-5998, MCAC 5998||US||1987|
|MCA-5998||Steve Earle & The Dukes||Exit 0 (LP, Album)||MCA Records||MCA-5998||Canada||1987|
|MCA 5998||Steve Earle & The Dukes||Exit 0 (LP, Album, Club)||MCA Records||MCA 5998||US||1987|
|DMCF3379||Steve Earle & The Dukes||Exit 0 (CD, Album)||MCA Records||DMCF3379||UK||1987|