Cæcilie Norby - Slow Fruit flac album
Title: Slow Fruit
Style: Smooth Jazz, Contemporary Jazz, Funk
MP3 album: 1956 mb
FLAC album: 1426 mb
Other formats: AA FLAC DXD XM AHX ADX MPC
Genre: Jazz / Funk
Cæcilie Norby – Slow Fruit. Label: Copenhagen Records – CPHREC0032. Arranged By, Producer, Recorded By – Cæcilie Norby, Lars Danielsson (3). Bass – Lars Danielsson (3). Cello – Lars Danielsson (3) (tracks: 11, 12). Conductor – David Firman. Drums – Anders Kjellberg (tracks: 4, 7, 8, 10), Morten Lund (2) (tracks: 1, 2, 9, 10, 12). Electric Piano – Cæcilie Norby (tracks: 5), Lars Danielsson (3) (tracks: 3, 5).
Cæcilie Norby (born 9 September 1964) is a Danish jazz and rock singer. She was born in Frederiksberg, Denmark, into a musical family. Her father, Erik Norby, is classical composer and her mother, Solveig Lumholt, is an opera singer. She was a founding member of the band Street Beat in 1982. For two years, she was a member of the jazz-rock band Frontline. From 1985–1993, she worked with singer Nina Forsberg in the rock band One-Two. During the 1990s, she turned to jazz and released her first solo album.
Listen to Cæcilie Norby Radio featuring songs from Slow Fruit free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. Спорт, музыка, новости и подкасты. Слушайте аудиоконтент, который для вас наиболее важен.
Slow Fruit is a vocal jazz music album recording by CÆCILIE NORBY released in 2007 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette.
Songs from Slow Fruit by Cæcilie Norby, Cæcilie Norby & Curtis Stigers. Free download and listen Slow Fruit. Tracks count: 11. Views: 12. Curtis Stigers, Randy Brecker, Cæcilie Norby, Danish Radio Concert Orchestra, Göran Kroon, STIGERS, CURTIS - My Man 04:49.
Slow Fruit" also introduced a new collaboration opportunity by the American saxophone player and singer Curtis Stigers, who join Cæcilie in duet on the track "Big Time". Since then, she's experimented and grown remarkably into a tasteful, sensuous sound all her ow. .
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Cæcilie Norby||My Man||4:50|
|2||–Cæcilie Norby Duet With Curtis Stigers||Big Time
Vocals – Curtis Stigers
|3||–Cæcilie Norby||Slow Fruit||4:52|
|5||–Cæcilie Norby||Circus Circus||4:13|
|6||–Cæcilie Norby||Raised On Blue Moods||5:37|
|7||–Cæcilie Norby||Fools Of Love||4:28|
|8||–Cæcilie Norby||Power To The Fools||4:49|
|11||–Cæcilie Norby||A Heart Is Not A Toy||3:20|
|12||–Cæcilie Norby||Poem And Prayer||4:29|
- Accordion – Lars Danielsson (tracks: 9)
- Arranged By, Producer, Recorded By – Cæcilie Norby, Lars Danielsson
- Bass – Lars Danielsson
- Cello – Lars Danielsson (tracks: 11, 12)
- Conductor [Dr Danish Radio Concert Orchestra] – David Firman
- Design – Peter Ravn
- Drums – Anders Kjellberg (tracks: 4, 7, 8, 10), Morten Lund (tracks: 1, 2, 9, 10, 12)
- Electric Piano [Rhodes] – Cæcilie Norby (tracks: 5), Lars Danielsson (tracks: 3, 5)
- Executive-Producer – Nikolaj Foss*
- Flugelhorn – Lars Nilsson (tracks: 9)
- Guitar – Aske Jacoby (tracks: 3, 5), Tobias Sjögren (tracks: 9), Ulf Wakenius (tracks: 2, 7, 12)
- Keyboards – Lars Danielsson (tracks: 3, 5, 6)
- Mixed By, Mastered By, Recorded By – Lars Nilsson
- Orchestra – DR Danish Radio Concert Orchestra* (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 11, 12)
- Organ [Würlitzer] – Lars Danielsson (tracks: 12)
- Percussion – Xavier Desandre Navarre (tracks: 2, 5, 6, 8, 10)
- Percussion [Cymbals] – Göran Kroon (tracks: 2, 8)
- Photography By – Isak Hoffmeyer
- Photography By [Assistant] – Luca Bortolotti
- Piano – Carsten Dahl (tracks: 4, 7), Lars Danielsson (tracks: 1, 8, 11, 12), Lars Jansson (tracks: 9, 10)
- Programmed By – Lars Danielsson (tracks: 3, 5, 6, 8, 11, 12)
- Recorded By – Lars Bruun*, Michael Henderson*, Suzanne Desandre Navarre
- Saxophone – Hans Ulrik (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 6)
- Trumpet – Lars Nilsson (tracks: 6), Randy Brecker (tracks: 3, 5, 6), Staffan Svensson (tracks: 6)
- Vibraphone – Göran Kroon (tracks: 4), Lars Danielsson (tracks: 4)
- Written-By – Cæcilie Norby, L. Danielsson* (tracks: 4, 6, 12)
Notes℗&©2005 Copenhagen Records, Denmark.
Mixed and mastered at Nilento Studio. Recorded at Tia Dia Studios, Nilento Studios, DR Studios, &M Studios and Studio Pantin Plage Paris, France.
Curtis Stigers appears courtesy of Concord Records.
Lars Danielsson and Ulf Wakenius appear courtesy of ACT Records.
Carsten Dahl appears courtesy of Verve Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 767522918526