The Descendents - Bonus Fat flac album
Title: Bonus Fat
MP3 album: 1752 mb
FLAC album: 1491 mb
Other formats: MP3 ASF MOD AC3 RA MP4 AA
Bonus Fat is a compilation album by the American punk rock band the Descendents, released in 1985 through New Alliance Records. It combines the band's 1979 debut single "Ride the Wild", "It's a Hectic World" with their 1981 Fat EP and the track "Global Probing" from the 1981 New Alliance compilation Chunks. The compilation's cover combines guitarist Frank Navetta's illustration for the Fat EP with a caricature of singer Milo Aukerman drawn by Jeff "Rat" Atkins.
Band Name The Descendents. Album Name Bonus Fat. Type Album. Erscheinungsdatum 1985. Labels SST. Musik GenrePunk-Rock. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen0. 4. Hey Hey. 5. Weinerschnitzel. Music StylePunk-Rock. Members owning this album0.
All is the fourth album by the American punk rock band the Descendents, released in 1987 through SST Records. It was the band's first album with bassist Karl Alvarez and guitarist Stephen Egerton, who brought new songwriting ideas to the group. The album is titled after the concept of "All" invented by drummer Bill Stevenson and friend Pat McCuistion in 1980
Band Name Descendents. Type Compilation. Data de lançamento 1985. Estilo de MúsicaHardcore. Membros têm este álbum2.
Punk-Rock The Descendents. 8. It's a Hectric World. Other productions from The Descendents. Hypercaffium Spazzinate.
Bonus Fat. Critic Score.
Album · 1984 · 8 Songs. See All. I Don't Want to Grow Up.
So-called because of the two bonus tracks that surfaced on this reissue of Fat, specifically the two sides from the group's original single, "Ride the Wild"/"It's a Hectic World. Aukerman hadn't joined the group yet, while the music is actually gentle, surf-inspired power pop more than anything else. Ride the Wild" is a classic enough lament over a lyin' girl with Navetta 's semi-tremolo twang doing what it can, vocals left down in the mix. "It's a Hectic World," meanwhile, is even more explicitly surfy in ways, but with.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||My Dad Sucks
Written-By – Navetta*, Lombardo*
Written-By – Navetta*
|A3||I Like Food
Written-By – Stevenson*
Written-By – Lombardo*
Written-By – Stevenson*, Mc Cuistion*
Written-By – Navetta*
|B1||Ride The Wild
Vocals [Singing] – Frank NavettaWritten-By – Navetta*
|B2||It's A Hectic World
Vocals [Singing] – Tony LombardoWritten-By – Lombardo*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – SST Records
- Published By – New Alliance Music
- Recorded At – Music Lab
- Recorded At – Media Art Studio
- Mastered At – K Disc Mastering
- Mastered At – Greg Lee Processing – L-20665
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-21558
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-21559
- Bass, Backing Vocals [Back-up Singing] – Tony Lombardo
- Drums, Backing Vocals [Back-up Singing] – Bill Stevenson
- Guitar, Backing Vocals [Back-up Singing], Artwork [Art] – Frank Navetta
- Producer, Engineer – Spot
- Vocals [Singing] – Milo* (tracks: A1 to A6)
NotesA1 to A6 recorded at Music Lab in Hollywood, CA in March 1981.
B1 and B2 recorded in January 1979 at Media Art in Hermosa Beach, CA.
℗ 1985 SST Records, P.O. Box 1, Lawndale, CA 90260.
All songs published by New Alliance Music (BMI).
Made in USA.
A1 to A5 originally released as the "Fat" E.P.
A6 originally released on the Chunks compilation
B1 and B2 originally released as the Ride the Wild / It's a Hectic World single
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 18861-0144-1 8
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Runout Side A): NAR-025-A SEE IF YOU CAN DO 2 THINGS AT ONCE: GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE! L-20665 S-21558
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Runout Side B): NAR-025-B NOW SHE'S BLACK, EVERYTHING I HATE - I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP! L-20665-X S-21559
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Runout Side A And B): kdisc
- Rights Society: BMI
|NAR-025||The Descendents*||Bonus Fat (12", Comp)||New Alliance Records||NAR-025||US||1985|
|SST CD 144||The Descendents*||Bonus Fat (CD, Comp, RP)||SST Records||SST CD 144||US||Unknown|
|SST-144, NAR-025||The Descendents*||Bonus Fat (12", Comp, RE)||SST Records, New Alliance Records||SST-144, NAR-025||US||1987|
|SST CD 144||Descendents||Bonus Fat (CD)||SST Records||SST CD 144||US||Unknown|
|SST CD 144||The Descendents*||Bonus Fat (CD, Comp, RE)||SST Records||SST CD 144||US||1987|