Diane Schuur & The Count Basie Orchestra - Diane Schuur And The Count Basie Orchestra flac album
Title: Diane Schuur And The Count Basie Orchestra
Style: Big Band, Contemporary Jazz, Vocal
MP3 album: 1441 mb
FLAC album: 1509 mb
Other formats: VOC ADX DMF MP1 XM MIDI MP3
Diane Schuur & The Count Basie Orchestra (1987). UMG (от лица компании "GRP"); Kobalt Music Publishing, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, Warner Chappell, Audiam (Publishing), CMRRA, UBEM, PEDL, LatinAutor" и другие авторские общества (5). Композиция. You Can Have It (Live). UMG (от лица компании "GRP"); Memory Lane Music (Publishing), ASCAP, Exploration Group (Music Publishing)" и другие авторские общества (6).
Diane Joan Schuur (born December 10, 1953), nicknamed "Deedles", is an American jazz singer and pianist. As of 2015, Schuur had released 23 albums, and had extended her jazz repertoire to include essences of Latin, gospel, pop and country music. Her most successful album is Diane Schuur & the Count Basie Orchestra, which remained number one on the Billboard Jazz Charts for 33 weeks. She won Grammy Awards for best female jazz vocal performance in both 1986 and 1987 and has had three other Grammy nominations.
Diane Schuur & The Count Basie Orchestra 컬렉션을 완성하세요. Also a VCD version Panorama PMVCD-906079 (Made in Hong Kong) same tracks as the laser disc. 스터 릴리스 편집 데이터 정확함. 모두 희망 목록에 추가 희망 목록에서 모두 제거.
Afrique is a 1971 studio album by Count Basie and his orchestra, arranged & conducted by Oliver Nelson. Step Right Up" – 4:15. Gypsy Queen" – 4:00 (Gabor Szabo). Love Flower" – 2:53 (Albert Ayler). African Sunrise" – 5:11. Japan" – 5:05 (Pharoah Sanders). All compositions by Oliver Nelson except as indicated. The Count Basie Orchestra. Bill Adkins - alto sax. Bob Ashton - alto, baritone & tenor sax, flute. Count Basie - organ, piano.
Her most successful album is Diane Schuur & the Count Basie Orchestra, which remained number one on the Billboard Jazz Charts for 33 weeks. Schuur has performed in venues such as Carnegie Hall, The Kennedy Center, and the White House, and has performed with many artists including Ray Charles, Frank Sinatra, Quincy Jones, and Stevie Wonder. Swingin' for Schuur is a 2001 album by American jazz musicians Diane Schuur and Maynard Ferguson, accompanied by his Big Bop Nouveau big band. Swingin’ For Schuur was on the charts for 9 weeks and peaked at 23 before falling to 50 on the last week. That Ole Devil Called Love. That Ole Devil Called Love" is a song written in 1944 by Allan Roberts and Doris Fisher.
In what would be longtime rhythm guitarist Freddie Green's final performance, Schuur and the Basie ghost band (under the direction of Frank Foster) perform material that includes her standards (such as "Deedles' Blues" and "Climbing Higher Mountains"), Dave Brubeck's "Travlin' Blues" and the Joe Williams-associated "Everyday I Have The Blues. Unfortunately, the Basie band is mostly used in accompaniment without any significant solos, but Schuur sounds quite comfortable in this format and her voice is in prime form.
Diane Schuur & the Count Basie Orchestra Tracklist. 1. Deedles' Blues (Live) (Ft. Count Basie Orchestra) Lyrics.
Album · 1987 · 12 Songs. Caught a Touch of Your Love. Diane Schuur & Count Basie and His Orchestra. 4. I Just Found Out About Love. 6. I Loves You Porgy. 7. You Can Have It. 8. Only You.
Altri album di Diane Schuur. I Remember You. Deedles. Diane Schuur and the Count Basie Orchestra. Some Other Time News. Pop & Rock & more. VAT . IT 12954150152.
|A2||Caught A Touch Of Your Love||3:03|
|A4||I Just Found Out About Love||2:35|
|B1||You Can Have It||3:20|
|B4||We'll Be Together Again||4:03|
|B5||Climbing Higher Mountains||2:09|
- Licensed To – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – R 143525
- Licensed From – GRP Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – MCA Distributing Corporation
- Copyright (c) – GRP Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Hauppauge Record Manufacturing Ltd.
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Mixed At – Capitol Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – GRP Records, Inc.
- Mastered At – Capitol Studios
- Alto Saxophone – Danny House, Danny Turner
- Baritone Saxophone – John Williams
- Bass – Lynn Seaton
- Design [Album Design] – Andy Baltimore, Dan Serrano, Dave Kunze, David Gibb, Ivan Salgado
- Drums – Dennis Mackrel
- Edited By [Digitally] – Bruce Botnick
- Executive-Producer – Dave Grusin, Larry Rosen
- Guitar – Freddie Green
- Leader, Tenor Saxophone – Frank Foster
- Liner Notes – John S. Wilson
- Mastered By – Wally Traugott
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Judy Clapp
- Mixed By [Digitally] – Don Murray
- Photography By [B & W] – Janet Van Ham
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Janet Van Ham, Mike Johnsen
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Glen Wexler
- Piano – Donald T. Carson
- Producer – Jeffrey Weber, Morgan Ames
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Bill Dooley, Claudio Ordenes, Mark McKenna, Michael Morongell, Robert de la Garza
- Recorded By [Live Digital] – Alan Sides*
- Tenor Saxophone – Eric Dixon, Kenny Hing
- Trombone – Bill Hughes , Clarence Banks, Dennis Wilson, Mel Wanzo
- Trumpet – Bob Ojeda, Byron Stripling, Melton Mustafa, Sonny Cohn
NotesWe dedicate this Music to Mr. Freddie Green, "Father Time".
Mfd. for BMG Direct Manufacturing, Inc. in barcode box , top right of back cover
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Matrix Side A): (GR-1039-A) R143525
- Matrix / Runout (Label Matrix Side B): (GR-1039-B) R143525
- Matrix / Runout (runout side A/etched [stamped]): R-143525 A-1 A-1 [Hauppauge triangle]
- Matrix / Runout (runout side B/etched [stamped]): R-143525 B-1 B-1 [Hauppauge triangle]
|GRD-9550||Diane Schuur & The Count Basie Orchestra*||Diane Schuur & The Count Basie Orchestra* - Diane Schuur And The Count Basie Orchestra (CD, Album)||GRP||GRD-9550||US||1987|
|177.013, 177013||Diane Schuur & Count Basie Orchestra||Diane Schuur & Count Basie Orchestra - Diane Schuur & The Count Basie Orchestra (LP, Album)||GRP, GRP||177.013, 177013||Brazil||1987|
|GR-1039||Diane Schuur & The Count Basie Orchestra*||Diane Schuur & The Count Basie Orchestra* - Diane Schuur And The Count Basie Orchestra (LP, Album)||GRP||GR-1039||US||1987|
|GRC 1039||Diane Schuur & The Count Basie Orchestra*||Diane Schuur & The Count Basie Orchestra* - Diane Schuur & The Count Basie Orchestra (Cass, Album)||GRP||GRC 1039||US||1987|
|UCCV-9533||Diane Schuur & Count Basie Orchestra||Diane Schuur & Count Basie Orchestra - Diane Schuur And The Count Basie Orchestra (CD, Album, Ltd, RE)||GRP||UCCV-9533||Japan||2014|