Lee Konitz - Stereokonitz flac album
Style: Post Bop
MP3 album: 1368 mb
FLAC album: 1913 mb
Other formats: DTS RA MIDI ASF AAC AHX DXD
Konitz is an album by saxophonist and bandleader Lee Konitz featuring performances recorded in 1954 which was originally released as a 10-inch LP on George Wein's Storyville label. The album was rereleased with additional alternate takes on CD in 1989 on the Black Lion label.
Stereokonitz (LP, Album, RE). RCA. PL 31257. Lee Konitz E Il Complesso Di Giovanni Tommaso - Stereokonitz (LP, Album, Mono). Déja Vu Records-Italy. DJV 2000042 LP. Italy.
Flute – Lee Konitz (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6 to 8). Piano – Franco D'Andrea. Remastered By – Jean-Pierre Chalbos. Trumpet – Enrico Rava. Recorded in Rome, October 1968. Originally released as RCA OLS 2. Remastered at La Source Mastering.
Lee Konitz has had many opportunities to record with European artists over the decades, but this session is a bit unusual, in that all the compositions are by bassist Giovanni Tommaso and Konitz doesn't stick strictly to alto saxophone. Joining them are pianist Franco D'Andrea (with whom Konitz worked on a number of Philology CDs decades later), trumpeter Enrico Rava and drummer Gegé Munari
This album has an average beat per minute of 103 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 88/133 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Stereokonitz. BPM Profile Stereokonitz. Album starts at 90BPM, ends at BPM (-90), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Lee Konitz.
|1||A Minor Blues||4:37|
|2||Five, Four And Three||3:32|
- Record Company – Sony Music Entertainment International Services GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony BMG Music Entertainment (Italy) S.p.A.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment
- Remastered At – La Source Mastering
- Made By – Sony DADC – A0102638973-0101
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment France
- Alto Saxophone – Lee Konitz (tracks: 3, 5)
- Bass – Giovanni Tommaso
- Drums – Gegé Munari*
- Engineer [Original] – Giulio Spelta
- Flute – Lee Konitz (tracks: 6)
- Flute [Varitone] – Lee Konitz (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6 to 8)
- Piano – Franco D'Andrea
- Reissue Producer – Daniel Baumgarten
- Remastered By – Jean-Pierre Chalbos
- Trumpet – Enrico Rava
- Written-By, Arranged By – Giovanni Tommaso
NotesRecorded in Rome, October 1968.
℗ 1968 Sony BMG Music Entertainment (Italy) S.P.A. © 2016 Sony Music Entertainment
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 89853 11602 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 889853116027
- Matrix / Runout: LC 00316
- Rights Society: BIEM / GEMA
- Matrix / Runout: Sony DADC A0102638973-0101 25 A00
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94V7
|OLS 2||Lee Konitz E Il Complesso Di Giovanni Tommaso*||Lee Konitz E Il Complesso Di Giovanni Tommaso* - Stereokonitz (LP, Album)||RCA Original Cast||OLS 2||Italy||1968|
|74321591462||Lee Konitz||Stereokonitz (CD, Album, RE, RM)||RCA||74321591462||France||1998|
|PL 31257||Lee Konitz||Stereokonitz (LP, Album, RE)||RCA||PL 31257||France||1977|
|NL 70576||Lee Konitz||Stereokonitz (LP, Album)||RCA||NL 70576||France||1985|
|SICP 4215||Lee Konitz||Stereokonitz (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||RCA||SICP 4215||Japan||2014|