Morrissey - Maladjusted flac album
Style: Alternative Rock, Indie Rock
MP3 album: 1768 mb
FLAC album: 1139 mb
Other formats: MPC APE MP2 AU DMF DTS DXD
Maladjusted is the sixth studio album by English singer Morrissey, released on 11 August 1997 by Island Records. On release, the album received a lukewarm reception from fans and critics alike, and was Morrissey's last studio album for seven years, until 2004's You Are the Quarry. Maladjusted was Morrissey's attempt to integrate the torch songs that he experimented with on Vauxhall and I with the indie rock of his earlier career
Sample (dialogue) from the song "Maladjusted" from Cockleshell Heroes, courtesy of Columbia Pictures. Map supplied by Mapco: Map and Plan Collection Online.
Album Name Maladjusted. Labels Mercury Records Island Records. Music StyleIndie Rock. Members owning this album3. 3. Ambitious Outsiders.
In theory, Maladjusted should have been a readjustment to standard indie rock territory for Morrissey after the prog rock detour of Southpaw Grammar, but Morrissey isn't that simple. From the opening title track, with its menacing, swirling paranoia, it's clear that Maladjusted isn't a simple return to form. That isn't to say that the album is devoid of the jangly, maudlin pop songs that are Morrissey's trademark - in fact, the lead single, "Alma Matters," is a quietly catchy tune that ranks as vintage Morrissey.
The album's eleven tracks have now been bulked up to fifteen and two of the weakest cuts ('Papa Jack' and 'Roy's Keen') have been excised completely. The album has also been perfectly sequenced, which as I mentioned before was a real sore point on the original 1997 version. He cried', for example, sank without a trace on the original LP but here it comes roaring out of the speakers like the greatest Morrissey single that never was. The integrated B-sides all work wonderfully too and make for a lot of the album's highlights.
This album has an average beat per minute of 114 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 76/176 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Maladjusted.
|4||Trouble Loves Me||4:39|
|7||Wide To Receive||3:52|
|10||Sorrow Will Come In The End||2:51|
|11||Satan Rejected My Soul||2:56|
- Marketed By – Island S.A.
- Distributed By – Island S.A.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mercury Records
- Copyright (c) – Mercury Records
- Made By – PMDC, UK
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Sony Music Publishing UK
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Ltd.
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Bass – Jonny Bridgwood
- Design [Package Design] – Louis Marino
- Drums – Spencer James Cobrin*
- Edited By [Digitally] – Ron Boustead
- Engineer – Danton Supple
- Engineer [Assistant] – Alex Black
- Guitar, Clarinet – Martin Boorer
- Guitar, Piano, Backing Vocals – Alain Whyte
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Photography By – Rankin
- Producer – Steve Lillywhite
- Written-By – A. Whyte* (tracks: 2 to 5, 8, 9), M. Boorer* (tracks: 1, 6, 10), Morrissey, S.J. Cobrin* (tracks: 7)
NotesPrinted text on CD is differently coloured compared to Morrissey - Maladjusted.
The track Sorrow Will Come In The End does not appear on the UK version of this album.
℗ 1997 Mercury Records. © 1997 Mercury Records, a Polygram Company. Marketed and distributed in France by Island S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 31453 60362 2
- Matrix / Runout: 536 036-2 01 / MADE IN THE UK BY PMDC
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L001
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0461
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Label Code: LC 0268
- Price Code: PY 900
|CID 8059, 536 315-2||Morrissey||Maladjusted (CD, Album)||Island Records, Mercury||CID 8059, 536 315-2||UK||1997|
|536 036-2||Morrissey||Maladjusted (CD, Album)||Mercury||536 036-2||Australia||1997|
|B0012947-02||Morrissey||Maladjusted (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Polydor||B0012947-02||US||2009|
|314 536 036-1||Morrissey||Maladjusted (LP, Album)||Mercury||314 536 036-1||US||1997|
|536 036-2||Morrissey||Maladjusted (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Mercury||536 036-2||Indonesia||Unknown|